It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Police Confirm Infowars Photos of Boston Suspects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Who put the two dogs in the background? Kinda tasteless.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
reply to post by Xaphan

Who put the two dogs in the background? Kinda tasteless.

I may have missed that if you hadn't have mentioned it.

Yeah, really, WTH pastes a pair of dogs humping into that scene???

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Props to 4chan for pulling up so much evidence. Sadly I wasn't on the day when they did that. I would have loved to see the thread unfold. I was on 4chan yesterday and saw pics on there that I didn't see anywhere else. Not even on the news. Just goes to show how powerful the internet has become as a tool for research and DIY detective work.

Edit: I found this pic on 4chan yesterday and still can't figure out why this woman's hand + cell phone on the ground is circled in red. How is that relevant to the incident? Are they implying that it might be the cell phone that was used as the detonator and the perpetrator dropped it when he fled?

[SNIP]
edit on 18-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

It may have been filming and therefore MIGHT have valuable info on it. Someone should cut out the dogs before this sickening photo is turned into a joke.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted image

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Wow. I didn't even notice that
Gives you an idea how fallible and impercipient the human mind actually is. When you're too busy looking at what's presented to you (the red circle) you can miss the most obvious things.

I guess I should double check everything I find on 4chan from now on...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
These images were put together by 4chan, and the hat is from Seal Team 3 or 5, specifically a replica that can be found online.
www.ebay.com... ndc%252BIe%252FLoX8U%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Here is that broken link as a Tinyurl: /d673ypo
edit on 18-4-2013 by cetaphobic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
It may have been filming and therefore MIGHT have valuable info on it.

Chances are it probably wouldn't be of any use. It might be if it just happened to be pointing in the right direction at the right time, but chances are the blast itself and/or the fall to the ground damaged the memory card.

Or maybe not. I don't know
Can those things generally take a lot of abuse?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

No worries man, I missed it at first too.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have never heard of 4chan. do you have a link to the site and how you find the picutres?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
I have never heard of 4chan. do you have a link to the site and how you find the picutres?

You might want to be careful on 4chan if you have a weak stomach. Some of the things I've seen there cannot be unseen.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

LOL it cant be worse then what my 17 year old son shows me. Really
..... lemonaide stand., two girl a cup. ect. i'm like where do you find this crap! Now i know

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

..... lemonaide stand., two girl a cup. ect. i'm like where do you find this crap! Now i know

LOL.

Well, I don't know if posting a link here would be against the rules. Does anybody know?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

LOL.

Well, I don't know if posting a link here would be against the rules. Does anybody know?

A link to 4Chan and/or graphic content? I think it would violate T&C.

Also, the guy who is wearing blue in the OP's pictures is apparently a high school student (doesn't look like one to me) and has been cleared, according to this: 'I didn't do anything!' High school track runner forced to deny involvement in Boston Marathon bombings after a picture of him and his coach is widely circulated

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121
Here they are.....

Innocent

PS......The Skull on his cap could be the Punisher's logo from Marvel Comics.

Maybe the guy is vonhelton haha! Sorry I know jokes can be inappropriate durning a bad time but I was trying to lighten the mood. Either way out of all the pictures AJ had on his website who were the most likely suspects? I did think the one picture that had the guy with the black bag who was sitting down where the blast went off could be one of the bombers or bomber.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

According to the FBI last night, they were looking for someone with, a white or off white, (?) cap, a black backpack, but also wearing a grey hoodie, they didn't say whether up or down. There's nobody in the AJ/4CHAN pictures who have been singled out for scrutiny with all those features at once, as far as I can see.

edit on 18-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

According to the FBI last night, they were looking for someone with, a white or off white, (?) cap, a black backpack, but also wearing a grey hoodie, they didn't say whether up or down. There's nobody in the AJ/4CHAN pictures who have been singled out for scrutiny with all those features at once, as far as I can see.

edit on 18-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

Thanks I think that the guy in the first picture who is wearing a blue track suit is really a high school student and the guy next to him is his coach. I don't know if thats a 100% true but here is a link.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Props to 4chan for pulling up so much evidence. Sadly I wasn't on the day when they did that. I would have loved to see the thread unfold. I was on 4chan yesterday and saw pics on there that I didn't see anywhere else. Not even on the news. Just goes to show how powerful the internet has become as a tool for research and DIY detective work.

Edit: I found this pic on 4chan yesterday and still can't figure out why this woman's hand + cell phone on the ground is circled in red. How is that relevant to the incident? Are they implying that it might be the cell phone that was used as the detonator and the perpetrator dropped it when he fled?

[SNIP]
edit on 18-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

OMG there's dogs doing it in the background?

That's about as bad as the guy with the radiation counter having his shoes on the wrong feet!
That really is bizarre. I would think those dogs would have been scared!
edit on 18-4-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted image

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

That's about as bad as the guy with the radiation counter having his shoes on the wrong feet! That really is bizarre. I would think those dogs would have been scared!

That is kind of a problem with accepting 4chan as a source here.
They are rather known for serial photoshop jobs.
The dogs were shopped in at some point.

Just like the one pic has an arrow drawn to a woman's posterior, labeled 'Da Bomb'.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Not the same guys, at least as far as the FBI is concerned.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
FBI released two suspects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The guys pinpointed by 4chan, Alex Jones/Infowars and the New York Post are NOT the same guys identified by the FBI, just now. How can anyone claim confirmation of their nonsense?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join