It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Be warned the way the media is currently sensationalizing their "armory" and "explosives" wait til they post the pictures.

9 times out of 10 you will laugh at what they call "heavily armed".

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
We're going off scanner feed, the media is not reliable right now.
Ironically CNN said a while ago to not rely on the scanner feed.

You decide.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
7news in Boston feed.

www1.whdh.com...

CNN keeps going away from it.

link   

Originally posted by Sleepstalk
If I lived in this area I would be sitting in the dark with my shotgun pointed at my door.

Is that you Joe Biden?

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

This was a few years back. Exactly the same. One of the most intense nights I remember on ATS until tonight.

link   
The cops will grab anyone they run across and hold them until thier identity is confirmed.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

From comments made on the Reddit link given earlier, it sounds like there may be more going on than anyone really knows. People may have been caught in the middle of all of this simply walking around on the streets, It's way to chaotic right now, even though there may be someone in custody...does not mean that it's THE SUSPECT!

I have a feeling that they may have apprehended and stripped a 2nd person before placing them in a police car. I just don't think that it's the actual 2nd suspect they were tracking on foot.

It's so interesting to hear CNN conveying how "CAREFUL" they are trying to be, NOT to link anything from this MIT incident to the Marathon bombings...
There is NO WAY that an officer was shot and killed tonight 2 hours after the media releases photos, and at MIT nonetheless, and it is just a coincidence. IMHO
There is NO WAY that after that a vehicle was stolen and 4 miles away in Watertown, there is all of this police presence, automatic weapons, grenades, IED's etc etc With an FBI presence...and it have nothing to do with the MIT shooting or the Bombings.IMHO
I find it harder to believe that these are not ALL related than the fact this is actually happening in the first place!

link   
Does anyone know why the police are moving away from the guy that is on the ground? They had their guns drawn and slowly walk backwards away from him. Seems odd for police to do that.

I know that wasn't a live picture I just saw...they keep replaying it...but any reason given why they did that?

link   
reply to post by surrealist

Yes! Because how do they still have so much fire power and grenades or explosives or whatever when they hijacked a car? They could only carry so much. But then they supposedly also stole a police SUV, which may have had more ammo, but then I have to ask - how the hell did they do that!?

link   
With ANY luck (bad as it is) at all this will be sociopaths trying to get on the media train the marathon tragedy started. If it's more than that we are in for a wicked second half of April my friends...

If (and it's a HUGE IF) this is some sort of controlled operation it will spread beyond Boston but I don't get that from what's happening.

Fingers crossed.

S...

link   
St Audburn hospital has a code black right now. Does this mean suspect #1 is dead or is there a bomb threat? It can go either way.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

link   
Any scanners still audible? I lost feed about 40 mins ago

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Be warned the way the media is currently sensationalizing their "armory" and "explosives" wait til they post the pictures.

9 times out of 10 you will laugh at what they call "heavily armed".

My report of "heavily armed" was directly from the Mass State Police scanner, from an officer that EMPHASIZED that phrase in a loud voice, and repeated it.

link   
"Middle eastern looking man" ... please.. really? Magically it will be blamed on some arab looking guy and then fingers pointed at the Muslims.. typical BS.

link   
Code Black at hospital not sure which one....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Gave description of suspect middle eastern male cap

Des

link   
More Breaking: CNN is saying undetonated explosives, possible bombs in Watertown.

edit on 19-4-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by elouina

or a bomb threat??

link   
reply to post by Magister

There was talk of a witness in custody earlier. Then nothing. Maybe it was him?

link   
Reports on Fox of the men being heavily armed. This is not gonna bode well for anyone!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join