It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well, scanner reports had one suspect injured and being transported to a Boston Hospital, and now we see one on TV laying on the ground. Circumstantial evidence leads to both being in custody.
But NOT confirmed via police scanner (as far as I've heard).

link   
2nd is not in custody!
It has been confirmed. Getting a description for others right now.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

link   
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that everything is calm. However, it feels weird. It looks like the other suspect is not in custody.

link   
scanner just said no 2nd suspect in custody

link   
per scanner 2nd suspect not in custody

link   
They don't have the second suspect in custody, just heard that now.. weird

link   
Confirmed on scanner..WE DO NOT HAVE 2ND IN CUSTODY

REPOSTING LIVE SCANNER LINK FOR NEW TO THREAD

www.broadcastify.com...

Des

link   
Scanners say second suspect at large - still searching

link   
"We DO NOT have a second suspect in custody".

WTH!? And all of those people out in the streets? Just standing around?

ETA: A whole page of the same incredulous comment. LOL!
edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I was listening to a local scanner and one of the officers FIRMLY BELIEVED there were 2 in custody. I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think something else is at work here. The local scanner that I was listening to is no longer available for some reason either.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
More gun shots fired according to skype source.

link   
reply to post by JustTheMan

That would mean it's back on campus?

link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by neo96

Well, there were explosives, grenades and officers were warned to turn their cells off in order to not detonate. If it's not related , it's a hell of a coincidence!

See i have problems with that as cell phones are sophisticated radio transmitters(mircowave) now their two way radio's would make more sense.

Sometimes a and b are just a and b and have nothing to do with each other.
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

They don't use any sort of radio in a suspected bomb threat. The first priority is to set up a perimeter and keep people away until they have people equipped to deal with that situation arrive.

But I agree with you, everything is a coincidence if you're looking for it. The problem with having to counter arguments that are based on the premise of everything under the sun being a conspiracy, is that it tends to become habit, and I find, at least, that it gets in the way of things that do deserve a thorough looking into.

Some of the arguments I see around here remind me of some pythonesque skit about the witch weighing the same as a duck meaning that as the duck floats and that as wood burns, if the witch burns then she's guilty.

The convoluted mess it must create inside the reality of some people, I can only imagine, would be utter chaos to live with.

Makes my deluded little world seem absolutely sane by comparison

link   

Originally posted by JustTheMan
More gun shots fired according to skype source.

source say where?

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Germann
reply to post by ManiShuck

Weird, I heard from a feed that they had both in custody. Sounds kinda fishy after the feds & homeland security show up then all of a sudden the details start to change. I'm no conspiracy theorist, just weird.

It's been going back and forth. CNN says both are in custody. Radio feed says otherwise.

Yep...and CNN just stated that it is obvious now that many people are speculating that all incidents are related, no denying it.

I thought so instantly they were connected. Though I thought the same about an earlier incident over the radio which involved an officer being shot and his gun taken (which was later discovered as a black male).

I want to believe it's related, and hope it's related, but who knows.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why would they only give the description of the suspect in person and not over the radio?

link   
This is all over the place, every other news source is telling people different things, why? Whats going on? Confused.

link   
What the hell?!?!?!?!? I go to work all day and this is what I come home to? There really is no peace anymore is there? Some dude on Fox news is talking about bombs?!?!?!? Implying this may be the dudes that were responsible for the Boston bombing? Cripes!!!!

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Explosions being reported LIVE TV reporters being pushed back. 'Boom' heard about 3 blocks away.
Police say second shooter still on the loose.
livewire.wcvb.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I saw him on the ground too. I can't believe they are letting the media get that close.

Uhhhh . . . logically . . .

that would DEPEND ON

what their purposes with the use of that image were . . . what they wanted to effect with that image.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join