It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by Rodinus

On the scanner?

Yes, this one about 5 minutes ago : www.ustream.tv...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

You're ok with the Military special forces units coming into a civilian neighborhood?

dont we have cops & swat for that?

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
This is exhausting, surreal and flabbergasting.

If it were a movie, no one would believe it. You can't make this kind of crap up...

I know I've been waiting for a break but as soon as you pee or breath you miss a lot .... sigh.

Firts point on agenda of the NWO between 10am and 11pm no one is allowed to do anything

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes. It was a Harvard police officer. Girl in apartment got excited.

link   
swat at house with hostage

link   
What happened to the house, where a box was found with "wires coming out of it"? Was that the suspects apartment?

link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

So is that the old guy we haven't heard a thing about?

That's pretty much the area he was at.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been asked yet but any way of finding out whether either of these guys were ATSers?
Anon, are you listening??????

link   
I know this mind sound stupid, but when doing these searches, do they go in the sewers?

link   
Again to reiterate... @J_Tsar is the bomber who IS STILL Alive. NOT The dead "Terrorist".

Jahar is another way of spelling Dzhokhar - The one still being hunted.

link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Hopefully they're down there watching satalitte feeds and planning on sending in special forces (delta force, seals, rangers, green berets..send them all in.)

emmmm no......

thats what FBI HRT is for and for one guy I think even that could be called over-kill.

link   
the whole story stinks to high heaven. you're all being played.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by p00hbear

I did a google search and that's what i got too.

link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
What happened to the house, where a box was found with "wires coming out of it"? Was that the suspects apartment?

At the press conference 15 minutes or so ago, they said they were going to do a controlled detonation this afternoon. I wonder if that's it?

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by xavi1000

This is not a ordinary man hunt , this is one of the most dangerous trained individuals who made crime on US soil ever.

Please provide a factual which proves that he is a dangerously trained individual. Perhaps it was posted in the thread, if so I must have missed it.

Pressure cooker bombs seem kind of amateurish to me, not to take away from the severity of the situation but regardless of the carnage they have caused, they do not seem to be as sophistically trained as you make them out to be.

Now I will patiently wait for you source...thanks

I dont need a source , Chechen terorists like this who lived in western countries are trained from 8-9 years , they are educated , they are extreme ,cruel and no respect for life. Yes he is amateur , that's why 9000 cops and agents are looking for him 20 hours

link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

It's both confusing and feels like a movie. It would make sense because of the possibility of what could happen.

link   
They repeated the call re the girl being held at gunpoint, texted her mother. I don't think that situation has been handled. They are doing it now. "Langdon" is the street.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Agreed, way to obvious suspects. Lets pick some "gansta" kids. They'l fit the profile he says.

link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

sounded like they said the house was surrounded

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I think it does say that TERRORISTS ?? Also does the person second from left have is arm around the one on the left and a handgun pointed at the person taking the picture. Can anyone magnify and post?

A BMW to boot and why wouldn't the DMV question/report anyone getting personalized plates saying what it looks like it says? Unless they put a fake one on for the pic?
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatnext21 because: Additional info

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join