It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

No, its really not, but like I already said, I concede that it may not have been the police SUV that they were in at that point. Doesnt change a thing. She saw a black suv run over the suspect. She thought it was the police. She was confused.

Again, it really is that simple.

I hope thats not you opinion and she is a good friend of yours? Otherwise you are going to look very silly again

Police SUV....not black SUV...why would she not call it a black SUV if that were the vehicle she is talking about?

I'm not too worried about people that cling to fantastical ideas while shrugging off logic thinking I look silly, but I appreciate your concern.

Considering, again, that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that was actually involved in this that has spoken on it has said it was the younger brother who ran down the elder, I'd say, yeah, its a pretty safe bet that she was confused.

Tell me, what color are the police suv's that were used in this event? Oh, thats right...black. Dozens of black police suv's around. One black suv runs someone over. Pretty short step there to the assumption that it was a police suv.

Again, hilarious to me that you all would cling to one uncertain witness account, but ignore ALL OF THE OTHER ACCOUNTS.

Says plenty, really.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by squidboy
Suspects didn't steal a Police SUV...

abcnews.go.com...

How could anyone confuse a Police SUV with a Mercedes SUV?

Police often covert confiscated vehicles into police vehicles.
Also, police forces don't buy cheap vehicles to begin with, they want ones that can take lots of punishment and lots of miles. For example, most police bikes are either Harly Davidsons or BMW's.

-Thats what I am thinking as well.

Our "Bike Cops" ride Harley's and our street cops drive Dodge Charges (they are phasing over) and there is at least 1 Mustang and 1 Corvette on the Force- Plus some car (I have no idea what type and know little about cars) which is wicked looking .

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

This is what you said in your original post.

A stolen Police SUV. The witness saw a Police vehicle had ran him over.

A black Mercedes SUV was stolen, no Police markings, no lights. Come on you are surely winding us right up.

So lets try another tact here, since you are intent on shrugging off logic. Can you provide a single piece of evidence, outside of what this on person *thinks* they *may* have seen, to back up the claim that the police ran him down?

I'll wait......

link   

Originally posted by DeliberatusImmemor
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Authorities said after the shooting, the two men rode off in a stolen police vehicle, then carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz, keeping him with them in the car for half an hour before releasing him at a gas station in Cambridge. The man, who was not injured, informed police of the carjackers.

The search for the vehicle led to a chase that ended in Watertown, where authorities said the suspects threw explosive devices from the car and exchanged gunfire with police at about 1 a.m. Friday. Dozens of police officers and FBI agents were in the neighborhood and a helicopter circled overhead.

CBSNEWS

Towards the bottom of the linked article.

So they ditched the police car and replaced it with the merc.....they were not in the police car when the police caught up with them

link   
There might have been two SUV's:

Suddenly a police SUV charged the shooters -presumably rushing the conclusion in an attempt to prevent any bombs from being detonated- yet the terrorists shot it up so thoroughly it 'rolled out of control'.

He might have taken the Mercades SUV to escape, and that is when he drove over his brother. There was a black and blue Police SUV crashed into a parked car in front of Andrew Kitzenberg's house.

twitter.com...

edit on 4/21/2013 by defcon5 because: Sorry got my cars confused.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Cobaltic1978

No, its really not, but like I already said, I concede that it may not have been the police SUV that they were in at that point. Doesnt change a thing. She saw a black suv run over the suspect. She thought it was the police. She was confused.

Again, it really is that simple.

Well you and some articles are saying "Stolen SUV" where the witness in THIS THREAD is saying "Police SUV"

Police are not very good witnesses especially when they make a mistake so IF your saying this testimony in this thread is BS then grow some and say it. But it is still witness testimony and it sorta goes against what police are saying. I won't claim to know who is telling the truth but here we are, some of us asking questions and the rest of us spitting, insulting and demanding everyone listen to what the police told us.

And a conspiracy theorist would have a theory, everyone but you and a couple others who claim to have it all worked out are merely asking questions. Which is a no no to some people i understand.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Almost every police car in the country has a dash-cam! Why haven't we seen anything from one of them? Show me someone throwing bombs out of the car window! Show me the younger brother driving over his brother!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
There might have been two SUV's:

Suddenly a police SUV charged the shooters -presumably rushing the conclusion in an attempt to prevent any bombs from being detonated- yet the terrorists shot it up so thoroughly it 'rolled out of control'.

He might have taken the police SUV to escape, and that is when he drove over his brother. There was a black and blue Police SUV crashed into a parked car in front of Andrew Kitzenberg's house.

twitter.com...

I thought they found the mercedes SUV outside the house where younger suspect was hidding in the boat?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

From what I can find the vehicle that was “carjacked” was the Mercedes SUV, then the police used one as well. The witness might have just gotten confused. The brother obviously fled in the Mercedes as the Police one was left in front of the house.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Grow some and say it? I havent beaten around the bush. I have said, flat out, multiple times, that this witness was confused.

Another fine example....all of the police involved are not credible witnesses, but this one person who isnt even sure what she saw, is. Nice.

Where did I claim to have it all worked out? Care to quote it for me? Nice deflection tactic though.

Nothing wrong with asking questions. Ignoring the logical answers to those questions, in favor of far more fantastical answers, though, is another story.
edit on 21-4-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalWatcher
Almost every police car in the country has a dash-cam! Why haven't we seen anything from one of them? Show me someone throwing bombs out of the car window! Show me the younger brother driving over his brother!!

Police generally dont release evidence of an ongoing investigation.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Whatever happened I have no doubt the video from all the dashcams of the Police involved will no doubt be released and clear everything up....

No. We will get a nice narrative wrought with heroics and other such things- Mythical feats and such. .. I remember them claiming an explosive vest went off on brother #1 but the autopsy photo shows no burn marks that I can see (nor evidence of a blast)- No saying it did or didnt happen. I dont know. neither does anyone here... We either choose to believe the Police are being 100% truthful or we question everything.

I do not think anyone here was "executed" by Police and I think they were certainly involved in the bombings somehow. I still do not trust the Official narrative or the media or any of it. Police and Governments lie- Alot. And for alot of reasons. Even when they tell the "truth" they often twist it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Right, I miss-typed that, sorry.
Corrected it now.
The Police SUV is the one pictured in from of the house, so he took the Mercedes.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

He was in the process of being handcuffed by two or three officers when his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar, jumped behind the wheel of a black SUV the two hand allegedly carjacked earlier and barreled toward the group.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This article says it was the mercedes SUV that was carjacked...

eyewitness says that it was a police SUV....

This woman needs to recant or something cause this wont work.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalWatcher

Police generally dont release evidence of an ongoing investigation.

IDK- They never seem to release it or they release it immediately.

My local news has dashcam evidence and security camera evidence on a weekly basis (for ongoing cases and recent arrests)- In anything "national" we seem to never see a thing or what we do see is carefully scripted and released (and we dont really see anything) and then it goes away....

link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
Whatever happened I have no doubt the video from all the dashcams of the Police involved will no doubt be released and clear everything up....

Its still an active investigation so its going to be a long wait until we see that sort of footage.

link   
S&F

THE HUGE GASH on his right side is consistent with OP witness claims!

An that his him being walked naked, alive, unscathed. They slided into him with tires.

All American rage's finest.

link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

He was in the process of being handcuffed by two or three officers when his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar, jumped behind the wheel of a black SUV the two hand allegedly carjacked earlier and barreled toward the group.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This article says it was the mercedes SUV that was carjacked...

eyewitness says that it was a police SUV....

This woman needs to recant or something cause this wont work.

Again, logic dictates that she was simply confused. Dozens of police cars around. Lights flashing. A black suv runs someone over. Lights reflecting off of it, making it look like it had police lights. Pretty easy mistake to make, really.

She was confused. Case closed.
edit on 21-4-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

This is what you said in your original post.

A stolen Police SUV. The witness saw a Police vehicle had ran him over.

A black Mercedes SUV was stolen, no Police markings, no lights. Come on you are surely winding us right up.

So lets try another tact here, since you are intent on shrugging off logic. Can you provide a single piece of evidence, outside of what this on person *thinks* they *may* have seen, to back up the claim that the police ran him down?

I'll wait......

But you were quite happy to go along with the belief that they had stolen a Police SUV and that this was the vehicle used to run the suspect down.

I also heard that rockets were found in a basement over the scanner, but nothing about this since.

All I am saying, and I am applying logic here, is if you are making BIG statements, please back them up. Otherwise, you are just assuming. And to assume, make an ass of me and you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join