It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
They are security guys and the top photo was taken after the explosions. They are looking across the road at the aftermath of the first bomb.

And so they are! I just opened the thread and went to Infowars and was blown away, I was almost certain that all these people were involved.

Now that I see where the cropped photo came from... The explosion has already happened, obviously the bags had nothing to do with it, since they still have them.

What about the other guy's though? The guy with white cap, and the other in blue shirt

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yes the two guys standing in the back up against the wall there look mighty suspicious, but there is like a dozen people in that one shot that has a backpack or a bag with them. Hell like half a dozen of them are black backpacks. Furthermore, I don't even see the mailbox in that shot so I assume the blast area is down further to right.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Authority,s have released photos of who they are looking for

www.nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri
Authority,s have released photos of who they are looking for

www.nypost.com...

I wondered how long it would take for the finger to be pointed at these two

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

A double explosion in Boston. A suspicious letter sent to a US Senator, followed by another suspicious letter to the White House. A man stopped and questioned by Capitol Hill police over his backpack.

This series of suspicious events took place within 48 hours, and the US is only halfway through the week.

Authorities are not officially linking the events together, but they are trying to determine the significance of their timing. Meanwhile, observers following these developments have already started to question if the incidents were staged.

Alex Jones, a widely known conspiracy theorist who broadcasts mostly on the internet and radio, suggested that the Boston bombings were a false flag--in other words, a secretive operation carried out by the government to make it seem like it was committed by another agency.

If the allegations of a false flag are true, the US government would have blood on its hands. Three people were killed in the Boston blasts including an 8-year-old boy. More than 160 people are reported to be injured including people who lost limbs in the explosions. Some say that the US government could be carrying out an agenda unbeknownst to the public.

In the aftermath of the Boston explosions, the FBI also reported two suspicious letters sent to a US Senator and another sent to US President Obama. Preliminary tests indicate that the letters were laced with ricin, a very toxic and deadly poison. But officials have not confirmed that the chemical found is indeed ricin, giving some to doubt whether they are being truthful.

As investigators seemingly piece together clues, it's difficult to ascertain if this week's events are intertwined. But the occurrences are raising suspicion over what caused them, who caused them and what the true motivations are.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
looks like the story split into two strands
was it a drill as maintained by INFOWARS
and/or
if guilty, and are these guy military or patsies

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

This Alex Jones shouldnt really be saying anything at the moment. These tragic events have only just happened.... does he not think about the people directly involved or the families of those injured or killed???

I reckon he runs the risk of getting killed himself, with these allegations!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?"

Huh....

What is that supposed to mean? THat Alex Jones is wearing Navy Seals hats, and Boston bombing is breaking apart photos?

Could you care writing real, intelligible titles, OP? That's just a bunch of keywords put together... lazy.
edit on 18/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This Alex Jones shouldnt really be saying anything at the moment. These tragic events have only just happened.... does he not think about the people directly involved or the families of those injured or killed???

I reckon he runs the risk of getting killed himself, with these allegations!!

you might want to check all the sources before you say that
you think Jones is the problem...as a reporter?

the people that ran this apparant DRILL that went LIVE and killed people?
thats the real culprits
not to mention the other drills 911 777 etc

yes bad alex bad!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
"BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?"

Huh....

What is that supposed to mean? THat Alex Jones is wearing Navy Seals hats, and Boston bombing is breaking apart photos?

Could you care writing real, intelligible titles, OP? That's just a bunch of keywords put together... lazy.

what no opinion on the avctual topic at hand?
thats what you think is important?
lol
thats just dimb

say you wouldn't be one of those folks running this "drill" would you
cause that is something they would say if they were here
edit on 18-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First off all all these pictures came from Reddit way before Alex Jones got them Look Here. Also the whole possible navy seals link and craft international links came from one of our own threads here see page 130 and up. Alex Jones just reprints news from other sources with his own spin on them. All of this news is just speculation at this point.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the NYpost link posted, did you guys read it?

Also, cops cleared a Brooklyn Heights bank over a report of a suspicious package, which turned out to be a cup of coffee.

that seriously just blows my mind....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
the NYpost link posted, did you guys read it?

Also, cops cleared a Brooklyn Heights bank over a report of a suspicious package, which turned out to be a cup of coffee.

that seriously just blows my mind....

wait till you try travelling with a backback or cooking up some stew

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Huh....

lol
thats just dimb

FWIW I thought the exact same thing as Echtelion. Terrible thread title, totally incoherent.

And your paranoid response certainly doesn't garner you any credibility.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Regarding the two persons of interest, didn't they already figure out the two were not involved?

I read that the guy in the white ball cap already turned himself in to clear his name.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Huh....

lol
thats just dimb

FWIW I thought the exact same thing as Echtelion. Terrible thread title, totally incoherent.

Maybe not the best grammar but incoherent? Not at all, its all the keywords that this exact thread explains/debunks.In someways it's a great title and not 'OMG YOU NEED TO SEE THIS' having no clue what the said thread is about.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i think the point is any person who is not blinded by the American brainwash campaign can tell that its abit to perfect and like something out of hollywood when those bombs went off, its been a while since america has had a "Terroist attack" so the GOV decided to put the people on their toes and in fear again and with the shootings aswell this is perfect to gain gun control, surveilance and potentialy martial law over the people, when i saw those bombs go off i thought to perfect, to, perfect, and then i thought, wait for the lies, boston was perfect because no one would expect there to be the place to face a attack. ball bearings in a black bag, how... cliche'.

Yeah, right. ....because Governments always set up murderous scenarios while taking unbelievably reckless chances and all to kill a small handful of people with dozens more injured. All that risk and cost, for what accomplished again? 'to keep people on their toes'??

I think folks need to slowly put down the super size cups of cool-aid and take a BIG step back for a moment. The paranoia reaches near clinical illness levels in some areas here where there is STILL nothing beyond speculation for cause or basis to theorize that direction.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

FBI/DHS DRILL Staged Boston Marathon Bombing? Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek
First of all, my heart goes out to Boston. I’m sorry that a sporting event was struck by terror. I’m sorry for the families. Marathon is a celebration of the defeat of tyranny. The best thing I can do as a leader for the people of Boston is to execute a real investigation and achieve justice for the victims by persecuting the real criminals. Hence, the title.

Anthony Gucciardi:
“In an exclusive interview, I just finished speaking with key Boston Marathon eyewitness and running participant Alastair Stevenson, who has confirmed to me that drills were taking place the morning of the Boston Marathon complete with bomb squads and rooftop snipers.”
“At the start at the event, at the Athlete’s Village, there were people on the roof looking down onto the Village at the start. There were dogs with their handlers going around sniffing for explosives, and we were told on a loud announcement that we shouldn’t be concerned and that it was just a DRILL. And maybe it was just a DRILL…”
Listen to the interview. He says, “I DID SEE A DRILL GOING ON…THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY WAS A DRILL GOING ON.” Bloody footsteps leading up to the door…Wherever FBI/DHS/police are drilling, there is terror when the drills go live and they burn their patsy.

nevadagovernor2014.com...

bad alx jones bad

if that was drill that killed americans like 911 and 777
imagine what everyone here who says "don't question the OS" and "bad alex jones bad" is going to look like?
not to mention the government and the press

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Thats why I don't travel

The most I do is travel by bus around my city and all I have is my cellphone when I do that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Huh....

lol
thats just dimb

the 8o flag key word title seems to do exactly what it was written to do
if thats what you think is important
maybe there is a pressure cooker in your knapsack too

thanx Tag

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join