It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some unexpected objects found in a lunar view.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Well why wont you tell us what software you use and step by step your so called enhancement process then if myself /others have that software we can use your process on an LRO image as you refuse to do so , we could even use an area your happy with that doesn't have your claimed structures if it looks the same as your enhanced images that only you seem to see then maybe you can give up on this subject.

I am old enough to have developed both b&w and colour film in the long and distant past last century
so it's back to you.

So why don't you put your money where your mouth is or you could go back to the other forum if Orphia Nay now deleted post was correct.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by jeep3r

Seriously jeep3r to get some idea of what you are dealing with I suggest you review this thread by arianna.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arianna is always right everyone else is always wrong although as can be seen a few posts back here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

they will never accept a challenge to prove what they claim

No wmd_2008, it's you who have it all wrong and I do not have to accept your challenges. You seem to think just because you have an interest in photography, other members haven't a clue. I would ask you to think again. I have probably been developing film and processing prints from film probably longer than you. Some members seem to feel that I do not know what I am talking about. I would like to remind members that before I retired my profession required me to have a broad spectrum of knowledge related to digital imaging and associated processes in conjunction with digital design projects and development.

You keep saying I never admit I am wrong. Well, as I have said it before and I will say it again, if I am wrong I will say I was either wrong or misguided. I believe the current topic under discussion is very important and to substantiate my claims there are many other avenues to be explored in order to find the relevant answers but also, research of the LROC image library will also have to be employed. Trying to prove something as fact is not a five-minute job. It takes hours of research to examine the images before a positive conclusion can be reached.

It also needs to be peer reviewed, and must be something that can be repeated independently by others.

Then A conclusion can be reached (positive or negative).

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Yes, I agree that any new finds or discoveries should be peer reviewed, not only by members on ATS but by the people working in the scientific communities as well. In a little while I hope to post something that I am sure members will find of interest.

The Apollo image AS15-P-9625 has many other areas worthy of further exploration before moving on to a new location. I feel sure that this particular area of the moon holds one of the keys to what is really taking place on the lunar surface irrespective of what we are being told by the learned scientists.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

wmd_2008, on reading your last post it would appear that you would like to know some details about the enhancement procedure I use?

Here's a couple of suggestions if you have Photoshop installed on your computer. Find a suitable area of interest to explore in an image that consists mainly of pixels in the mid-grey range. Increase the brightness of the image, but not too much. Then use the 'burn' tool set at 2 or 3% but no more and, with a circular motion, apply to the area of interest and see what happens.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I feel sure that this particular area of the moon holds one of the keys to what is really taking place on the lunar surface irrespective of what we are being told by the learned scientists.

Do you have any idea of what could be the reason for that (if true)?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I feel sure that this particular area of the moon holds one of the keys to what is really taking place on the lunar surface irrespective of what we are being told by the learned scientists.

I can answer that arianna's over active imagination that's something many members of this place suffer from

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It is just sad when these threads pop up. You get some uneducated idiots looking at some moon photos and since they have no background in photo or astrological crap, they make stuff up despite experts refuting their "evidence". Rocks people just rocks...just because you have other delusional people agreeing with you doesn't make them anything else but rocks.

Stop looking at moon photos and get a life.
edit on 8-5-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Thanks for your 'balanced' opinion ...

My take on this is the complete opposite: I appreciate some people's effort to take a closer look at those images. And if just 'one' out of a plethora of threads will one day indeed point to a real anomaly, that would justify each and every previous post on this topic.

People aren't perfect and not everybody here is a professional astronomer, geologist, photographer etc., but I think even those without a specific background can add value to certain subject areas. That said, I think it's better to have yet another thread (which may turn out to be about 'rocks') than to miss out on something anomalous that may have been overlooked ...

edit on 8-5-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes ArMaP I have good reason to believe that the moon is occupied and large civilizations live there but these are mainly concentrated on the moon's far side. This is not a figment of my imagination either. I have enhanced many lunar images and what has led me to that conclusion is that these people are very art-orientated indeed.

Studying the image enhancements it can be seen that they have terraformed the landscape with an unbelieveable number of artistic forms. These consist mainly of facial representations and that is how I came to coin the phrase 'artistic architecture'..These features are formed, as viewed from above, by building groups of structures to form the representations. There are also many head statues to be observed on the surface, but these particular forms are unable to be seen clearly in the original image downloads, therefore a degree of mage enhancement is necessary to allow these particular human-like features to show up more clearly.

With regard to the spacecraft shape in the above mentioned image, do you remember the area I asked you to look at high up in the Peruvian Andes? The anomalous shape on the mountain top is very similar to the shape in the 9625 image. Could it possibly be that there may be a link between the two sites and a possible catastrophic event that took place on Mars thousands of years ago? Is it possible that the martian people may have migrated to the moon as well as coming to this planet? Maybe this is how the homo sapien species originally gained its advanced intelligence and developed the capability of being able to solve problems etc. Food for thought, don't you think?

It would be interesting to read the views on this possibility from yourself and other forum members.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It would be interesting to read the views on this possibility from yourself and other forum members.

I don't think it's possible, simply because any kinds of large "civilization," particularly if they're active, are going to leave obvious signs and traces. Obvious. Even if they were operating on lunar farside. You gotta go back and forth to Earth. You're going to be seen. And if these civilizations were built when we were still living in caves, then it would make very little sense for them to build on the far side of the moon, when the thing you're supposedly interested in is Earth and that's where all the action is happening.

It's the same problem with all theories about alien contact with Earth. It's hard to come up with a good reason why the aliens would keep it a secret. Prime Directive? Because we're "dangerous?" Please.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm afraid that it's pure speculation with no evidence to back it up. Not even enough for a hypothesis.

And you would have to go back a lot further than just a few thousand years for here on the Earth. And much, much further back for anything on Mars (a billion or more, back when it could still hold liquid water).

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

With regard to the spacecraft shape in the above mentioned image, do you remember the area I asked you to look at high up in the Peruvian Andes?

I think I remember it, but I'm not "visualizing" it.

Is it possible that the martian people may have migrated to the moon as well as coming to this planet?

Seeing that I have never seen any evidence of the existence, past or present, of Martian people, I doubt it.

Maybe this is how the homo sapien species originally gained its advanced intelligence and developed the capability of being able to solve problems etc.

Other animals are capable of solving problems, I have never seen any evidence that points to humans having an evolution independent of that of other Earth animals.

Food for thought, don't you think?

Not really, as, to me, it's based on nothing real.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
the interesting topography of the area in question may be indicative of a buried artifact.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I can answer that arianna's over active imagination that's something many members of this place suffer from

What over active imagination are you talking of?

I would ask you to take a look at the image below and tell me if the shapes I have circled are the result of an over active imagination or something more factual.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

How about this for a change arianna post a BEFORE shot then your uhmm enhanced shot with an indication of the LOCATION on the surface.

Do that for your example above and I will get back to you

I dont have photoshop but G I M P has a burn/dodge tool BUT I am having trouble inflicting as much DAMAGE to the image as you do.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I see nothing different about the circled areas compared to the rest of the area.

Your interest in these shapes can be explained simply by Pareidolia.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by arianna

How about this for a change arianna post a BEFORE shot then your uhmm enhanced shot with an indication of the LOCATION on the surface.

Do that for your example above and I will get back to you

I dont have photoshop but G I M P has a burn/dodge tool BUT I am having trouble inflicting as much DAMAGE to the image as you do.

In my book the enhancement process I use is not inflicting damage if it makes for a more positive evaluation of the objects on the surface. At the present time I do not have a before and after animation but I will provide one in due course. What I do have is the smaller version of the image I posted in the OP which may help (see below).

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orphia Nay
reply to post by arianna

I see nothing different about the circled areas compared to the rest of the area.

Your interest in these shapes can be explained simply by Pareidolia.

I'm sorry but no, no, no. What I am presenting here is not a case of pareidolia. If you examine the image closely you will see that there are many shapes on the surface that in no way can be anything other than artificial forms. In fact, the whole of this particular area is littered with structures of different shapes and sizes.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Sorry but arianna can you do us all a favour quit the animations I would prefer to see before and after images they are better as far as I am concerned.

So where exactly is this area located.

edit on 9-5-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
First meaningful post on the forum for me (at least under this username - I have completely forgotten my old user details for a few years ago!).

I did a search for the Panoramic camera image number posted by arianne, and came up with this link to Apollo 17's Metric camera image of roughly the same region:

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

The area in question is below left of centre, and the image can be zoomed in much greater detail.

A scan of the image can be found at the Apollo Image Atlas here www.lpi.usra.edu...

There is considerable overlap with the previous and following images in the metric image sequence.

You can download a google earth layer of the Apollo metric imaging camera photographs here:

www.nasa.gov...

There are no artificial alien produced objects visible on the Apollo images of this area.

None.

Sorry.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join