It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 6
68
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

He was in the process of being handcuffed by two or three officers when his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar, jumped behind the wheel of a black SUV the two hand allegedly carjacked earlier and barreled toward the group.


www.dailymail.co.uk...

This article says it was the mercedes SUV that was carjacked...

eyewitness says that it was a police SUV....

This woman needs to recant or something cause this wont work.


Again, logic dictates that she was simply confused. Dozens of police cars around. Lights flashing. A black suv runs someone over. Lights reflecting off of it. Pretty easy mistake to make, really.

She was confused. Case closed.


They did snag a police SUV too, it must have been early in the shoot out.


Authorities said after the shooting, the two men rode off in a stolen police vehicle, then carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz, keeping him with them in the car for half an hour before releasing him at a gas station in Cambridge. The man, who was not injured, informed police of the carjackers.


CBSNEWS

Towards the bottom of the linked article.


edit on 21-4-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

He was in the process of being handcuffed by two or three officers when his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar, jumped behind the wheel of a black SUV the two hand allegedly carjacked earlier and barreled toward the group.


www.dailymail.co.uk...

This article says it was the mercedes SUV that was carjacked...

eyewitness says that it was a police SUV....

This woman needs to recant or something cause this wont work.


Again, logic dictates that she was simply confused. Dozens of police cars around. Lights flashing. A black suv runs someone over. Lights reflecting off of it, making it look like it had police lights. Pretty easy mistake to make, really.

She was confused. Case closed.
edit on 21-4-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Case Closed? LOL.
In all truth you are probably correct... But its not "cased closed"- Cops lie, they protect their own. It happens alot. It could have happened here- And if it did, they would Lie to you without a problem or care in the World.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2013 by captaintyinknots because: i know better



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Police generally dont release evidence of an ongoing investigation.


Yeah that makes sense. However then why would they release pictures of him climbing out of the boat, would that not be part of the investigation? I guess not the same, so let's move on.

Anyway, so do you think that we can expect once the investigation is complete and that he's prosecuted that they will release the patrol vehicles dash cam footage of the car chase and what ccured in that neighborhood?
~$heopleNation



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 




Trolling trolling trolling...keep them doggies trolling.....

seriously. I have wasted as much time on you as I am going to. You can continue to quote things that I have since cleared up in an attempt to throw questions at logic. I could care less.

I am really not assuming anything. I am applying logic. But whatever you need to keep telling yourself.

From here on out, Ill simply report these attempts to draw me into a troll fest.


I can assure you I am not a troll.

I respect the fact you have a silver lining, but in this instance you have not offered one shred of evidence towards your claims. Which is 1) surprising for such an experinced member and 2) disappointing for such an experienced member. Goodnight my friend!!



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Police generally dont release evidence of an ongoing investigation.


Yeah that makes sense. However then why would they release pictures of him climbing out of the boat, would that not be part of the investigation? I guess not the same, so let's move on.

Anyway, so do you think that we can expect once the investigation is complete and that he's prosecuted that they will release the patrol vehicles dash cam footage of the car chase and what ccured in that neighborhood?
~$heopleNation


The media released those pics, not the police.

I doubt we will ever see or hear all that goes along with this case. We never get the whole story. Why would it change now?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 




Trolling trolling trolling...keep them doggies trolling.....

seriously. I have wasted as much time on you as I am going to. You can continue to quote things that I have since cleared up in an attempt to throw questions at logic. I could care less.

I am really not assuming anything. I am applying logic. But whatever you need to keep telling yourself.

From here on out, Ill simply report these attempts to draw me into a troll fest.


I can assure you I am not a troll.

I respect the fact you have a silver lining, but in this instance you have not offered one shred of evidence towards your claims. Which is 1) surprising for such an experinced member and 2) disappointing for such an experienced member. Goodnight my friend!!


I dont think you are. But the way you are approaching me here is certainly that type of behavior.

What claim do you want me to provide evidence for? And before that, when will anyone provide ANY evidence of what this thread claims? Why are you all so quick to believe the accounts of someone that was not in the immediate proximity of the event, and who seems quite unsure of what she saw, but will discount all other witnesses who contradict what she is saying?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Speaking to CNN following Dzhokhar's capture, Deveau said that a single officer was the first to encounter the two cars that Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were driving, just before 1am Friday.

One of the vehicles was a Mercedes SUV the brothers had carjacked earlier that night.
Before the officer could call for backup, the two cars came to a stop and the brothers got out.


www.dailymail.co.uk...

So there were two vehicles that they showed up in at the scene where one suspect was run over.

I just to be clear the only evidence that they have to say that these were the bombers was the carjacking victim that they decided to let live, even drove a distance wondering what to do with him. they dropped him off at a gas station then hopped out on an officer and attacked a distance later.

Was there beef with authority or people? The bombing suggests people but why not plug the SUV owner instead of dropping him off safely, then go get into a voluntary firefight with a lone officer?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Say what you see





I know how i would describe both if asked


By the way they are both police SUV's


edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 




Trolling trolling trolling...keep them doggies trolling.....

seriously. I have wasted as much time on you as I am going to. You can continue to quote things that I have since cleared up in an attempt to throw questions at logic. I could care less.

I am really not assuming anything. I am applying logic. But whatever you need to keep telling yourself.

From here on out, Ill simply report these attempts to draw me into a troll fest.


I can assure you I am not a troll.

I respect the fact you have a silver lining, but in this instance you have not offered one shred of evidence towards your claims. Which is 1) surprising for such an experinced member and 2) disappointing for such an experienced member. Goodnight my friend!!


I dont think you are. But the way you are approaching me here is certainly that type of behavior.

What claim do you want me to provide evidence for? And before that, when will anyone provide ANY evidence of what this thread claims? Why are you all so quick to believe the accounts of someone that was not in the immediate proximity of the event, and who seems quite unsure of what she saw, but will discount all other witnesses who contradict what she is saying?


Well, they were a darn sight closer than we were and listening to a scanner, which I did for a while, can lead to all sorts of conclusions.

I have been applying logic and if you check out the posts in all the threads I have replied to, you will see this. The Police accounts are not always the most reliable, I have experience of this first hand. I don't hold a grudge, just hold onto the fact that they are not always reliable.

Peace.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Also.....why the hell would they shoot the guy multiple times after being run down??? Whats the point of that?

They didnt chase the Police SUV.....shot the half dead guy on the ground instead lol



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf
 


So tell me, how many police suv's are in this video?


edit on 21-4-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Also.....why the hell would they shoot the guy multiple times after being run down??? Whats the point of that?

They didnt chase the Police SUV.....shot the half dead guy on the ground instead lol


What makes you think they shot him multiple times when he was on the ground? I have seen nothing that suggests that.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
The media released those pics, not the police.


So there were no media choppers filming the chase then?


I doubt we will ever see or hear all that goes along with this case. We never get the whole story.


Well why not, did the police have time to call the media and tell them that he was hiding inside the boat?


Why would it change now?


Exactly, that's the question, why would it?

~$heopleNation



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Also.....why the hell would they shoot the guy multiple times after being run down??? Whats the point of that?

They didnt chase the Police SUV.....shot the half dead guy on the ground instead lol


What makes you think they shot him multiple times when he was on the ground? I have seen nothing that suggests that.



edit on 21-4-2013 by FirstCasualty because: had enough of this troll



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf


Walking from boat...no gun...no blood...not shot in throat!


Laying bleeding from throat

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)


Why does the size, weight, and hair of the person exiting the boat look totally different than the kid?
edit on 4/21/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by AmberLeaf
 


So tell me, how many police suv's are in this video?


edit on 21-4-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)


First 20 seconds i you can see marked cars, police trucks (swat vans), marked ambulances....no clearly unmarked black SUV's...i see 1 black SUV with no lights, so could be a reporters mode of transport


Then from then in the dark part no clearly visible Police SUV's, maybe a white police car....with another dark car behind it illuminating it...thats up to 2:02

Then...lots of clearly visible marked police cars with lights flashing, and a lone black SUV....which has no police lights and would be described by me as a black suv, not a police car.

Nothing in that video helped your case im afraid, try harder



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by AmberLeaf


Walking from boat...no gun...no blood...not shot in throat!


Laying bleeding from throat

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)


Why does the size, weight, and hair of the person exiting the boat look totally than the kid?

Has the picture of him climbing from the boat been confirmed?

Yes, if real that causes some questions and issues. I noticed that as well, but have only been able to 'confirm" pic #2. (him on the ground)



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


Pic one was taken by CBS live at the scene when he walked from the boat, have a google, there are loads of news outlets running the same image with credit to CBS



new topics

top topics



 
68
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join