It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As many times as I have heard Dex brought up since last night, you would think they would have already cleared every inch of that street by now.

link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

yep someone said they were up there/could see and nothing

link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by TravisBickle451

He's saying it's a false flag, and bombs were done by Craft International, a merc group seen at the event. Not buying it, but that is what the poster is likely claiming.

Why don't you buy it? The keystone cops would caught those two perps by now.

They tracked these guys down in just four days and have killed one already. I'd say they're doing a pretty good job. Which they better considering the resources being expended on this.

link   
reply to post by inval

It's people calling in

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Thanks for clearing that up!

link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
This is a HUGE thread and it's moving very quickly so I apologize if this has been posted already..

Has anyone heard about the father of the suspect at large talking about "all hell will break lose" if he is killed?

CBS Report

Interesting! Thats pretty relative, hell I mean.

Sounds just like an emotional expression coming from a parent.

But yeah, both suspects happening to be killed with no video, statements, testimonials, would implicate an overall false flag perpetrated by authorities.

I don't blame Russia for being pissed and taking action. Sounds like Russian Tzar is a wuss, and falling for US's story, though

link   
I don't believe the mother. Isn't this the same mother who disowned a child of hers for having a mind of her own and marrying someone the parents didn't agree with.

You can't have it both ways lady.

link   
reply to post by Jarulara

You're probably right, not that it really matters. But the younger one was the college student, seemed pretty smart, while the other one is getting his brains beat in while boxing.

link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

No. This is probably blowback for our foreign policy "efforts" across the globe. If it is that at all and not some staged event. I am keeping all options open right now. It is a little smelly! How this kid evading this dragnet is beyond me.

The only way he can avoid being caught for this long is that he escaped Boston today and is long gone. Probably with his sister somewhere.

link   
am guessing this dude is still on the run?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
They just reported on CNN that one of the perps was screaming FOR ISRAEL!

I said that dude looked Israeli damn it.

This is the U.S , you are supposed to dismiss any israeli suspicion ,evidence and eyewitness accounts.

link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
The guy got citizenship on September 11th

STOP ALL IMIGRATION NOW!

We need to get our act together

This is just the beginning

Shut the USA door!

My people said this same thing when Europeans came over here killing and raping our tribes. Yep. Ya'll are still here though. LOL

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
am guessing this dude is still on the run?

Welcome back, and yes.

link   

edit on 19-4-2013 by intrepid because: Post removed. Too graphic for ATS

link   

Originally posted by SMR
It's being said now that reports of 7-11 robbery was NOT the Marathon bombers.
I heard it last night and said it was Two Black males one with Cowboy hat. That somehow got linked to them and CNN is now even correcting that.
Again. They did NOT rob the 7-11. It was Two other men.

How could that be true? Not one (local) officer actually "saw" the remaining suspect.

The only evidence for his existence in this area, (for local law enforcement), is the alleged 7-11 photo.

Local PD seemed upset/apprehensive, upon hearing this early on, in the investigation.
edit on 19-4-2013 by SkyLiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Something going on??

Scanner seems to be really quite!

link   
The first time they were at the tracks they said to watch out because some of the trains were still running, could he have jumped one if he was still about.

SMR

link   
Chatter now saying Father questioned and said he went back to Chechnya for medical reasons or medical help ... Really !? You leave BOSTON of all places to go get medical help to a place that has a fraction of the medical know-how compared to where you were ?

link   
Check out this album of pictures from Watertown. Mostly of the police presence there.

Looks like a damn war zone with all the heavily armed officers.

imgur.com...

link   

Originally posted by JakSparrow

Originally posted by tropic
I cant bellieve this "manhunt" is going on for over 24hrs now in Watertown

and that they "got him" several times but each time its not him

How convenient! Proof this whole thing is a sharade, with the whole city state & fed officials putting on a lockdown for some lil whimpy TEENAGER than a country of over 300M

Last night they had him, this morning they had him, and its 430PM over there and on the scanner right now they got him cornered again.

This punk is probably already in Russia under some identity change lifetime support program complements of CIA/FBI with Obama's hitchcock

What a police/terror state!

Absolutely Agreed 100%. You think this kid is that smart to remain alive this long if there were not a fairy tale being displayed in front of our eyes? Gimme a break.

This is a Martial Law drill, and it's working just swimmingly.

This is why you will never see the video from the FBI of the kid dropping the bag.
edit on 19-4-2013 by JakSparrow because: (no reason given)

"Orchestrated by the reptilians" would be your next sentence, I'm guessing?

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join