It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Police Confirm Infowars Photos of Boston Suspects

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I looked at all the pictures last night very carefully. The two Arab Mideastern looking guys were guilty as hell. While the guy in the blue running clothes now says I just went there but why did he dress like he was in the darn race with his Syrian looking buddy who was so nervous he stood out like a sore thumb?

That guy wearing the white hat next to the kid-guy in blue never once paid attention to the race like everyone else and just happened to ditch his black bulging backpack before moving away from ground zero.

Just like I said days ago, the Feds will find some Americans to blame and then they will play it for all they can. Mean while Obama sends his cousins back home across the pond.

The Arab looking guy with the white hat, Mr. Guilty as hell is probably the same guy the Saudis came begging for.

Notice that 17 kid who claimed he was innocent did not really look like the older guy in blue beside the white hat clown and why did the 17 year old never mention his friend?
edit on 18-4-2013 by Patriotsrevenge because: More questions

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That said, I'm still curious why apparent mercenaries are at the scene, with giant backpacks.

I'm curious, too, but I don't think that we're likely to find out, not any time soon, at any rate.

Highly unlikely to be relevant, though -- if this was a "false flag", they wouldn't have obvious guys like that hanging around so conspicuously.

It's still a big question as to what they are doing there

www.prisonplanet.com...

I think this is a case where the MSM and/or Government, should debunk Alex Jones by demonstrating that there was a security contingent on the scene, doing standard security at the event, with no drills, no warnings, no prior intel, and even name the security company whether Craft International or ex-navy seals whatever they are.

Of course AJ would LOVE this, because he's an absolute narcissistic megalomaniac, but it would set a LOT of people's minds at ease.

Just my two cents, to put that rumor he's generated, among millions of people, down. And of course AJ would take that and run with it all the way to the bank but what can you do, he has an audience now of MILLIONS of people across the country.

It ought to be addressed, other than to simply dismiss it all as having no credibility, because they're there, in the photos.

That's it that's all I have to say about it.

I'm just concerned because after everything that we've been through these past 10-12 years or so since 9/11, it's hard to trust the government or the "authorities" any more and they also need to restore credibility in the eyes of the public.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

Readout of Secretary Napolitano’s Meeting with Saudi Arabian Interior Minister Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef Release Date: January 16, 2013 For Immediate Release DHS Press Office Contact: 202-282-8010 WASHINGTON—U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano today met with Saudi Arabian Interior Minister Prince Mohammed bin Nayef to discuss the ongoing partnership and cooperation between the United States and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to promote mutual security and economic prosperity. “I am proud of the bond between the United States and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and today’s meeting marks another major step forward in our partnership,” said Secretary Napolitano. “By enhancing collaboration with the Government of Saudi Arabia, we reaffirm our commitment to more effectively secure our two countries against evolving threats while facilitating legitimate trade and travel.” During the meeting, Secretary Napolitano and Interior Minister Prince Mohammed bin Nayef signed an arrangement to begin implementation of U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s trusted traveler program, Global Entry, in Saudi Arabia, and initiate discussions to establish a reciprocal program. Global Entry streamlines the screening process at airports for trusted travelers, allowing customs authorities to focus on those travelers they know less about, in order to more effectively identify potential threats and keep our borders and country secure. Secretary Napolitano and Interior Minister Prince Mohammed bin Nayef also released a joint statement affirming ongoing cooperation on cyber crime, maritime security and infrastructure protection, and cooperation on cybersecurity, which is critical to both nations’ economic competitiveness and national security. For more information, please visit www.dhs.gov.

Source

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Props to 4chan for pulling up so much evidence. Sadly I wasn't on the day when they did that. I would have loved to see the thread unfold. I was on 4chan yesterday and saw pics on there that I didn't see anywhere else. Not even on the news. Just goes to show how powerful the internet has become as a tool for research and DIY detective work.

Edit: I found this pic on 4chan yesterday and still can't figure out why this woman's hand + cell phone on the ground is circled in red. How is that relevant to the incident? Are they implying that it might be the cell phone that was used as the detonator and the perpetrator dropped it when he fled?

[SNIP]
edit on 18-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Hmmm... I got distracted by the dogs.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted image

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Blue suits excuse was he showed up to run the race. If he was a runner, he would know you have to qualify. I mean, they cannot make a usable lie anymore. It is like talking to a drunk..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vexatious Vex

That is the most disturbing picture I've seen in a long time.

Sinking feeling....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

WTF ARE THOSE DOGS DOING?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE WARNINGS ON LINKS THAT LEAD TO VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS? THANK YOU. Please! Not everyone wants to view them, and some people might be reading the forum with other family in the room!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by VoidHawk
It may have been filming and therefore MIGHT have valuable info on it.

Chances are it probably wouldn't be of any use. It might be if it just happened to be pointing in the right direction at the right time, but chances are the blast itself and/or the fall to the ground damaged the memory card.

Or maybe not. I don't know
Can those things generally take a lot of abuse?

I found a mobile phone on the sea shore, it had obviously been washed up from the sea. Took the memory card home, wiped it clean and put it in my card reader. It worked and I was able to copy its contents to my pc. Next day I was going to format the card and try it in my own phone, but it was completely dead, my pc didn't even know it was there!
When I looked at the card under a magnifier I could see that the metal contacts had been destroyed by the salt water.

So yes, there is every chance the card in that phone is absolutely fine. They are completely shock proof, and there are no moving parts. If it was storing the pics/recording to internal memory then it'll be inside a chip, even safer.
edit on 20-4-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Well, that's good to know. I'm sure the police took this into consideration anyways and went over the area with a fine toothed comb looking for dropped cell phones and digital cameras.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join