It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I dont 'need' to do anything. If you havent bothered to research the topic, I am not going to do it for you. Google is your friend. I suggest reading about an event before posting on it.

Ha Ha, have you not read what I said previously? I have googled it and nothing, nada, zilch. You need to back up what you are saying by attaching a link. It's simple really. Provide a link and we will believe you.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I agree my friend. People need to back up what they are saying with a link, a reputable source. If they do this, then we can all accept that there is nothing to see here. Why make a statement that cannot be backed up or verified? Is it too much to ask for?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I dont 'need' to do anything. If you havent bothered to research the topic, I am not going to do it for you. Google is your friend. I suggest reading about an event before posting on it.

Ha Ha, have you not read what I said previously? I have googled it and nothing, nada, zilch. You need to back up what you are saying by attaching a link. It's simple really. Provide a link and we will believe you.

Have you not read what I said? IT WAS ON THE POLICE SCANNER IN REAL TIME.

As for the other things I have listed here, they are consistent with nearly EVERY article on the event. Here, I'll start you with a basic one, since you all refuse to reserach the topic that YOU are speaking on.

Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau said one of the explosives was the same type used during Monday's Boston Marathon attack, and authorities later recovered a pressure cooker lid that had embedded in a car down the street. He said the suspects also tossed two grenades before Tamerlan Tsarnaev ran out of ammunition and police tackled him. But while handcuffing him, officers had to dive out of the way as Dzhokhar drove the carjacked Mercedes at them, Deveau said. The sport utility vehicle dragged Tamerlan's body down the block, he said. Police initially tracked the escaped suspect by a blood trail he left behind a house after he abandoned the Mercedes, negotiating his surrender hours later.

www.cbsnews.com...

So, the only thing really in question about what I have said, is whether or not this was the police suv or the mercedes. I'll concede, the reports are conflicting on that. Doesnt change, for even one second, that nearly ALL accounts agree that this was the sequence of events.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I found a single twitter tweet thing saying "suspects MAY have stolen a police car"...may have, i may have £1m in the bank, but i dont. Police car, not police SUV.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Il look for the archived scanner audio, but id imagine il be listening for hours and still hear no mention of a police car.

Please do. You WILL be listening for hours. And then you'll come on here and confrim that I am correct. A stolen police SUV is mentioned plenty of times.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by FirstCasualty

What would you like me to offer up? I told you where this came from. I am not the only one who heard it. All of you armchair cowboys who dont pay attention as the event is happening in real time, then come around and monday morning quarterback it to death are hilarious. You OPENLY ADMIT that you have not paid attention to this. 'Nuff said.

Beat it?
Nice try.

I am throwing no mud. I am pointing out the absolute idiocy of the idea that you havent paid attention, havent researched the topic, yet come in and speak as though you know what you are talking about.

The thing is, I have done nothing else since Friday, but research this topic, much to the lament of my wife. However, you come on here, flaming the O.P without any evidence to support what you are saying and we are all meant to suddenly accept what you are saying is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Come on, if I was to say, I heard on a scanner the sky is falling in, would you just accept that?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The sport utility vehicle dragged Tamerlan's body down the block, he said. Police initially tracked the escaped suspect by a blood trail he left behind a house after he abandoned the Mercedes, negotiating his surrender hours later.

So why did other news say he was found because some guy saw blood on his boat shortly after police said it was safe to go outside????

The breakthrough came when a man in a Watertown neighborhood saw blood on a boat parked in a yard and pulled back the tarp to see a man covered in blood, authorities said. The resident called 911 and when police arrived, they tried to talk the suspect into getting out of the boat, said Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis. "He was not communicative," Davis said. Instead, he said, there was an exchange of gunfire — the final volley of one of the biggest manhunts in American history.

Shooting with what exactly? Image posted in op clearly shows no weapon when coming out of the boat
edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Silly, immature accusations. I didnt 'flame' anyone. I offered the most logical explanation. Its just that a lot of you dont like that little thing....logic.

Again, the ONLY thing that you guys can refute about what I said it whether or not it was a police SUV or the mercedes. And you can go listen to the police scanner if you wish to hear about the police SUV. It really is that simple. Everything else I said is EXACTLY as those involved said it went.

Would I accept it if you said you heard the sky was falling? what a ridiculous question. So the most logical explanation here is comparable to saying the sky is falling?

Again, conspiracy theorists at their best

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I was listening to the scanner as well and participating here "in real time" on the thread which was being updated by scanner.

YES, there was a stolen Police SUV mentioned at least twice (that I heard) and even commented on in that thread (wherever it is)

-I could care about what the "media" says or what is on Google- There was a multitude of us listening to the scanner as things happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
I was listening to the scanner as well and participating here "in real time" on the thread which was being updated by scanner.

YES, there was a stolen Police SUV mentioned at least twice (that I heard) and even commented on in that thread (wherever it is)

-I could care about what the "media" says or what is on Google- There was a multitude of us listening to the scanner as things happened.

Dont worry, they wont believe you.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Have you not read what I said? IT WAS ON THE POLICE SCANNER IN REAL TIME.

As for the other things I have listed here, they are consistent with nearly EVERY article on the event. Here, I'll start you with a basic one, since you all refuse to reserach the topic that YOU are speaking on.

Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau said one of the explosives was the same type used during Monday's Boston Marathon attack, and authorities later recovered a pressure cooker lid that had embedded in a car down the street. He said the suspects also tossed two grenades before Tamerlan Tsarnaev ran out of ammunition and police tackled him. But while handcuffing him, officers had to dive out of the way as Dzhokhar drove the carjacked Mercedes at them, Deveau said. The sport utility vehicle dragged Tamerlan's body down the block, he said. Police initially tracked the escaped suspect by a blood trail he left behind a house after he abandoned the Mercedes, negotiating his surrender hours later.

www.cbsnews.com...

So, the only thing really in question about what I have said, is whether or not this was the police suv or the mercedes. I'll concede, the reports are conflicting on that. Doesnt change, for even one second, that nearly ALL accounts agree that this was the sequence of events.

But this is what the disagreement is about. You claimed Police SUV in your original post, the post that relates to the video, where a witness saw a Police SUV mow down Tamerlan. Now you are agreeing that there is no evidence of them stealing a Police SUV and in the link you attached, it actually states the Mercedes SUV they carjacked.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No, its really not, but like I already said, I concede that it may not have been the police SUV that they were in at that point. Doesnt change a thing. She saw a black suv run over the suspect. She thought it was the police. She was confused.

Again, it really is that simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Suspects didn't steal a Police SUV...

abcnews.go.com...

How could anyone confuse a Police SUV with a Mercedes SUV?

Police often covert confiscated vehicles into police vehicles.
Also, police forces don't buy cheap vehicles to begin with, they want ones that can take lots of punishment and lots of miles. For example, most police bikes are either Harly Davidsons or BMW's.

link   

-I dont have time to read this whole thread- But couldnt it be both? A Police Mercedes SUV.... Both a mercedes and a stolen Police SUV were spoken of on the scanner. At one point they said "The Mercedes is sitting right there" or something like that.

-But the scanner did talk about a stolen Police SUV as well. There is a thread around here which was being updated in real time and I am sure if you go throught the hundreds of pages you will see it mentioned and time stamped.

-Both a mercedes and a Stolen Police SUV were mentioned. It sounded like a game of GTA going down.

link   

No, its really not, but like I already said, I concede that it may not have been the police SUV that they were in at that point. Doesnt change a thing. She saw a black suv run over the suspect. She thought it was the police. She was confused.

Again, it really is that simple.

I hope thats not you opinion and she is a good friend of yours? Otherwise you are going to look very silly again

Police SUV....not black SUV...why would she not call it a black SUV if that were the vehicle she is talking about?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by squidboy
Suspects didn't steal a Police SUV...

abcnews.go.com...

How could anyone confuse a Police SUV with a Mercedes SUV?

Police often covert confiscated vehicles into police vehicles.
Also, police forces don't buy cheap vehicles to begin with, they want ones that can take lots of punishment and lots of miles. For example, most police bikes are either Harly Davidsons or BMW's.

They use Ford and Chevrolet SUV's....Ford are pretty cheap where i am in comparison to Mercedes.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

This is what you said in your original post.

A stolen Police SUV. The witness saw a Police vehicle had ran him over.

A black Mercedes SUV was stolen, no Police markings, no lights. Come on you are surely winding us right up.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Authorities said after the shooting, the two men rode off in a stolen police vehicle, then carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz, keeping him with them in the car for half an hour before releasing him at a gas station in Cambridge. The man, who was not injured, informed police of the carjackers.

The search for the vehicle led to a chase that ended in Watertown, where authorities said the suspects threw explosive devices from the car and exchanged gunfire with police at about 1 a.m. Friday. Dozens of police officers and FBI agents were in the neighborhood and a helicopter circled overhead.

CBSNEWS

Towards the bottom of the linked article.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join