It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"My sons were set up by CIA."

link   
As I stated earlier and what many people are stating, there is just so many involved in this. The operation is massive, do they not know that small is sometimes best? The most successful operations I've known and been involved in have been carried out by a massive behind the scenes intelligence, but few on the ground, but those on the ground are f***ing elite! This is just mental, I hate saying what I'm about to say, but this is not how it would've been carried out in London. However, that is not a dig, it just makes me think that this is almost like some form of trainnig exercise, as I said, see how effective front line services and law enforcement are, with the help of federal departments at locking down a city.

link   
BTW. The White House Situation room has been activated not evacuated!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Cambridge - 265 Mass Ave. Pressure cooker found at museum.

link   
FOX NEWS appears to have LIVE copter footage...

link   
It is strange that Monday's attack looked professional and yet today's shennanigans look amateurish.

Just heard on the MSM that the carjack victim managed to escape whilst they were at a Gas station. Would professionals allow that to happen?

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

There is a major city shut down and 9000 service people searching for this guy. They can't find him so why not brig in the experts?

Ok I am getting tired of hearing this. There are 9000 officers searching for him. You want the SAS there . I ask you how long would it take to move 9000 SAS men there (or there equivalent)?

Well I will tell you it would take days.

No a forces like the SAS ( Or in this case HRT) are meant to be used after he is located. The police even in England do the leg work, then a team like the SAS or HRT or SWAT are called in to be the FIST.

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

No way mate , they are amateurish teens , by some luck they just shoot down entire city and 9000 cops cant found him 20 hours

Sorry if they are trained then why did they make crap bombs, get caught, rob a supermarket, then one of these highly trained terrorists run over the other.

They have not been trained in a terrorist camp based on the information that we have just now the most reasonable assumption is that they are not Chechen terrorists.

That might change as more information comes out, I am totally open to the idea although for anyone who knows anything about the Chechen rebel movement this is very strange and it would be the first time such a group has sought a American target

link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Langdon situation definitively cleared. A miscommunication with her mother.

Over and out. Bedtime. I've got work tonight.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

Sleep well Ipse and thanks for your updates

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry. This whole thing is reading like a movie script. Nearly every step of the way. Now Boston is locked down with military on the ground and black hawks in the air. Something stinks about this. Guess we'll see. I'll sit here perched up on my fence until the whole thing is done and everything can be sorted out. This looks like theater being played out live on TV. I hope all of these innocent people there are safe.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy

There is a major city shut down and 9000 service people searching for this guy. They can't find him so why not brig in the experts?

Ok I am getting tired of hearing this. There are 9000 officers searching for him. You want the SAS there . I ask you how long would it take to move 9000 SAS men there (or there equivalent)?

Well I will tell you it would take days.

No a forces like the SAS ( Or in this case HRT) are meant to be used after he is located. The police even in England do the leg work, then a team like the SAS or HRT or SWAT are called in to be the FIST.

You have it in a nutshell Rocky

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   

Why would anyone rob anything for that matter if you just set out two bombs and they are looking for you.

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

No way mate , they are amateurish teens , by some luck they just shoot down entire city and 9000 cops cant found him 20 hours

Sorry if they are trained then why did they make crap bombs, get caught, rob a supermarket, then one of these highly trained terrorists run over the other.

They have not been trained in a terrorist camp based on the information that we have just now the most reasonable assumption is that they are not Chechen terrorists.

That might change as more information comes out, I am totally open to the idea although for anyone who knows anything about the Chechen rebel movement this is very strange and it would be the first time such a group has sought a American target

This is another kind of training , training with sleeper cells , propaganda with years , with smart integration in cociety .

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Seems they were even converts to Islam

From one of his tweets:

I don't argue with fools who say islam is terrorism it's not worth a thing, let an idiot remain an idiot
— Jahar (@J_tsar) - 15 Jan 13

twitter.com...

Obviously he is of the belief that what he did wasn't terrorism.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by jhn7537
They were boxers and champion wrestlers, I'm sure they had some outside training somewhere....

Amazingly your sarcasm successfully finds it's way through your illegible posts. Bravo.

#brokenenglish.

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
They were boxers and champion wrestlers, I'm sure they had some outside training somewhere....

Nah, they didn't need any outside training....they have a swing set with monkey-bars in their backyard.

link   
This guy is going for the Hide and Seek Championship Belt.

link   
reply to post by Dumbass

i guess they went poof

link   

Don't apologize for your English. You are doing a fantastic job. Thank you for your posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join