It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

www.thebla ze.com

Background points:

A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on
(visit the link for the full news article)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, in an earlier thread I mentioned that Beck probably had no worth while info.

It seems I may have been wrong, he has released further info on the Saudi national of interest in the bombins. Along with what appears to be attempts to hide the info from congress.

Interesting to say the least.

www.thebla ze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I was pretty harsh on Beck and his Ilk in an earlier thread on the topic, I still would like to see other sources beyond beck and the blaze on this one.

It does seem concerning the level of back tracking with the people of Saudi nationality, more so considering the number of Saudi nationals involved in 9-11.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I am sorry. There is no there, there. Just a lot of conjecture and assumption.

If he wants to cause a ruckus; let's have him detail his involvement in Boston.

In other words: Where's the Beef

I hope we don't have to buy him a box of kleenex.

He needs to put up or shut up

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
We need to do some more domestic oil drilling so we don't have to treat Saudi terrorists with kid gloves.

Dang it.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Benrl...thanks, have been waiting for this thread. IF, what Beck claims is true...this makes the Benghazi cover-up look like kindergarten.

Can't wait for the next installment of Saudi family ties to this administration.

Des

edit on 22-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

There is no there, there.

So they didn't file the paperwork to deport this character? Or they didn't suspect him of terrorism like they say they did?
There is obviously some there.... there.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Headline should read:

"Beck Breaks Exclusive Information That Doesn't Reflect the Facts or Reality"

glenn-beck-is-undeterred-by-reality-on-saudi-natio nal

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

There isn't "a character" there are "two characters" with different stories. Beck is just doing what other fiction writers do, creating an amalgam of multiple individuals as a single character.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think we need to realize the not so obvious to some of notion that the govt is on BOTH sides of the news.

BOTH MSM AND alt news sites/theories.

Drudge report had a link about "sleeper cells" yesterday, and Beck says basically the same time during his first hour about this Saudi.

Let's not forget the incident with the dhs inside talking about gold and an event that would involve gunpowder... and you have what is coming up around the corner.

When the MSM & Alt new/conspiriacy sites agree with some kind of new info or "insiders", I suggest THAT is what will happen. Further dividing us from one another as a country, and possibly engineering a new form of civil war.

Just what I see happening.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1

There isn't "a character" there are "two characters" with different stories. Beck is just doing what other fiction writers do, creating an amalgam of multiple individuals as a single character.

Do one of the 'characters' have a little terrorism problem?

We should close down Gitmo if we could just send all the terrs home to mummy and daddy.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Whether or not this kid had anything to do with the bombing which at this point I do not believe so. This indecent does show one thing that has been going on for a long time. It appears or government has been protecting Saudi's for a long time more or less just deporting any of them instead of charging them with crimes. To back my claims look into bush deporting Saudis after 9/11.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think Beck is on to something here. As far as needing more proof. It's not hard to imagine that Beck, being in his position, would have some high-level sources floating around D.C. and elsewhere. This whole bombing has far too much confusion involved. For instance, I read in another thread that Tamarlan and the campus cop who was killed both trained at the same gym. Right from the start when they said that the cop was shot in the back of the head, ambushed, I thought to myself, 'what did they have to gain by doing that?' It just didn't fit, especially when they carjacked a dude and let him go, allegedly, in the same hour. Originally, when the news first came out that the cop was killed, I assumed it was in a shoot out with the suspects. But then, it turns out that wasn't the case. Too much confusion. If Beck is so wrong, how come we haven't heard more information about this Saudi national that was detained?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That is freakin yesterday's news. What the heck is he saying that already hasn't been known, I want to see Glenn tell us something we don't already know.

What did the guy do in Boston?? What terrorist activities has he partaken in in the past. Show me his picture on a wanted poster. Something...ANYTHING.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why anyone puts credence to this clown is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is actually a very interesting story.

Is this the same man that was asked to strip when he was arrested?

I also find it interesting that one of Jahar's twitter friends, that has questionable tweets is @therealabdul_.

Same name!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Free Beck Live Stream Radio show...talking about it now....

www.glennbeck.com...#

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Do one of the 'characters' have a little terrorism problem?

We should close down Gitmo if we could just send all the terrs home to mummy and daddy.

I don't know. The facts are one of the characters has a visa issue that may lead to deportation. He seems the likely candidate for terror links... and he was apparently not related to the Boston bombing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Headline should read:

"Beck Breaks Exclusive Information That Doesn't Reflect the Facts or Reality"

glenn-beck-is-undeterred-by-reality-on-saudi-natio nal

From your link:

The aftermath of the Boston bombing has been marked with inaccurate reporting from right-wing media.

The author of the article would do well to remove the 'right-wing' tag if Media Matters wants to appear above the fray.
There were countless bad reports all through the ordeal in Boston by all the media outlets, CNN being especially bad.
CNN = right-wing now???

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

or, somebody at the very highest levels of the State Department could do it.

from the link in the OP
If you can ignore the backscatter x ray machines and the rectal exams in the airports
one could easily forget the the state dept put the underwear bomber on the plane without a passport

and may also have had a hand in deporting the dancing Israelis who were set up ahead of time to celebrate 911

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join