It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogsounds
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

www.ustream.tv...

Reposting link, I'd use the ustream link as it's managed to handle heavy load where the public scanners are often hobbyists and go down a lot.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I agree. Does seem the older one had different Ideologies compared to the younger one.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Which is one reason I wanted my wife and I to get our CCW. I do not travel without a handgun now.

I know it might not make a difference, but I have it and there is a chance it might make a difference. Having any means to help is better than having nothing.

Raist

link   
My money is on this kid being far from Boston and listening to the same scanner as all of us laughing at all the trouble people are going through trying to find him..

link   
sweep for 5 o'clock interview

link   
All the talk about peeing made me wonder, what kind of sewer system does boston have? Could he have escaped by that?

link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Curse you, not-particularly-weak bladder! Curse you to heck!

Sounds like they may be scheduling a press conference by 5pm/ 5:30, as the dog sweep needs to be "by 5PM"

link   
I lived in Maryland for the whole DC sniper thing. They had us ducking and running from every white paneled van we saw for daysssss. And the bastards were driving a damn station wagon. This whole thing kinda reminds me of that.

link   
I wonder if they're letting drug related offenses go so they can all concentrate on the manhunt.

As spiderman would say, "everybody gets one". The pushers are all probably thankful for this manhunt. But they will be marked. lol

link   

Originally posted by Jarulara
This may have been said but is it strange or a coincidence that these kids are in the Watergate area where the Time Square bombers were living??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I wonder if they're letting drug related offenses go so they can all concentrate on the manhunt.

As spiderman would say, "everybody gets one". The pushers are all probably thankful for this manhunt. But they will be marked. lol

Unless it's a giant meth operation, I'm sure they are turning the other way in this instance.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by TravisBickle451

He's saying it's a false flag, and bombs were done by Craft International, a merc group seen at the event. Not buying it, but that is what the poster is likely claiming.

Why don't you buy it? The keystone cops would caught those two perps by now. Seriously they close down an entire city the size of boston because of 2 or 3 "terrorists"? Isn't possible these two fellows are being setup as patsies?

It seems very plausible to me they want to test martial law conditions before doing it on a bigger scale.

Or maybe the government is FIGHTING ITSELF AGAIN? I have not reached any conclusion but this is all too strange for me to digest.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

LOL lateral thinking FTW

I'm guessing sewers are a good escape option - worked for Raoul Moat (for a while anyway). I have a hard time believing they haven't got guys down there though. Poor b'tards.

link   
The guy got citizenship on September 11th

STOP ALL IMIGRATION NOW!

We need to get our act together

This is just the beginning

Shut the USA door!

link   
reply to post by Dumbass

I can't imagine what it must be like for them working 18 hours. Listening for close to 10 is bad enough.

I have the BBC in the background too. Keep freaking out thinking there's gunshots and it's just old footage from this morning.

ETA: We keep coming back to Raoul. I swear if we got Gazza in there we'd find him too.
edit on 19/4/2013 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Area they are discussing:

link   
double
edit on 19-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
My money is on this kid being far from Boston and listening to the same scanner as all of us laughing at all the trouble people are going through trying to find him..

This isn't a video game. Why would a child get kicks out of knowing he is about to die? He was considered a "good kid" by all those who know him. You can't just fake that behavior, espeacially at his age.

Whatever happened to cause this, whether it be his brother, mind control, terror cell or false flag. One thing I can promise you, is that right now he is #ting his pants, not laughing uncontrollably.

link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
The guy got citizenship on September 11th

STOP ALL IMIGRATION NOW!

We need to get our act together

This is just the beginning

Shut the USA door!

They are. they're just starting with individual homes of those already here...

Des

link   
reply to post by kimish

With a man down, the last thing any of the cops would want is to get stuck back at HQ processing a drug offender right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join