It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

I agree. Muslims need to realize there are bad Muslims in the world who kill people as well.
Sad day.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stketcher
"The young men's father Anzor Tsarnaev has told the BBC his younger son Dzhokhar hoped to become a brain surgeon, and that he believed the secret services had framed his sons."

Link?
I've looked at the BBC and cannot find this suggestion anywhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Interesting, just saw some officers handshaking going on on the live feed... maybe nothing though.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

link   
Cambridge- Need division at Cambridge and Norfolk streets with full gear and bring the device.

link   

Originally posted by Ove38

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Originally posted by JayinAR
The new rhetoric will be "throw them out". But I have a better idea. Let's force the Government to stop invading Arab Nations? Makes sense to me.

You have to be a kid to say that. Muslins have been attacking the west since the 70's and earlier.
Long before we decided to fight back.

It all began in Tehran in 1979, USA have to go back to Tehran and turn things around.

I said against the west. Read a book, or since you won't here is part of the list.

June 5 - U.S. presidential candidate Robert Kennedy murdered by Palestinian Sirhan Sirhan, in Los Angeles, which causes further terrorist attacks, as Arab terrorist groups demanded his release.

Feb. 18 - Boeing 707 attacked at Zurich, Switzerland, killing the pilot and 3 passengers.

Aug. 29 - TWA 707 hijacked from Rome to Damascus, released with only wounded.

Nov. 27- EL AL office in Athens, Greece attacked. Innocent bystanders killed.

Feb. 21 - Swiss airliner blown up over Switzerland, killing all 47 people on board.

Feb. 23 - PLO terrorists open fire on a busload of Christian pilgrims killing 1 and wounding 2 Americans.

April 21- Bomb explodes aboard a Philippines airliner. All 36 aboard are killed.

Sept. 6 - “Skyjack Sunday” in Jordan. 3 planes (TWA, Swissair, Pan Am) en route to the U.S. hijacked, 400+ hostages, planes blown up in Jordan, Governments agreed to PFLP’s demands, released terrorists from jails and hostages released.

Sept. 14 - The PFLP hijacked TWA flight to Ammon, 4 Americans injured.

Nov. 28 - Jordanian prime minister Tal killed by terrorists at the Sheraton Hotel in Cairo, Egypt.

Dec. - Jordanian ambassador to London, England is shot by hit squad.

Jan. 26 - Bomb explodes on a Yugoslav plane killing all but one passenger.

May 30 - Ben Gurion Airport, Israel attack killed 26, and wounded 78 U.S. citizens from Puerto Rico.

Sept. 5 - Palestinian terrorists seize 11 athletes in the Olympic Village in Munich, Germany, 9 hostages and 5 terrorists killed, plus David Berger from Cleveland.

March 2 - Khartoum, Sudan. Cleo Noel, Jr., U.S. ambassador, and George C. Moore, U.S. diplomat, were held hostage and then killed by terrorists at the U.S. Embassy.

Aug. 5 - Suicide squad attacks Athens airport, Greece, killing 3 civilians and injuring 55.

Dec. 17 - Bomb explodes at Pan Am office at Rome, Italy killing 32 and injuring 50+. The terrorists take 7 Italian policemen hostage and hijack an aircraft to Athens, Greece, killing one of them.

March 1 - Diplomats taken hostage from Saudi Arabian Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, 2 that are killed are Americans.

April 11 - Kiryat Shmona Massacre at an apartment building killing 18 people, 9 were children.

Sept. 8 - Athens, Greece. TWA Flight 841 exploded from bomb in cargo hold, all 88 passengers killed, including 32-year-old Steven Lowe, an American citizen.

Nov. 23 - British DC-10 hijacked at Dubai, UAE, flown to Tunisia where a German passenger was killed.

Jan. 19 - Arab terrorists attack Orly airport, Paris, France, seizing 10 hostages from a bathroom. French provided the terrorists with a plane to fly them to safety in Baghdad, Iraq.

Sept. 30 - Hungarian airplane explodes killing all 64 persons on board.

Dec. 21 - Carlos “The Jackal” holds 11 oil ministers and 59 civilians hostage during the OPEC meeting in Vienna, Austria. Flew to Algeria, got $300,000,000 in ransom money, Carlos and his Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terrorists escape.

Jan. 1 - 82 innocent travelers are killed aboard a Lebanese plane.

June 27 - Air France airliner hijacked, forced to fly to Uganda. Some 258 passengers and crew are held hostage. 3 passengers killed. July 4th, Israeli commandos rescue the remaining hostages.

Aug. 11 - Terrorists attack Istanbul airport, Turkey, killing 4 civilians (1 from U.S.) and injuring 20.

Dec. 4 - Terrorists occupied the Indonesian Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands, 1 official killed.

Dec. 14 - Passenger train hijacked and passengers were kept hostage, 3 were killed.

Jan. 1 - F.E. Melov U.S. ambassador to Lebanon, and Robert O.Waring, the U.S. economic counselor, kidnapped and later killed in Beirut.

Oct. 13 - Palestinian terrorists hijack a Lufthansa Flight 181 Boeing 737 and order it to fly around a number of Middle East destinations for four days, pilot is killed by the terrorists, 90 hostages rescued.

March 11 - Gail Rubin, niece of U.S. Senator Ribicoff, among 38 people shot to death by terrorists on a beach near Tel Aviv.

June 2 - A bomb kills 2 people at the CHOGM meeting in Sydney Australia.

link   
Was that gunshots or a boom?

No panic on scanner so guess not.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

link   
I hope people don't take it out on his Uncle. He seems pist calling his nephews losers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
reply to post by whatsecret

My guess is there is much more to the story then we are being told. This is the first time, in the history of the US that this has happened, not even after 9/11. There has to be much more going on.

And that's exactly what I'm thinking.

link   
This can only lead to a massive war agaisnt radical muslim governments in the future eventually.

link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Chechen President Blames American Upbringing For Suspected Boston Bombers

Classic.

Got him some extra points in the next polls over there...

Typical....juuust typical.

Looking at the interview with the uncle right now. He seems pretty pissed. Denounces any connection with islam. Calling the kids losers and that they are ethnic chechens so we have that cleared out (there has been some confusion about that, like it matters anyway).
He says he is ashamed of them. I can't begin to imagine how he feels...

link   
Another question, who is taking charge of this I would imagine that it’s a jurisdictional mess but as this is terror related is this not a case for FBI, its just I have not heard if HRT have been deployed.

I have not been able to follow this the past few days so I am just asking if anyone knows who has the lead on this and how it stands with jurisdiction.

link   

Originally posted by Raud

This will surely break an already sore budget.

Obama should take Putin up on the help he offered....
It is afterall after the election, there is that flexibility now

link   

Originally posted by Stketcher
"The young men's father Anzor Tsarnaev has told the BBC his younger son Dzhokhar hoped to become a brain surgeon, and that he believed the secret services had framed his sons."

Looks like he got it wrong. His son wanted to become a mass killer.

Bomb Victim Whose Legs Were Blown Off Helped FBI ID Suspects
Bomber #1 looked right into this guy's eyes as he put the bomb down next to him.
That's freak'n COLD!!
There is no set up. There is no cover up. These guys did the crime.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by xXSvenXx

I agree. Muslims need to realize there are bad Muslims in the world who kill people as well.
Sad day.

I... what? Like... the most hated religion on the planet right now at this time, and you don't think the Muslim who are peaceful and tolerant of others don't realise this... OF COURSE they realise their religion harbours extremists!

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I feel sorry for the uncle, to be honest. He's got a hell of a lot of people shouting various questions at him which are all kinda leading questions in order to implicate him. It's not fair for the poor bloke.

He's also saying they have nothing to do with Chechnya.
edit on 19/4/2013 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

link   
Anyone know exactly where the location is on the old man suspect?

Also, I can see crisis actor conspirators already talking about this being Fred Armisen.

link   
Can someone please bring me up to speed?

What evidence do they have to be chasing this guy?

Thanks

link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Havent heard an update on the old man.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Must be. He's on CNN right now calling his nephews losers.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Jennyfrenzy because: Oopsies

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by kosmicjack

I feel sorry for the uncle, to be honest. He's got a hell of a lot of people shouting various questions at him which are all kinda leading questions in order to implicate him. It's not fair for the poor bloke.

Being pretty rude to him. How do you feel about America? This guy didn't do anything you morons.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join