It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Rubic0n

Actually I am, and have been following the story...........it seems you guys have some things mixed up, ive been listening and watching every day....

Ive also been keeping tabs on whats happening in congress with it...

Are you guys even watching or paying attention to the same stuff the rest of us are?

again give it a week when more information is out and we will be able to see a bigger picture.......

Just dont be afraid to come back and admit it , if all the information seems to be accurate....
edit on 23-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

I have not been watching fox news ,sorry.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by BlueAjah

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Oh shiiiiiiiit. Some people better suck it up.

www.theblaze.com...

SO I lied to you last week, but trust me on this. This is really what happened.
edit on 23-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

Wow.
Janet Napolitano talks in such circles I wonder if even she knows what she is actually saying.
But it sounds like - she knows more than she will say, and is talking around things on purpose.
She does now admit that the Saudi student was put on the watch list after the attack, then quickly removed.
But WHY?

Because he was there and of middle eastern origin who is here on a visa, Other then that ,he was being questioned as a witness. No clues to participation were found and so he got removed from the list. He is still on record as being questioned.

Grassley's question was "Was he on a terroist watchlist"..in the context of How did he get the Student Visa etc. if he was on the watchlist.

Thus the answer by Napolitano that he was not on a watchlist (previously) but was placed on the list after the bombings briefly....until they questioned him and removed him from the list.

Likely he wasn't alone in that brief and notorious designation until they found the actual bombers.

The utility of his brief appearance on the watch list meant he would have been stopped at the airport if he tried to leave the country at that time, before they could question him.

So in the context of Grassley's line of inquiry...implying that the student had been on a watch list prior to the event and had recieved a student visa despite being on a watch list...she replies No...he wasn't on the watch list.

But yes...he was placed on the list after the bombings until the FBI could interview him. They did so in the hospital and he was removed from the list.

Any confusion?

AND any way you slice it...the crazy claims that Beck and the Blaze associated with him...about deportation and terrorist designations...NOPE...BS...
edit on 23-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Im sorry, could you please state where I said anyting about FOX news?

Oh right, thats more sarcastic mud flinging then an actual answer........ive actually not been watching FOX either
but thanks for that......

You dont have to watch FOX , look up on any resource you deem is credible that is covering the story.....

Nice try

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Just dont be afraid to come back and admit it , if all the information seems to be accurate....

No...None of it seems to be accurate?

Evidence and links please?

edit on 23-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by BlueAjah

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Oh shiiiiiiiit. Some people better suck it up.

www.theblaze.com...

SO I lied to you last week, but trust me on this. This is really what happened.
edit on 23-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

Wow.
Janet Napolitano talks in such circles I wonder if even she knows what she is actually saying.
But it sounds like - she knows more than she will say, and is talking around things on purpose.
She does now admit that the Saudi student was put on the watch list after the attack, then quickly removed.
But WHY?

Because he was there and of middle eastern origin who is here on a visa, Other then that ,he was being questioned as a witness. No clues to participation were found and so he got removed from the list. He is still on record as being questioned.

Grassley's question was "Was he on a terroist watchlist"..in the context of How did he get the Student Visa etc. if he was on the watchlist.

Thus the answer by Napolitano that he was not on a watchlist (previously) but was placed on the list after the bombings briefly....until they questioned him and removed him from the list.

Likely he wasn't alone in that brief and notorious designation until they found the actual bombers.

The utility of his brief appearance on the watch list meant he would have been stopped at the airport if he tried to leave the country at that time, before they could question him.

So in the context of Grassley's line of inquiry...implying that the student had been on a watch list prior to the event and had recieved a student visa despite being on a watch list...she replies No...he wasn't on the watch list.

But yes...he was placed on the lsit after the bombings until the FBI could interview him. They did so in the hospital and he was removed from the list.

Any confusion?

AND any way you slice it...the crazy claims that Beck and the Blaze associated with him...about deportation and terrorist designations...NOPE...BS...

that is what i said when answering the question as to why he was on that watch list

Because he was there and of middle eastern origin who is here on a visa,

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

No...None of it seems to be accurate?

Evidence and links please?

that is not my post.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

that is what i said when answering the question as to why he was on that watch list

Right...and an FBI hours after the bombing likely designated anyone in Boston on a temporary Visa from the Middle East known to be in attendance at the marathon as being on the "watch list" to prevent them from leaving the country.

But as far as him "having been" on a watch list prior to the Marathon...no...he was on the list for however long it took the FBI to find him at the hospital and talk to him and family.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Fixed it. Sorry...quick editing.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Right...and an FBI hours after the bombing likely designated anyone in Boston on a temporary Visa from the Middle East known to be in attendance at the marathon as being on the "watch list" to prevent them from leaving the country.

But as far as him "having been" on a watch list prior to the Marathon...no...he was on the list for however long it took the FBI to find him at the hospital and talk to him and family.

Correct.

thx for fixing the quote.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It looks like the ATS fox news reporters are not getting any new info from fox news central , it is so quite all of a sudden.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I find it funny you addressed everyone else but my post and I would think mine was the most point blank. The Saudi national was on the watch list before the bombing. That statement is really, really childish. The FBI knows who he is, the bombers, as well as the others they arrested and are currently looking for. They knew 5,2 and 6 months ago. They even knew about his trip abroad.

So why are there also people HOPING it was a white right winger or a liberal. That would really hurt and show how screwed up we are as a nation. Instead, it was a kid who was radicalized and brought his brother along for the ride as a willing participant. They killed. Maimed. In the name of what...JIHAD. It is not that hard to figure out but like the current administration you seem to not be able to accept it.

Are all white people racist, no. Are all Muslims terrorists,no..but if you are white and wear a David Duke t-shirt or your are Muslim and listen to radical clerics from where you are from it is not a far stretch. He was designated as as particular class that was to be deported also, one with known ties. Who cares, If we have him, deport him NOW>.....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

go read a book...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
tag, you're it guys...

Also, how do you know anyone is watching Fox news unless you have it on...

edit on 23-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

Prove your statements...
please...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Here's what has me scratching my head:

Napolitano said today “He was not on a watchlist. What happened is — this student was, really when you back it out, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was never a subject. He was never even really a person of interest. Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watchlist, and then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.”

When this information was reported last week Napolitano and ICE stonewalled and lied to cover this information up. Now that congress has some of the original documents in question, she is desperately trying to reshape the story into something that can be fit into some kind of "misunderstanding" category.

Here's a couple thoughts: Is our DHS is so inept that they never watchlisted a Saudi Foreign national from a prominent terrorist family, who has SIX brothers affiliated with Al Qaeda, FIVE of whom are in Gitmo? That is insane, because this kid should have been a section 212 3B before he ever stepped foot on American soil, according that very section::

2. Text of sections (3)(B) and (3)(F):

(3) Security and related grounds. -

. . .

(B) Terrorist activities-

(i) In general. - Any alien who -

(I) has engaged in a terrorist activity,

(II) a consular officer or the Attorney General knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity (as defined in clause (iv),

(III) has, under circumstances indicating an intention to cause death or serious bodily harm, incited terrorist activity,

(IV) is a representative (as defined in clause (v)) of--

(aa) a foreign terrorist organization, as designated by the Secretary of State under section 219, or

(bb) a political, social or other similar group whose public endorsement of acts of terrorist activity the Secretary of State has determined undermines United States efforts to reduce or eliminate terrorist activities,

(V) is a member of a foreign terrorist organization, as designated by the Secretary under section 219, which the alien knows or should have known is a terrorist organization, or

(VI) has used the alien's position of prominence within any country to endorse or espouse terrorist activity, or to persuade others to support terrorist activity or a terrorist organization, in a way that the Secretary of State has determined undermines United States efforts to reduce or eliminate terrorist activities, or

(VII) is the spouse or child of an alien who is inadmissible under this section, if the activity causing the alien to be found inadmissible occurred within the last 5 years, is inadmissible. An alien who is an officer, official, representative, or spokesman of the Palestine Liberation Organization is considered, for purposes of this Act, to be engaged in a terrorist activity.

He's either a 3b, i, IV, bb (his family could be interpreted easily as "social or other similar group")
Or He's a 3b i VII (law states spouse or child, idk if having multiple brothers in Gitmo would work for this)

Again, he really wasn't watchlisted before the bombing? really?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
if you have him in custody, why put him on a watch list. You are going to deport him. What a horrible liar she is...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

3 I

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I know, right? Another thing I don't understand is how easily people here will quote Napolitano's testimony today as the final word, when she is clearly caught in a lie to congress last week. How can they blindly defend when they don't even know what they are defending? "It's Obama's administration, so we have to derail investigations in order to protect our dear leader!"

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Rubic0n

go read a book...

I regularly do actually , since when is that a joke ?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
if you have him in custody, why put him on a watch list. You are going to deport him. What a horrible liar she is...

He was hospitalized.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join