It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

So your answer would be to call in the Armed Forces?

The Boston area is a large area with plenty of places to hide and strike from. This person/s will be caught eventually and I hope soon with no more persons harmed.

link   
This situation is not scripted. Scripts give you a fraction of what nature gives you. It's like the difference between a painting by Mondrian and a painting by Jackson Pollock. Nature is a crapstorm and that's what this is.

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Precisely. This kid has had some sort of training. I really believe this is WAY bigger than we are being told.

None of us really know though. At the very least he is being aided by someone. You don't elude 9, 000 personnel for this long.
edit on 19-4-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

link   
So they lost contact with this guy about 1.30 am local time? that was like 12 hours ag right? How far can you get away from an area in 12 hours... maybe they need to widen the search cos as time goes by, the chances of finding him are surely diminishing.

I'm sure they have it in hand and the police know what they're doing, but nothing like that is being reported on MSM

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

We get it, you know the military well.

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
They were boxers and champion wrestlers, I'm sure they had some outside training somewhere....

No way mate , they are amateurish teens , by some luck they just shoot down entire city and 9000 cops cant found him 20 hours

link   
reply to post by misfit312

Ya, the discussed it for quite a few minutes.

No worries, it went he way of the stolen police SUV.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks for the info. I feel better about it then. I just want this guy found so people can get back to their normal lives and not have to deal with more terrorist activities.

link   

Originally posted by grimghost

Boston Marathon. Personal Video of Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev ,making fun of different Russian dialects.
www.youtube.com...

Not for nothing, but that guy looks and sounds like a piece of sh*t.

link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by RoScoLaz

Go on we're listening... You have some info that suggests we're being played, or is this just your imagination?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You can only get played if you are a player. Rumour has it, 'players only love you when they're playing.'

I just channeled my inner Stevie on that one.Lol
edit on 19-4-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by clue7
Whole thing reeks, we are being fooled. My guess is that isreal/mossad is behind all of this. With so many videos and pictures they were caught that would explain why Police Chief Yohanan Danino announced that his officers had flown to Boston to “meet with Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and other authorities” to participate in the investigation of the Boston bombing. Why would a foreign government do this, yet alone why would the us investigators allow this? This along with the Saudi that was deported needs to be addressed.

Mossad? Really? How counterproductive would that be??

link   
desserted massachusetts ave and Czmbridge square

Thats a big city to have shut down

edit on 19-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by juicebox

Yeah, pretty much.
To me if this were what 'Homeland Security' was actually like, I could accept something like the Patriot Act... a response to actual threats, not this constant TSA and increased security everywhere. It didn't stop this tragedy from happening.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Don't you track police vehicles?
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
question what happen to the white mercedz benz he pickup at the body shop this morning ,they even had the owner of the body shop on tv today !!!!!! i bet this dude is already gone from the boston area ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
Ok..nothing concrete here but...
My brother lives in watertown and i just got off the phone with him. Lots of roads closed down, busses not running, trains not running.
He was trying to get to the Arsenal mall to do some shopping and was stopped and questioned and told to go home and get off the streets. The Arsenal mall is in an area very close to brighton, watertown and cambridge.

He told me on his way home he saw a scene on the opposite side of the river from him where there was an obvioulsy dead person being photographed and inspected. (I say obviously because he said it was covered with a tarp or something similar.

If this really is much larger than the media is letting on, what better way to hide it from the public? Shutting down the entire city so no one knows for sure what is going on makes sense. Although in a very congested city like Boston (I swear the streets make no logical sense!) it might be useful to police to have the streets to themselves.

Just a few thoughts.

What's up with the White House? Does anyone have any concrete information?

link   

Originally posted by misfit312
What happened to the rocket in the basement earlier?

And where does the tunnel lead to?

link   
Langdon situation definitively cleared. A miscommunication with her mother.

Over and out. Bedtime. I've got work tonight.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
Thread started 14hours ago, geez has it been that long already.

This is going to be a long day.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Is anyone else troubled by these recent public executions?

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join