It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Police Confirm Infowars Photos of Boston Suspects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Not the same guys, at least as far as the FBI is concerned.

You are correct. Definately not the same guys.

Major failure on the part of Alex Jones ... NY Post ... etc ....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Shut this damn thread.

You guys are posting about crap that has already been proven false.

Let's keep regurgitating the same falsehoods that fake AJ, NYT, CNN, Fox, 4Chan does?

Seriously ATS is ticking me off today.
edit on 4/18/2013 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Interesting in the video, they stay the same distance apart while walking, yet seem to be heading in the same direction....almost an "Im not with you" approach.

Thanks for posting the video and pics...
Respects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Shut this damn thread.

You guys are posting about crap that has already been proven false.

Let's keep regurgitating the same falsehoods that fake AJ, NYT, CNN, Fox, 4Chan does?

Seriously ATS is ticking me off today.
edit on 4/18/2013 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)
Midol baby...Midol

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What source do you have for the FBI release of the video and pics...I see a youtube video and a collage, where did it come from?

respects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121
Here they are.....

Innocent

PS......The Skull on his cap could be the Punisher's logo from Marvel Comics.

He wasn't the one with the scull logo on his hat btw. FYI.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Interesting in the video, they stay the same distance apart while walking, yet seem to be heading in the same direction....almost an "Im not with you" approach.

Respects

The new photos and videos release by the FBI about an hour ago, of the two suspects show backbacks which do not appear to be carrying the heavy laden pressure cooker bombs. Just my evaluation.

Originally posted by xavi1000
FBI released two suspects

edit on 18-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones is filth!
How much a pig can you be to continue not only to claim being right when it's obviously not, but to keep 2 innocent people in the spot light!

!@#$%^& scum!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by captiva

Respects

The new photos and videos release by the FBI about an hour ago, of the two suspects show backbacks which do not appear to be carrying the heavy laden pressure cooker bombs. Just my evaluation.

Originally posted by xavi1000
FBI released two suspects

edit on 18-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

I would agree with your evaluation, and add that none of these 2 bags match the original photograph of the bag that was shredded supposedly due to it being where the bomb was..

respects
edit on 18-4-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, Alex Jones posted pictures of more than just 2 suspects. There was the single crazy looking white dude in a red shirt and blue jacket. Also the two guys in the blue adidas jacket and guy in the white hat. The more interesting post from alex jones was the anonymous message saying that it would be pinned on late teens early 20's and an apartment will be raided tomorrow finding NRA booklets and powder ammunition. We shall see tomorrow how that prediction turns out. until then im not sure one way or another....the fbi video doesn't show anything incriminating....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I think it's fair for him to keep the two military looking guys in the spotlight. The others are off the hook, but those two don't look right and do appear to be part of some sort of drill of some kind, with the one with the scull insignia on his cap.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

you say drill, i say they knew something was gonna happen and sent the prevention crew. Sometimes the prevention crew doesn't catch them. You call it a drill to not cause panic among everyone involved...public, ems, firefighters, police. Everyone needs to be on high alert and paying attention, hence 'guys were running a drill today".

A drill does not always mean false flag...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ascent13
If I'm not mistaken, Alex Jones posted pictures of more than just 2 suspects. There was the single crazy looking white dude in a red shirt and blue jacket. Also the two guys in the blue adidas jacket and guy in the white hat. The more interesting post from alex jones was the anonymous message saying that it would be pinned on late teens early 20's and an apartment will be raided tomorrow finding NRA booklets and powder ammunition. We shall see tomorrow how that prediction turns out. until then im not sure one way or another....the fbi video doesn't show anything incriminating....

I agree with you....There are a lot of posters wanting the blood of Jones who seem to forget that he wasnt the original poster. There will be deliberate red herrings, some even in the threads we start as others add information. Im not a Jones fan and actually Im more interested in the fact he published the info on the Saudi deportation, but nobody else wants to talk about that. There is no proof that any of the many photographs are the bombers, no matter who put them on-line.

Respects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No I don't think it's fair, those 2 are probably security of some sort.

The teenage boy authorities once investigated as possibly being connected to the Boston Marathon bombing told ABC News today he was shocked to see his face pop up on television and all over social media.

Salah Barhoun, 17, said he went to the police yesterday to clear his name after he found himself tagged in pictures online. He had just gone to watch the race, he said, but soon after the explosions, he was singled out by internet sleuths as looking suspicious. Federal authorities passed around images of Barhoun, attempting to learn more information about him, sources told ABC News.

Today The New York Post ran a story featuring a picture of Barhoun and another man circled in red, but said it was unclear if they were the same as two potential suspects spotted by law enforcement Wednesday.

abc.com

Can you imagine what this kid is going to have live with now?

That was this mornings NY Post claiming those were the two the FBI was looking for. The FBI hadn't released anything other than a description of one suspect until about an hour ago. Those are the two Alex Jones declared guilty yesterday and is still claiming are the two the FBI are looking for! WTF!?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The pictures released today do not seem to be the same people that show up on the Infowars site.

Picts

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

So? He lies about everything. Why should we believe that injured saudi national student was deported?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ascent13

you say drill, i say they knew something was gonna happen and sent the prevention crew. Sometimes the prevention crew doesn't catch them. You call it a drill to not cause panic among everyone involved...public, ems, firefighters, police. Everyone needs to be on high alert and paying attention, hence 'guys were running a drill today".

A drill does not always mean false flag...

That's fair, and is a possibility, but if they're military and of navy seal or Craft International (insignia) then what were they doing there and how did they get there so fast, I don't know they still seem a little suspicious to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

yeah I think those two guys are the ones who got deported but that is highly speculative. The one backpack definitely looks like it has a pot lid form poking out but that is also highly speculative. I was wondering why we need israeli secret service over here to help investigate and am still trying to figure that out. Also wondering why Obama met with the Saudi president, although it wasn't on his itinerary. many questions....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by captiva

So? He lies about everything. Why should we believe that injured saudi national student was deported?

Because its been confirmed after he reported it. the Obama meeting etc did take place. Google is your friend.

respects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Either they were in on it, or were sent there to prevent something.

BTW on cnn, someguy in the background just called the reporter out for reading off of a script. he said they are robots......they pulled him away..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join