It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could boston be a suicide bomber? Pic before explosion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

He's alone? Where is the mother? I don't see her based on the photos on the internet of her. The only lady that resembles her is the one to the upper right with a camera.. there is a man nearby (just to the lower left) that appears to be looking directly at their interaction.

Strange photo indeed. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by Libertygal

He's alone? Where is the mother? I don't see her based on the photos on the internet of her. The only lady that resembles her is the one to the upper right with a camera.. there is a man nearby (just to the lower left) that appears to be looking directly at their interaction.

Strange photo indeed. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Yeah, I noticed the guy looking right at them. Never in my life would I let my 8 year old just run around in a crowd. Maybe it's just me, but I kept my kids glued to my side always.

I am just stymied by this image. The more I look at it, the less sense it makes.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"Originally posted by danpclements
Here is an image i slightly edited to highlight showing Richard Martin talking with an unidentified man in a blue jacket and hat. It seems like the man is showing or giving him a white lamb"

How do you know that is Richard Martin and not some other boy?
edit on 17-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Glad you asked, I don't know. I believe because of the sequence of blast images I linked to and the red backpack he is wearing was shown various times on CNN and other news channels. You be the judge, I just thought it odd this child was receiving a white lamb seconds before the blast went off.

EDIT
also, CNN now has these images up, same photographer anyway that cryptome got their links from
www.cnn.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by danpclements because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by danpclements

Ok thanks, I had never see any 'before' footage of Richard Martin.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
It's not like people here are calling random Muslims on the street terrorists. There's a suspicious Muslim-looking guy in the photo. It's fair to suspect him.

If you're going to suspect anything wouldn't it be a white male 18-30?

Are the mass shootings which happen every few months in America it seems not acts of terrorism?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It looks to me as though the lamb is actually tucked into the guys belt or into the top of his pants, his left hand seems to be hanging at his side!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Are the mass shootings which happen every few months in America it seems not acts of terrorism?

Uh, no. You would rationally suspect radical islam.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

What exactly are you seeing about the guy in the doorway that makes him suspicious looking? I see a guy standing there minding his own business! But perhaps as someone else said, "we see what we want to see" and you're right, I'm wrong! Don't get me wrong, if it is the guy or one of the people responsible for this I hope they get him and all of them! They disgust me!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The blur in the photo makes it hard to tell if it might be a suicide bomber. But last time I saw the aftermath of a suicide bomb there was a very large..splat mark for lack of better word to explain what it looked like. Where the bomber went off.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
I would thnk the culprit would most likely both be there in proximity when it goes off, as well as a part of the aftermath.

He/she may be at either scene, in the before and/or after photos. I think this is one reason they want all the photo evidence and videos they can get.

THis is quite true. Crazies get off on the chaos and pain they create...he would have stuck around to watch. I have a friend that was a former arson investigator and he said that most times he canpick the arsonist out of the crowd watching the fire. If it was a crazy, he stuck around.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot

Bombings trend more to radical Islamists. Mass shootings (Betway sniper and Ft Hood shooter and Cho at Va Tech aside ) tend to be white males.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Why would you rationally suspect radical islam? Most terrorist attacks in America are by middle class born and raised white American males.

I don't see how ignoring the figures is rational. It's only rational if you bastardise the very meaning of the word terrorism so that it can only be applied to brown people with beards

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Bombings trend more to radical Islamists. Mass shootings (Betway sniper and Ft Hood shooter and Cho at Va Tech aside ) tend to be white males.

There really hasn't been that many bombings by radical Islamists though. The media paint the picture that they're the likely suspect but if you looked at the raw data I really don't think you'd see that at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by NavyDoc

There really hasn't been that many bombings by radical Islamists though. The media paint the picture that they're the likely suspect but if you looked at the raw data I really don't think you'd see that at all.

Well, I'd have to suggest that if you take terrorist acts as a whole, around the world, then one see that for these radical Islamic organizations, pull way ahead on the bombings--especially in the last few decades. We had the IRA leading in bombings in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. The Weathermen Underground in the 1960's,Baader-Meinhof in the 1970's did a lot of bombings, etc but the trend since the 1980's world wide for bombings has been Islamic fundimentalism.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that members here believe that people who appear to be of a middle Eastern nationality are automatically assumed to be Muslim. I'm not sure if I'm looking at the same guy in the doorway as others, but I'm assuming he's the one in a light jacket with his hands in his pockets.. First and foremost, there is no indication whatsoever that this guy is Muslim. Secondly, he could just as easily have an Asian/Oriental heritage. He could even be south American, or Indian..

What is alarming is that we're a part of a forum dedicated to deny ignorance, and several of you are showing you're completely incapable of this. The people finger-pointing and eating up a half a century long indoctrination that has bred hate against Muslims is showing a total disregard for the foundations this forum was built on.

Anybody in those images could be guilty... All of them could be innocent. Lets keep our facts straight and when we have the right evidence we can start examining people in these photos with more scrutiny. There are FAR more intriguing photos out there than the ones posted in the OP. There have also been several statements up to this point that say there is nothing indicative of a suicide bomber.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Exactly and not only that but the distance from the camera is such that it is impossible to tell what nationality he is never mind religious persuasion! He is probably American! He is probably Christian! He is probably innocent!

If it was a suicide bomber shouldn't he/she be dead? Isn't that what "suicide bomber" means?
edit on 17/4/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

It is amazing that not more people were killed. A suicide bomber would work in this case b/c if someone asked "who's backpack is?" then they could claim it and say they it was easier to put it just over the barrier due to the crowded conditions.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It's not like people here are calling random Muslims on the street terrorists. There's a suspicious Muslim-looking guy in the photo. It's fair to suspect him.

Anyone is a suspect, I haven't singled him out. My opinion that he looks suspicious has nothing to do with his race or age.
edit on 17-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Anyone is a suspect, I haven't singled him out. My opinion that he looks suspicious has nothing to do with his race or age.
edit on 17-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

What makes this aforementioned man any more suspicious than the other people in the image? NOTHING

It is your pre-conceived idea that dark hair and dark/olive skin = Terrorist.

Terrorism is terrorism. What happened at Sandyhook is Terrorism. What happened in Boston is Terrorism. What happened on 9/11 is Terrorism.. NO MATTER WHO DID IT.. Government, radical muslim, radical Christian, normal christian, or just some guy..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join