It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Could boston be a suicide bomber? Pic before explosion

page: 3
3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Wow, thank you so much for these two photos of the before and the after. I noticed you highlighted the unattended bag. Did you see the crowd though?

I bet one of the perps is that Mohammed-type guy , first picture, in the light colored jacket/shirt in the brick hallway with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground. It's almost like he's bracing for something. Everybody else is looking at the runners, and he's hanging around on guard for something.

Excuse me for saying Mohammed type, but if you haven't read the paper lately there's a lot of those types causing trouble in terrorist style right now. In hindsight, the professionals said these were guys from Mali, but no I think they were from closer to Egypt (but maybe not Egypt) and funded by guys in Mali, but the guys who did it weren't from Mali.

Someone like him there would be three more somewhere. His hands could be in his pockets because that's where a cell phone or detonator could be.

Or I could be nuts.


edit on 16-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: no shades!


Or you could just be brainwashed into thinking that all people of Islamic religions are terrorists from over a decade of US Propaganda after 9/11?


Seriously the generalizing of Muslims in this thread is frankly a bit sickening.

Will you be apologizing for your stereotyping if/when it comes out that this attack was from a domestic terrorist?


I don't think you can really be angry at people for stereotyping, because fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct. It's wrong to assume, but there's a reason people think this way.
edit on 16-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)


I am not angry, a little annoyed that people tar and feather an entire religious denomination because of an attack that 6 or 7 of them supposedly carried out over a decade ago; yes.

Can you link any sources to prove that "Fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct"?

Exactly. It's impossible; because it's an opinion. Do you believe all Norwegians are terrorists after the Norway bombing that happened a few years ago? Or since they are a christian nation, do you believe that all Christians are terrorists?

I believe Christians have carried out more terror attacks throughout history than Muslims. More people have been murdered in the name of Jesus than Allah; and I am a Christian, and it shames me. And before anyone says "You're not a very good christian", well I am really, because I don't believe in war or inequality or superior races/religions, and I certainly haven't killed in the name of it, so there you have it.


It's not like people here are calling random Muslims on the street terrorists. There's a suspicious Muslim-looking guy in the photo. It's fair to suspect him.


And there are almost 50 suspicious looking Christian Americans there. I think it's fair to suspect them.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Anyway they have reported that there isnt any " evidence" that is part of a wider plot. According to criminal psychologists and the white house.

And to be honest incomparison with 9/11 it doesnt show the hallmarks of professionalism.

It does show the hallmarks of a lone psychopath fantatic however. Who has serious issues.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Wow, thank you so much for these two photos of the before and the after. I noticed you highlighted the unattended bag. Did you see the crowd though?

I bet one of the perps is that Mohammed-type guy , first picture, in the light colored jacket/shirt in the brick hallway with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground. It's almost like he's bracing for something. Everybody else is looking at the runners, and he's hanging around on guard for something.

Excuse me for saying Mohammed type, but if you haven't read the paper lately there's a lot of those types causing trouble in terrorist style right now. In hindsight, the professionals said these were guys from Mali, but no I think they were from closer to Egypt (but maybe not Egypt) and funded by guys in Mali, but the guys who did it weren't from Mali.

Someone like him there would be three more somewhere. His hands could be in his pockets because that's where a cell phone or detonator could be.

Or I could be nuts.


edit on 16-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: no shades!


Or you could just be brainwashed into thinking that all people of Islamic religions are terrorists from over a decade of US Propaganda after 9/11?


Seriously the generalizing of Muslims in this thread is frankly a bit sickening.

Will you be apologizing for your stereotyping if/when it comes out that this attack was from a domestic terrorist?


I don't think you can really be angry at people for stereotyping, because fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct. It's wrong to assume, but there's a reason people think this way.
edit on 16-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)


I am not angry, a little annoyed that people tar and feather an entire religious denomination because of an attack that 6 or 7 of them supposedly carried out over a decade ago; yes.

Can you link any sources to prove that "Fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct"?

Exactly. It's impossible; because it's an opinion. Do you believe all Norwegians are terrorists after the Norway bombing that happened a few years ago? Or since they are a christian nation, do you believe that all Christians are terrorists?

I believe Christians have carried out more terror attacks throughout history than Muslims. More people have been murdered in the name of Jesus than Allah; and I am a Christian, and it shames me. And before anyone says "You're not a very good christian", well I am really, because I don't believe in war or inequality or superior races/religions, and I certainly haven't killed in the name of it, so there you have it.


It's not like people here are calling random Muslims on the street terrorists. There's a suspicious Muslim-looking guy in the photo. It's fair to suspect him.


And there almost 50 suspicious looking Christian Americans there. I think it's fair to suspect them.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)


Yes, have I said it isn't?



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Nope, but you did single out a Muslim dude and claimed that he looked suspicious and that stereotyping him as a terrorist because of that usually turns out to be true, so hence it was most likely him.


And your trolling commenced.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Nope, but you did single out a Muslim dude and claimed that he looked suspicious and that stereotyping him as a terrorist because of that usually turns out to be true, so hence it was most likely him.


And your trolling commenced.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)


No, I didn't. I was not the one that singled him out. He DOES look suspicious though.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Chipkin9
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Nope, but you did single out a Muslim dude and claimed that he looked suspicious and that stereotyping him as a terrorist because of that usually turns out to be true, so hence it was most likely him.


And your trolling commenced.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)


No, I didn't. I was not the one that singled him out. He DOES look suspicious though.


Prove it.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I also guess hes not from Boston. I mean hes probably in hiding now feeling very proud of himself.

Maybe he even has a wife, kids.
Is the type who can lead a double life.

If he is a fanatic of sorts hes probably not very popular within his group. Maybe he feels weak in his every day life, so has to put others in fear to make himself feel equal.

Either way this guy knew what he was doing. Perfect timing and although it was small scale. It has gone international so hes achieved his goal.

I think due to the fact that he is youngish... a guess... that he will be back.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Chipkin9
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Nope, but you did single out a Muslim dude and claimed that he looked suspicious and that stereotyping him as a terrorist because of that usually turns out to be true, so hence it was most likely him.


And your trolling commenced.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)


No, I didn't. I was not the one that singled him out. He DOES look suspicious though.


Prove it.



... It's an observation and an opinion, not an accusation. You're acting like I've said "He did it because he looks a bit islamic", I wasn't even the one that pointed him out.
edit on 17-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Well either way the boston bomber will probably go else where and do his thing again. Eventually they will catch him. Although he is quite quick and a smart ass.

You are not wrong for saying what you think. But I think you have to know that to convince others generally you need more proof than how someone looks.

But again...................... people need to realise that fanatical murderers do hold very strong opinions on all things like creation/death/life.

It could be the white christian on the left lol...........whos looking down sneakily at the floor.


edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Well either way the boston bomber will probably go else where and do his thing again. Eventually they will catch him. Although he is quite quick and a smart ass.

You are not wrong for saying what you think. But I think you have to know that to convince others generally you need more proof than how someone looks.

But again...................... people need to realise that fanatical murderers do hold very strong opinions on all things like creation/death/life.

It could be the white christian on the left lol...........whos looking down sneakily at the floor.


edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)


What do you mean convince others? I haven't made any accusations!



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


You know murderers of this magnitude rarely ever look " suspicious".



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You've got to be a really dumb terrorist if you are intending to set off an explosive device using your cellphone and you stay that close to where the device is! You could be in a different country and set it off! Why would the "muslim" looking guy, he could be Italian/Greek/South American or just any olive skinned/dark haired person, want to stand that close to the explosion? Just to make sure it did go off? That theory just doesn't gel!

It could have been an angry member of the Westboro Baptist Church!
edit on 17/4/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/4/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I don't think you an determine who did it from a photo.People are looking around in every direction as the joggers come and go past them.

I also doubt that the person who placed the bombs would stick around to be in the blast themselves.I think it's safe to say that a suicide bomber(or bombers) can be ruled out.
edit on 17/4/13 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I would thnk the culprit would most likely both be there in proximity when it goes off, as well as a part of the aftermath.

He/she may be at either scene, in the before and/or after photos. I think this is one reason they want all the photo evidence and videos they can get.

They have already said that if these were the pressure cooker bombs, a cellphone was not used as a detonator, so not so sure how someone out of the country could place and then detonate the bombs. The person will have been present within the preceeding two hours, at least.

Culprits very often stay to witness their crimes, or come back afterwards to witness the aftermath.

They also could be one of the people in the windows above. You can see many people watching from windows.

Arsonists, who I would think have a lot of similar psychological makeup as a bomber, will often return to the crime. It is a part of the thrill for them to witness, and even participate in the aftermath. This is how they get to see their handicraft and how well it worked, or didn't work.

It could have been that one particular person, or business was the target, and the race was simply used as a convenient cover for the crime.

There are a lot of other factors I think people haven't even considered, because they are so busy looking for things to fit a paradigm, and that is how things get overlooked.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
They have already said that if these were the pressure cooker bombs, a cellphone was not used as a detonator, so not so sure how someone out of the country could place and then detonate the bombs. The person will have been present within the preceeding two hours, at least.


You raise some good and interesting points, but I thought I'd point out that mobile phones can be used as triggers for these kind of bombs - they use them in Afghan and other area's...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Here is an image i slightly edited to highlight showing Richard Martin talking with an unidentified man in a blue jacket and hat. It seems like the man is showing or giving him a white lamb. I originally saw this image on cryptome.org


Close-up
[url=http://imgur.com/gal
edit on 17-4-2013 by danpclements because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Cant do it on my phone, but those three in the top of the pic, the man to the left has a black back pack with grey strips. Has anyone looked at those fbi pics to see if they can find that design in the pics.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Libertygal
They have already said that if these were the pressure cooker bombs, a cellphone was not used as a detonator, so not so sure how someone out of the country could place and then detonate the bombs. The person will have been present within the preceeding two hours, at least.


You raise some good and interesting points, but I thought I'd point out that mobile phones can be used as triggers for these kind of bombs - they use them in Afghan and other area's...


Well, I am certainly no bomb expert, just repeating what I heard about the pressure cooker bombs, and they did say cell phones could not be used to detonate them. They said they relied on egg timer type of detonators.

Not sure why they were so positive about it, but just passing it on.

Thanks for the reply.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'd like to know what that mail box is made out of and painted with? If that is the location of the bomb used. That has to be some great paint or that's one lucky mail box.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by danpclements
 


That's an intriguing photo.

Seems a couple of people are looking on, as well. Was one of them.the mother? She has a brain injury.

I don't see the little sister. Odd, how he seems to just be alone like that.
ETA... the guys left arm looks like he is reaching out to stop the kid. His right arm looks like it is by his side.

Wth is holding the white lamb?! It almost looka attached to ... the front of his pants?!

edit on 17-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join