It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo

Are these guys, of the black SUV group, Craft International mercs?

They are security guys and the top photo was taken after the explosions. They are looking across the road at the aftermath of the first bomb.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

That may be so. Will you please cite where you found the time the picture was taken? I could not find this info. Thanks.

ETA: My point here is that these guys are Kraft International. Alex Jone's headline at his site still reads, as this OP quotes, "Navy Seals" were there. Though Kraft's founder was a Seal, and Kraft probably employs Seals, Jones' statement is inaccurate.
Kraft is a security company, as you state. they were all over the finish line area.
The picture at the wall was taken right by the blast zone, before the bombing. These guys must have been there for security, and were all over the place at the time of the blast, including at the blast site: at best they failed in the worst way.
edit on 18-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by torsion

That may be so. Will you please cite where you found the time the picture was taken? I could not find this info. Thanks.

You can see the two guys in this photo. In the above image it has been cropped simply to make them look suspicious.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

reply to post by torsion

You can see the two guys in this photo. In the above image it has been cropped simply to make them look suspicious.

Gotcha.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Alex Jones - as mad as a bag of rats and twice as dumb.

Whatever happens, anywhere in the world, at any time, you can be sure that super Alex will solve what's really happening, discover it's all a big conspiracy, and have the case solved in 10 minutes just by looking at a few photos.

Why haven't the FBI made him their top man?

He might have quite a following and be popular with his believers, but would you really want to be a role model and idol to thousands of mentally ill nutballs?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The long photograph just posted. See the lady in the gray sweatshirt, by the building and fence, is it the young boy? If so, in that moment, Martin was already there or on the way to Heaven!

Our real home.

Here on earth...

Please God console his dear, dear family. God the Holy Spirit comfort them.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This image was taken prior to the explosion. Some of the victims to be can be seen in the area where the bomb will detonate. You can also see the hero guy who aided the man who lost both his legs. The photo also quite possibly contains the perpetrators. (The circle on the image was already there)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Wonder if the guy in blue knows that people are speculating that he could perhaps maybe be a potential suspect.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
reply to post by redoubt

Swastikas have a different meaning as well. I do not see anyone using those as avatars out of respect. Sorry but rebel flags symbolize hate and oppression to a vast segment of America and the rest of the world.

And what does the American Flag represent to the Cherokee Nation? Puppy dogs and rainbows?
edit on 18-4-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i think the point is any person who is not blinded by the American brainwash campaign can tell that its abit to perfect and like something out of hollywood when those bombs went off, its been a while since america has had a "Terroist attack" so the GOV decided to put the people on their toes and in fear again and with the shootings aswell this is perfect to gain gun control, surveilance and potentialy martial law over the people, when i saw those bombs go off i thought to perfect, to, perfect, and then i thought, wait for the lies, boston was perfect because no one would expect there to be the place to face a attack. ball bearings in a black bag, how... cliche'.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by torsion

Wonder if the guy in blue knows that people are speculating that he could perhaps maybe be a potential suspect.

I'd focus on the two guys to the right of the circled chap. They were photographed at the bomb site moments earlier. The one wearing black and the white baseball cap was previously carrying a bulging black rucksack. In this photo it may be in his hands but I'd say they are valid persons of interest and they need to go to the police if only to clear their names. Apparently a suspect wearing a black top and white baseball cap was seen dropping a bag at the 2nd location.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBirdSaid
The guys with the backpacks and khaki pants appear to be wearing desert issue combat boots. The photos seem to indicate a group and not a lone individual. Only the strange, older looking man appears to be "American" -

Um? you know what an American looks like.

Do you also think you can spot a Brit or an Aussie as well? its called multiculturalism.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
In this wild week I expect nothing less.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Look at the before shot....of the long shot.

I know he looks young but the same guy in the brown coat is standing in front of Martin, the eight year old. Martin
is on someone's shoulders.

Now look at this pic, like they point out, that same person in the brown doesn't have backpack anymore.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

I know he looks young but the same guy in the brown coat is standing in front of Martin, the eight year old. Martin

Now look at this pic, like they point out, that same person in the brown doesn't have backpack anymore.

i.imgur.com...

torsion posted the "before" long shot with 8 year old Martin and the young man with a brown coat on standing in
front of Martin.

Same pic of these two but smaller. See, it is the pic with the three comments in it. Comments point out two men digging in a backpack or checking it out. Good deal, it''s not the young man in brown.

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

i.imgur.com...

You can't tell if he has a backpack or not later, since it's a BACK pack, i.e it's on his BACK and you're looking at his FRONT>

You are highly unlikely to "solve" whodunnit by looking at a few photos, and the danger is that someone will see these images with "suspects" on them, recognise them, believe they are guilty, and exact some terrible revenge against them - before realising they are in fact totally innocent.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

In my view the websites and news that have been circulating their photos and calling them suspect. Should have to compensate them.

or its more of a witch hunt.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

i.imgur.com...

Power_Semi, hi,

Thanks, true, true....

The second link with the 3 little comments in it (scroll down) shows an entirely different situation. When the first link states, supposes the young man in brown no longer has a backpack. It caught my attention because he was so close to one of the blasts and to those killed.

torsion posted the "before" long shot with 8 year old Martin and the young man with a brown coat on standing in
front of Martin.

Same pic of these two but smaller. See, it is the pic with the three comments in it. Comments point out two men digging in a backpack or checking it out. Good deal, it''s not the young man in brown.

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfootgurl

Originally posted by starviego

Hmm. His backpack seems to be missing in the second picture. Probably just fell off and he didn't notice.

THIS IS THE PICTURE that the New York Post is running this morning as the picture that the feds are showing of their 'persons of interest'.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
hehe a backpack doesnt just fall off and someone doesnt notice.

These are not children. These are grown people very aware of their actions...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join