It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

No. This is probably blowback for our foreign policy "efforts" across the globe. If it is that at all and not some staged event. I am keeping all options open right now. It is a little smelly! How this kid evading this dragnet is beyond me.

link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

It will be a triple edged sword, when we are all fearfully spying on each other.
When the sun came up this morning, the scanner indicated that citizens were calling in constantly. People with backpacks, people waving taxis, men just walking down the street, are being stopped , just because a paranoid do-righter called them in.

link   
This is a HUGE thread and it's moving very quickly so I apologize if this has been posted already..

Has anyone heard about the father of the suspect at large talking about "all hell will break lose" if he is killed?

CBS Report

link   
reply to post by gq1412

They just got his picture from one no?

link   

Originally posted by SMR
It's being said now that reports of 7-11 robbery was NOT the Marathon bombers.
I heard it last night and said it was Two Black males one with Cowboy hat. That somehow got linked to them and CNN is now even correcting that.
Again. They did NOT rob the 7-11. It was Two other men.

So where did the photo of suspect 2 in grey hoodie come from? Confused.com

link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

You know they are hiding under their beds right now thinking the police are coming for them.

link   
reply to post by Jarulara

Why do I get the feeling we have it all twisted? Why can't the younger one be the ring leader? More composed stronger and more sensible. His brother was the loser who had no friends. A great combination for terror.

link   
If he is in possession of a stolen radio, depending on what model and system they use they can switch everyone over to an encrypted channel and then zero out the keyset on the compromised radio.

Or they could use a little reverse information stream, and broadcast false data to dictate his next move. Kinda like finding a bug in your car or house. The last thing you do is disable it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

They are on lock down because they have already found 7 IED's on that street. They don't want anyone out and about because there could be more.

link   
reply to post by Ayana

Doing things and being up for 18 hours is not bad depending (and that is the key word) on what you are doing. I cannot imagine doing what they are doing for 18 hours though. At times just sitting waiting (this can make things really bad the longer you are awake), other times nerves on edge and not knowing what to expect (this just seems bad no matter what).

At this point I do not envy them one bit.

Raist

SMR

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy

Originally posted by SMR
It's being said now that reports of 7-11 robbery was NOT the Marathon bombers.
I heard it last night and said it was Two Black males one with Cowboy hat. That somehow got linked to them and CNN is now even correcting that.
Again. They did NOT rob the 7-11. It was Two other men.

I thought there was a picture of him from the robbery? Isn't that where the guy he carjacked escaped, while the suspect was robbing it?

They stopped at a gas station and got gas and the man escaped. He was not let go as suspected.
The photo of Suspect #2 at a convenience store may be the gas station but I think it was said to be from night before.

link   

Originally posted by tropic
I cant bellieve this "manhunt" is going on for over 24hrs now in Watertown

and that they "got him" several times but each time its not him

How convenient! Proof this whole thing is a sharade, with the whole city state & fed officials putting on a lockdown for some lil whimpy TEENAGER than a country of over 300M

Last night they had him, this morning they had him, and its 430PM over there and on the scanner right now they got him cornered again.

This punk is probably already in Russia under some identity change lifetime support program complements of CIA/FBI with Obama's hitchcock

What a police/terror state!

Absolutely Agreed 100%. You think this kid is that smart to remain alive this long if there were not a fairy tale being displayed in front of our eyes? Gimme a break.

This is a Martial Law drill, and it's working just swimmingly.

This is why you will never see the video from the FBI of the kid dropping the bag.
edit on 19-4-2013 by JakSparrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
another man on a roof broad and dex think it's the suspect

on roof now nothing up here
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
This is a HUGE thread and it's moving very quickly so I apologize if this has been posted already..

Has anyone heard about the father of the suspect at large talking about "all hell will break lose" if he is killed?

CBS Report

Yep, posted a few hours ago.

But thanks for re-posting, it helps out people just coming into the thread and catching up!

link   

Originally posted by aivlas
another man on a roof broad and dex think it's the suspect

That's a pretty dumb place to hide.

link   
reply to post by JakSparrow

I don't think it's a planned drill. But it is a show of what could happen.

link   
reply to post by Reddeltic

They didn't say he didn't go to a 7/11, they just said that it wasn't robbed by them. It's obviously him but they didn't rob the store.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyLiner

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

Originally posted by SkyLiner

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Just to make it clear of the personnel they have in that area:

Boston PD
Swat
FBI
EOD
US Marshals
ETF
Military

Any more?

State Police

You just need the Secret Service and the President now and you have them all..

I went back and added "Newton" to the list.
("Newton" officer's were the ones Boston PD were to seek out, if desiring answers.)

We can add Framingham SWAT to the list.
I know some of these guys personally (framingham is my hometown) well wishes and safe returns for all involved

link   
reply to post by Jarulara

This is happening in Watertown, Massachusets. Times Square bombers were living in Connecticut.

link   
Neil Cavuto just said, and I am paraphrazing, "We will be covering this event live all weekend."

?

Perhaps if someone here is watching Fox News, they could rewind and record.
edit on 19-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join