It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
their father is claiming they've been framed by the american security services. I wonder what username he has at ats?
edit on 19-4-2013 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Just for the record; it would be interesting to see the price tag on this whole chase...
9000+ cops, feds, military.... Jobs closed. Roads closed. Railway closed. Commerce down. Deliveries down.

This will surely break an already sore budget.

I have been thinking the same thing this must cost a fortune

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Moslems see the USA as being Christian as a whole. They view the war's in the mideast as Christians attacking Moslems, which is fairly true. Our targets in Iraq/Afghanistan havent been churches, but that doesnt change their viewpoint of their war in the mideast being "religiously motivated."

link   
falling back and swat moving in

link   
I followed this thread til 5:00 am this morning (east coast) just woke up, can someone please give me a run down of who what when where and why?

edit on 19-4-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

link   
To assume that this is a case of martyrdom, you obviously have not done much reasearch in Islamic bombings.

If these guys were radicals and wanted to do the work of their God, then all radical Islamists know that the best and most efficient way to do that is to give your life to do so. Should they have given they lives then they would have caused even more damage rather than have several explosives fail.

How many Islamic jihadists run from the crimes, kill security guards, and cause a high speed chase? Oh... the ones who are afraid of death.

Radical Islamists are not afraid of death, especially those who have done a service to their God. As "obvious" as this motive may be to some people, to the trained eye, it is the most ridiculous motice their could be - and a cop out for actual answers. It is the belief that government and media WANT you to believe.

link   
"SWAT is prepaired to move in." Everyone else is falling back.

link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Someones guarding beer??

Sounded like they said i'll stay with him and the beer!?!?

Thats Boston for ya.

link   
reply to post by Canslli

I'm sorry that its a normal occurance for you to have bombings in your streets and 1 million people sheltered in place on a weekly basis.

Come on!! You seriously think people are overreacting to this situation? No they're not. This is not a normal occurrence or something thats acceptable here in the US.

link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

I think it's bear

link   
"The young men's father Anzor Tsarnaev has told the BBC his younger son Dzhokhar hoped to become a brain surgeon, and that he believed the secret services had framed his sons."

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I wonder what a swat cop in active service costs per hour...?

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Covertblack

It's true. It was all over the scanner last night,

Just saying what the officer they had at a press conference said. Dunno if he's lying or what.

We heard this storyline play out dramatically and in real-time.

It has now been deleted from the narrative.
(Not the only story that was heard, to be now 'disappeared')

link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
That uncle was on TV again and gave a fiery speech and sounded terribly upset.

I don't know why the media is being allowed to let relatives (uncle and dad) shoot their pie holes off in live media . . . if there is some sort of cell or group or concerted effort here, there could be a trigger word or sentence that gives direction, aid or instruction to the fleeing suspect.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Uncle's statement on CNN: right now

link   
Holy cow - I'm away from my computer and the TV for not even 12 hours and there's already another dramatic event and thread 150 pages deep

WTF, madness

link   

Originally posted by yeti101
their father is claiming they'be been framed by the american security services. I wonder what username he has at ats?

As I was saying thier father is probably nuts and the uncle on TV seemed to say they have been radicalized to hate.Probably from their father.

link   
With 9000 officers/SWAT/FBI/ whatever else, what if the suspect(s) are impersonating police officers? Is this a possibility in this or would it make it easier for them to get caught?

link   
The uncle is live on MSM giving a statement to the press.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join