It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
citizen hearing on disclosure starts tomorrow

truth shall be known

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This went up on youtube yesterday. Is this the real deal? Sirius documentary full? I'm assuming it wont be up long!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Have been a long time follower of Steven Greer and the Disclosure project and saw the Sirius Documentary today.
I have to say I was very disappointed. What a wasted opportunity to get across information and knowledge that has been 'disclosed' since the disclosure projects inception. Instead, it appeared to be an attempt to discredit the 'truth' movement by making out the people that are 'satisfied' about the existence of ET's from history to perpetuity to be a bunch of kooks. Mixing two subjects that the general public believe to be populated by kooks, e.g. UFO's and Meditation/new age type practices and combining them in a documentary with someone said to be an authority in the subject is such a big mistake. I really can't express how disappointed I was.

I hate to say it but it was quite culty, I now understand the criticism of Greer by members of this forum.
There needs to be a new disclosure figurehead, its a shame considering what he did actually try to do in the past.
edit on 4-10-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I wish that people stop referring to "free energy technology" there isn't such a thing, at best we can get cheaper energy but any powerful or abundant cheaper energy technology if portable and accessible to all would cause our world many new problems. One must only think that a bomb relies in the quick release of energy, and that cheap energy without a deep social and economic reform would be impractical at all levels. Today humans are generally seen, sadly often as only, units of production what happens when humans become redundant to the system ?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Panic2k11
I wish that people stop referring to "free energy technology" there isn't such a thing,

But Greer says there is! he even held one in his hand 10 years ago

"It's not very big at all. I picked it up - you can pick it up with one hand. Took it out actually on a sidewalk. This device gathered, very passively, less than one watt of power from the environment - I won't say how it was done, I'm not allowed to at this point - and the machine started up. It generated hundreds of watts of power in usable form. We hooked this up ourselves, so there was no mystery about it. We even selected the things to hook up to this thing. It ran a 300-watt light bulb, a 100-watt light bulb, a stereo and an oscillating fan with an electric motor, all at the same time with literally no artificial manmade input of power.

Also they were going to rebuild it...

SEAS will now rebuild the machine from scratch, "a more robust model," which should only take a few months.

www.freeenergynews.com...

So 10 years ago Greer claimed they would have a rebuilt model, so now you can of course buy it from Greer and have your own free energy device!

Or do you think Greer was also lying about it?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

But Greer says there is!

So 10 years ago Greer claimed they would have a rebuilt model, so now you can of course buy it from Greer and have your own free energy device!

Do you read what you write ? I stand by my claim that there never will be any free energy technology (only a possibility for cheaper one). All material things have a cost and limited durability and even the energy itself has to come from somewhere, and there are limits to that also.

It would be like building a Dyson sphere around our sun to collect all the electromagnetic energy and call that a free energy technology. An there is always other effects... there never will be a free lunch...

Look at the costs around solar and wind energy, especially the indirect ones, like land use or effects on wildlife... not to say that using energy also raises temperatures as most of our use is inefficient (lost as heat/noise/etc) and already directest toward climate alteration.

edit on 4-10-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

havnt watched the movie yet. but after reading the OP what I dont get is if there is an ET species visiting us and concerned about our well being they must be highly intelligent to be able to get here in the first place so why do they go to our obviously corrupt leaders? And upon seeing that our leaders are keeping these visitations secret and continuing to destroy the planet as usual why do they not just openly show themselves to the rest of us and free us of this tyranny?
edit on 5-10-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

It does beg to question there true motives doesn't it.. We don't know if they are benign or not.. I'd say no.. One reason you stated.. Others are because of the abductions, tests, implants and supposed breeding program..

As for the supposed free energy.... How's that saying go? Beware friends barring gifts?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Its a free will universe, and there is domination by the bully side on our levels. So all sides are represented by ET. We're supposed to be like a fish swimming upstream, and growing our love and skills here to assist others, use our talents on behalf of others if at all possible.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sirric

What a load of sheet. Its free. Just watched it on YouTube. 18Apr21

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join