It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun

Exactly my thoughts they are just using this Boston thing to gauge the publics reaction to a police state they wanna know if the masses will listen and actually stay in doors. I have no doubt in my mind that this Boston bombin was set up by our own goverment, i dont see why they would tell everyone to stay in doors over just one guy just doesent seem right to me . I think it's best to try and prepare ourselves for what's ahead my guess is some more "terrorist attacks"( that our also caused by our own government ) leading up to full blown martial law of the U.S.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

So you don't deny my post? You instead respond with crafted deceptions and misdirection?

1) How is an entire city an active crime scene when a human being takes up no more than a square foot or so?
And if you were stopping everyone at the intersection, don't you think that will tip off the suspect at a distance and he will see he needs to change directions?
What cars were registered to the terrorists?

2) Door to door searches throughout a whole city, is a serious violation.
Even if the MSM propaganda convinced people to open their doors willingly, the fact they used manipulation and lies to control the minds of innocent ignorant peoples is a criminal act and extremely heinous in nature.
Stockholm Syndrome?

Military style police crackdowns are also strictly prohibited and a serious violation.

3) What kind of question is this?
I never said self defense was wrong or prohibited.
It is promoted and cherished.
After disarming the thug swiftly, only then can a court case ensue whereby I facilitate his arrival in prison.

4) Bostonians and everyone everywhere worldwide should be VERY FEARFUL now that 1 person can bring their entire city to a halt with a very low grade weapon.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

1) Still a little confused on your position here. Do you think people always have a constitutional right to peaceably assemble in *all* active crime scenes?

2) You're a smart person, and I presume you understand there can't be a Fourth Amendment violation if someone gives you express consent to enter their home. Do you think law enforcement can only obtain legal consent when a homeowner tells the officers what TV channels they watch and whether those channels are "mainstream" or not?

3) If it is impossible to disarm a violent criminal threatening to shoot police officers, are they allowed to respond with lethal force?

edit on 19-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This has all been said since 9/12/01 ... when is it going to take affect ?
I know things dont happen overnight but after every event, someone tells us that we are about to loose life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Apply simple logic my friends.
See, historically the way to treat terrorists is to never give into their demands and never grant unreasonable publicity to them. This way there is no incentive to commit terrorism acts for political gain.

However on our MSM, what do we have?

TERROR-MONGERING.
HYPE
MISINFORMATION
FEAR-MONGERING

The pure simple fact that the Mainstream Media is pushing this so hard, with all caps and bold letters, is giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Maybe the MSM is in cahoots with them ?

Boston apparently has become a quasi-police state with hysteria and fear running amok, if I were to believe the way the MSM presents it. Did I say Quasi Police state? I meant FULL BLOWN police state.

They are wearing military gear, have military grade weaponry, and have armored vehicles with air support.
That's the Military operating as if they were Police in the USA, and that's prohibited according to our founding principles.

I don't care that your paper says you are a cop, your gear and weapons say you are a totalitarian military man here to squash my nation and it's liberty. Sadly you officers fail to realize this most simple fact.

There is no more Law of this Land, there is only chaos, ignorance, and insanity.

State-Sponsored Terror on your State-Sponsored TV
Welcome to the New World Dis-Order folks.

Whatever happens with this terrorism:
1) NEVER give up your Liberties
2) NEVER agree to go to war over it
3) SPEAK OUT against the fascists and totalitarian/authoritarian agenda.

You are being brainwashed by the TV.
Turn it off. Step away and sever the chains that bind you in slavery to this system of fear which is being used to manipulate and control you.

MSM ??? Are you nuts

ATS is FULL of it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why do our leaders want to take our rights away? Are we being governed by psychopaths?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
This has all been said since 9/12/01 ... when is it going to take affect ?
I know things dont happen overnight but after every event, someone tells us that we are about to loose life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

There are millions of people wrongly in prison today in the USA, but you think we are free?

Everyone stays inside for fear of one guy with a pipe bomb and a gun? Entire city shut down?
Oh but we are free still?

Was the Patriot Act freedom friendly?
What about all these wiretaps? Extrajudicial punishments? Indefinite detentions? Torture is acceptable? No right to a jury trial? Habeus Corpus?

So you actually haven't paid attention one single day since 911 huh?
Well, go read a history book and catch up because you are 12 years behind the curve here.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acanthus
Why do our leaders want to take our rights away? Are we being governed by psychopaths?

That sounds like a reasonable assessment.

Murder, theft, fraud, extortion, coercion, threats, false imprisonment, you name it.
There is certainly something wrong with our leadership's psychology.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I haven't followed this much from the beginning.

Just watched a few minutes on ABC and here's what stood out to me...

Citizens on lockdown, citizens turning over phones and cameras to aid in the capture of the "terrorist."

"Better watch your neighbors, boys. Let us know if they are doing anything suspicious. Better yet, get it on camera."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

USA is Guilty of Committing Useless War Crimes! According to 30 year intel vet
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is something that wasn't in the news while this bomb thing was going on
wonder why

SMR

link   

There are millions of people wrongly in prison today in the USA, but you think we are free?
I would say that is bad job on many Lawyers. Look at WM3

Everyone stays inside for fear of one guy with a pipe bomb and a gun? Entire city shut down?
Oh but we are free still?
I sure as hell would ! Common sense says stay inside while some nut cases are going around shooting and throwing bombs around !

link   

That sounds like a reasonable assessment.

Murder, theft, fraud, extortion, coercion, threats, false imprisonment, you name it.
There is certainly something wrong with our leadership's psychology.

I'm glad we agree. Crazy how the vast majority of Americans are kindhearted Christian beings capable of helping others in tragic times. How can such nice people buy into a false political paradigm and elect such cretins? I know, I know, it's been asked a thousand times. Guess as long as the Kardashians are still on TV and McDonald's is still in business, the masses are satisfied. "Bread and circuses," as they say.

I, personally, believe that as long as the shadow government is bored and eager to grab more of our rights, these things will continue to happen. For all we know, Jahar could be a victim of something governmental like MKUltra. Maybe the truth will come when Obama, Biden, et al. are in court for high treason.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

They push it so hard because the more people who watch them the more money the station or channel gets from advertising...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmartyr
this whole thing reads like the capture of Guy Montag in Fahrenheit 451

That's an interesting and fair comparison.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

They push it so hard because the more people who watch them the more money the station or channel gets from advertising...

Than why all the politically slanted articles trying to convince readers to take either the Repub or Dem side?

Obviously the media is very interested in Swaying Public Opinion as much as they are in profit.
Think about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deceasedfantasy
reply to post by iwontrun

Exactly my thoughts they are just using this Boston thing to gauge the publics reaction to a police state they wanna know if the masses will listen and actually stay in doors. I have no doubt in my mind that this Boston bombin was set up by our own goverment, i dont see why they would tell everyone to stay in doors over just one guy just doesent seem right to me . I think it's best to try and prepare ourselves for what's ahead my guess is some more "terrorist attacks"( that our also caused by our own government ) leading up to full blown martial law of the U.S.

To be fair, they asked people to stay indoors for several reasons:

Less cars on the roads, meaning less traffic obstructing police response time.
Less crowds for the suspect to blend into.
In the case of a shootout, the chance of civilian casualties will be reduced.

edit on 19-4-2013 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Was Jeffrey Dahmer using violence outside the normal scope? YES, beyond anything these terrorists kids did combined. Eating humans is extremely heinous and barbaric and sadistic.

And what cities were required for a shut down?

I have said about 25 times in this thread already, the way to "better deal" is called FOLLOW THE LAW.
Do not break any Constitutional prohibitions!
When the Govt breaks the law just to enforce the law? There is no law left because it's all broken now.

Jeffrey Dahmer is a ridiculous comparison, why would you even bring that up?

So in your opinion, there is NO situation where they should "break the law," even if it means safeguarding lives? So they essentially shut down a town. And then literally minutes after they give an "all clear," over 30 shots are fired in a neighborhood. Which is exactly why they locked it down in the first place. Their suspects obviously were well armed, with bombs/explosives, showed they would kill without remorse.. and you feel life should just roll on as normal, because omg.. there is NO situation under the sun that should impeded on your precious rights.

I thought the police handled this professionally from the minute the first bombings occurred, until the end. For folks like you, admit it.. there is NOTHING the police or government can do that you would consider right. I suppose you'd just rather reverted back to the Old West - everyone has six shooters, and if we see that guy on the street, we just deliver justice on our own. I seriously don't know why many of you bother to even live in this country.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

They push both sides because it keeps the citizens stirred up for the wrong reasons.

Repubs hate Dems, Dems hate repubs. Meanwhile, their puppet masters are robbing us blind.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

To be fair, they didn't ask so much demand with fully automatic rifles and the threat of arrest.

I think an interesting question to ask was, if this was a false flag, which I'm convinced the evidence shows it was, what's the purpose of staging a city wide lockdown?

I think the answer is, to condition us to think martial law is acceptable for a single enemy of the state.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: formatting

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

To be fair, they didn't ask so much demand with fully automatic rifles.

I think an interesting question to ask was, if this was a false flag, which I'm convinced the evidence shows it was, what's the purpose of staging a city wide lockdown?

I think the answer is, to condition us to think martial law is acceptable for a single enemy of the state.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

Please provide your iron-clad evidence showing that this was a false flag.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There is no sane person who wouldn't think that what happened at Boston Marathon is an atrocious act. Everyone's prayers go to the families of them who lost their lives and to them who got injured, some even with permanent loss of body parts.

However I cannot shake a weird feeling about this whole story which culminated with the last night shooting, the killing of one of the brothers and the capture of the other one late this evening. It bothers me the amount of coverage this whole story got in the media, the way the younger brother was described, the whole police searching, the presence of the military on the streets and lock out of an entire city. In a strange way it felt like how it would be in a marshal law type of scenario.

I'm so surprised that the little brother was captured alive. According to the way he was described by media and the police one would think that the little dude wouldn't be letting anyone get near to him and he'd blow himself up. Strangely though, the kid got captured without the slightest resistance. Maybe things don't need to be complicated and to colorful. Maybe the whole story is just a simple as black and white but somehow I cannot shake the feeling that the aftermath is going to be really bitter for all of us.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join