It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I find this ironic....I have actually blanked myself to MSM completely....And I heard a few weeks ago about a top topic post about North Korea striking U.S. cities.....Now, I just recently heard that certain U.S. cities are being sabotaged in some sort of "esoteric" fashion...I find it convenient that a bombing occurs at the Boston Marathon...And a fertilizer plant "spontaneously" combusted in Texas...Are they going to blame this on the North Koreans?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
I find this ironic....I have actually blanked myself to MSM completely....And I heard a few weeks ago about a top topic post about North Korea striking U.S. cities.....Now, I just recently heard that certain U.S. cities are being sabotaged in some sort of "esoteric" fashion...I find it convenient that a bombing occurs at the Boston Marathon...And a fertilizer plant "spontaneously" combusted in Texas...Are they going to blame this on the North Koreans?

We don't need a false flag for NK. They are (their leader is) stark raving mad.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

The U.S. builds trust in the people they rule in using rhetoric...This is ridiculous because these kinds of events cause mass confusion amongst the masses..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

Seriously, fact. This isn't the first time a sporting event on U.S. soil has been sabotaged. Weren't the Olympics in Atlanta an event that required sports? If history repeats itself? I say no more, connect the dots and figure it out on "your" own...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Boy, any of those folks were not involved, they will have one hell of a libel case against Mr Jones before this is through.
edit on 4/18/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Do bombers normally stand near the site where they plant their bombs, therefore risking their own safety? (Not talking about suicide bombers here.)

Because suspecting people from the crowd comes across as absurd.
Some of the reasons are also rather ridiculous...

"hmmm.... he's not looking at the race".... or "his bag has a bulge".

Might as well start suspecting people of having "an evil look in the eye"... or appearing to "wait calmly in anticipation".

edit on 18-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Initialy it been posted by 4chan, not AJ, AJ just took credit for it

basedheisenberg.tumblr.com...

check it if you dont believe it

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

And are they actually suspecting some poor guy who has been hit by the bomb?
Notice his tattered clothes.

edit on 18-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Some of you are really something! Analyzing these photos to death....

"He wasn't paying attention".... "must be him! " or ...."look at the strap on his backpack"!

I love the one about... "this guy had a backpack.... and then he didn't"... so it "must be him!"

Was he Black? White? Right? Left? Muslim? Christian? Inquiring minds want to know.

Maybe it was Justin Beiber wearing an infowars hat? You people are the mob...

Jeeeeeeezzzzz.....

I mean with the police state being what you all complain about endlessly on this site.. Do you really think someone is going to march in one of the biggest events of the year with a loaded backpack?... passing tons of cops, undercovers, military, bomb sniffing dogs, surveillance up the wazoo, tons of amateur footage to be overly-scrutinized later ( especially by some of you! )

Did it ever occur to you that these "devices" were pre-planted?
Anyone here remember 9/11? Or are you really still gunna debate about the planes?

Regardless of the controlled demo Fact????

Understand me????

Anyone?????

The whole world is a stage...... Tickets... come and get your tickets......

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

If you don't like it don't read the thread? I think it is good to rule people out and find the truth behind this terrible event. Thankfully we have a ton of pictures and amazing minds on ATS.

Keep searching and looking at all the facts.
edit on 18-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Why does this have to mean that the bomb was IN the bag?

What if the bag is tattered because it was hit BY the bomb, NOT because it was carrying it.

Also, wouldn't a fabric bag containing a large bomb disintegrate into much smaller pieces and be scattered everywhere. If a bag indeed held the bomb, it is most probably confetti by now.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amacguy76
I tried posting this on the AJ site, but they keep deleting the post. No idea why.

There are many more of those guys with tan and black walking around. Weird. All standing next to some crazy looking black SUV

I think those guys in the pic (black jacket Kacki pants) with the punisher hat and the other guy belong to this group, whoever they are.
There is one walking with a back pack in the street, there are six hanging out behind this van with some communication equipment. They have black jackets kacki pants and wear random hats. They have credentials and black backpacks.

Nice find amacguy, welcome to the madness.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
lol, pre planted? I guess people were tripping over them for days?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yup. They may have been military security, posers, actual suspects, who-knows.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

Agree,

If they wanted to bring in a device into a tightly secured area they would have brought it in days before security was around.

I would look at recent hires in the storefronts, where someone could have a locker to store the device. Or have privilege access, because they work there.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Why does this have to mean that the bomb was IN the bag?

What if the bag is tattered because it was hit BY the bomb, NOT because it was carrying it.

Also, wouldn't a fabric bag containing a large bomb disintegrate into much smaller pieces and be scattered everywhere. If a bag indeed held the bomb, it is most probably confetti by now.

Good brainstorming, but not in a device of this type. The reason why they chose a pressure cooker is that the lid of the cooker would fail before the bottom and sides, directing the explosive force outward in one direction. Depending on which way the device was facing, the front (or back, etc) would be torn to pieces while leaving the rest of the pack relatively intact. The injuries sustained are consistent with that of a large homemade claymore antipersonnel mine placed at ground level, hence all the leg amputations.

This device was designed to maim, not kill.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Its weird how the FBI pic clearly shows a tan stripe in the middle of black on the backpack, carried by the elder caucasian looking male, yet the pics including Eisenburg, focus on some dude with a jet black backpack with no tan stripe, and the bright-blue runner-clothed tan young dude.

Speaking of tan and black, theres definitely some sort of pattern as both the caucasion at the staging of the set and the FBI backpack have the same tan and black pattern going on.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift
O.k., I went through the pictures and based off the actual exploded backpack remains the only other back that seems to match that in these pics is the backpack with the tall, white male with red shirt and fleece. The gray strap on the side just doesn't seem to match any of the other backpacks of the suspects. That seems to be pretty conclusive unless, of course, that guy still had his backpack after the bombing--in which we would need a recording/photo of that.

What strikes me as odd is the way he's handling the bag. Not so much that he isn't wearing it on his back, as that is pretty normal, but just his hand position and where he has the strap placed around his arm. It seems unnatural and somewhat forced--like he isn't quite comfortable with the backpack--or their is something in it, in which he has to hold it a certain way. Another thing is his expression--it is very serene and disinterested--like he's head isn't really at the event.

And then there is the unkempt appearance. Beard growth seems scruffy and not really maintained---just like it had been grown out without care. He looks demonstrably tired, maybe even sick. His clothing choice seems a bit relaxed, maybe even sloppy? His red shirt almost seems to drag off him uncomfortably and unflatteringly--again the signs of a man not quite "at the game", so to speak.
Just my take...but of course the evidence is still out there.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

well i personally think people should take into consideration the fact that there may be other agents in these pictures that have completely different backpacks. how much backpacks in total were on the sidewalk the day of the bombing? its hard to tell, plus looking at how we just pointed at a select few we still arent sure if there was just a flood of backpacks that were deliberately placed so no one would be able to figure something like this out...

these people are crafty dont put that past them

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

whats this guy holding,

and why does black & tan pattern continue in both the navy seals, and the FBI bomb backpack?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Possibly a radiation detector

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join