It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could boston be a suicide bomber? Pic before explosion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Mohammod types, aye?

You mean muslims? And while it might be the case that somewhere there's a band of merry mohammod men engaging in activities to destabilise cultures and societies that they find offensive, and this may be true in more places than a lot of people care to admit, your post really just strikes me as ignorant.

Kinda gives credibility to those who claim that the media has an agenda to divide and separate people such as those of islam and those of us not involved in religion.

For all you know it was one of those christ types, and I heard that they are going to actually demonstrate at the funerals in boston, these christ types. They're evil.

I put money, in this case, on it being a nut case. A nut case who did not want to suicide-by-cop and wanted to see the deeds of his work played out, exactly as it is here.

People like that, however, are bound to be caught. Someone knows them. Someone saw them. They may, at this point in time, not realise it, but someone knows these people or person.

You'd think with technology such as the internet, cameras on every corner, intelligence agencies up the jacksie, and big brother breathing down our necks at every turn, it would be a little bit easier to catch these people.

Instead, it's only opened up the world to the people who would have otherwise been left in their own little world. Instead of that, we get to partake in their world. decrepit and baseless as it is.

Oh well, onward and upward. Curiosity and an engaging mind are not things to be shunned, but insanity is not something to be embraced, either.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prisoner60863
reply to post by UncleBingo

That was from a news report. There was someone in the crowd that kinda stood out to me.

The only one that stood out to me was the man all in white, looks like he is wearing white gloves, towards the back right under the brick archway........it's really hard to tell....so many people.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If it wears a burka , they did it

Joking.

edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Wow, thank you so much for these two photos of the before and the after. I noticed you highlighted the unattended bag. Did you see the crowd though?

I bet one of the perps is that Mohammed-type guy , first picture, in the light colored jacket/shirt in the brick hallway with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground. It's almost like he's bracing for something. Everybody else is looking at the runners, and he's hanging around on guard for something.

Excuse me for saying Mohammed type, but if you haven't read the paper lately there's a lot of those types causing trouble in terrorist style right now. In hindsight, the professionals said these were guys from Mali, but no I think they were from closer to Egypt (but maybe not Egypt) and funded by guys in Mali, but the guys who did it weren't from Mali.

Someone like him there would be three more somewhere. His hands could be in his pockets because that's where a cell phone or detonator could be.

Or I could be nuts.

edit on 16-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: no shades!

Or you could just be brainwashed into thinking that all people of Islamic religions are terrorists from over a decade of US Propaganda after 9/11?

Seriously the generalizing of Muslims in this thread is frankly a bit sickening.

Will you be apologizing for your stereotyping if/when it comes out that this attack was from a domestic terrorist?

I don't think you can really be angry at people for stereotyping, because fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct. It's wrong to assume, but there's a reason people think this way.
edit on 16-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

I am not angry, a little annoyed that people tar and feather an entire religious denomination because of an attack that 6 or 7 of them supposedly carried out over a decade ago; yes.

Can you link any sources to prove that "Fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct"?

Exactly. It's impossible; because it's an opinion. Do you believe all Norwegians are terrorists after the Norway bombing that happened a few years ago? Or since they are a christian nation, do you believe that all Christians are terrorists?

I believe Christians have carried out more terror attacks throughout history than Muslims. More people have been murdered in the name of Jesus than Allah; and I am a Christian, and it shames me. And before anyone says "You're not a very good christian", well I am really, because I don't believe in war or inequality or superior races/religions, and I certainly haven't killed in the name of it, so there you have it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Why Africans Can't be Terrorists
1. We are always late; we would have missed all 4 flights
2. Pretty girls on the plane would distract us
3. We would talk loudly and bring attention to ourselves.
4. With food and drinks on the plane, we would forget why we're there
5. We talk with our hands; therefore we would have to put our weapons down
6. We would ALL want to fly the plane
7. We would argue and start a fight in the plane
8. We can't keep a secret; we would have told everyone a week before doing it

www.nairaland.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm not clear which person you mean. I see the lady in green jacket. . Are you referring to the lady behind her wearing sunglasses in a black hoody?

I don't think there's any evidence it was a suicide bomber.
They're saying it was a black nylon backpack or duffel bag that contained the bombs at both sites.

Is there a trash can in this before picture?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prisoner60863
reply to post by thesmokingman

If you look at the pole in the center of the picture, to the right, there is a lady wearing a green jacket.

Look next to her, it looks to me like that lady wearing sunglasses looks like she has a Hijab.

She was in the center of the damage, could she have been a suicide bomber?

Yet the fence and the pole appear unscathed? If the bomb happened that close to the pole we would expect damage to those structures.

Now look next to the mailbox. Notice the piece of fencing bent/wrapped around the mailbox? The blast occurred closer to the mailbox than the no parking sign. As well, if you do look on the ground there is evidence of a blast pattern although light, again appearing to originate closer to the mailbox than the no parking sign 20+ft away.

This was a tragic event, don't look for the stereotype. Muslim lady or not, I don't think there was a suicide bomber, again the damage was too low for a chest height suicide bomb attack. It's already been said the bombs were pressure cooker like vessels filled with explosives and other shrapnel.

I personally don't think that individual near the pole looks like a muslim at all, but everyone see's the world through their own eyes.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
"One of these al Qaeda guys was actually raised in Brooklyn, New York. Can you believe that? Apparently, it was pretty easy though. The al Qaeda guys went to him and said if you martyr yourself you'll go to paradise where there's plenty of parking." —David Letterman

A good qoute.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Notice the debris on the ground? Look at the before photo, then look at the after, I circled the area.

Notice the steel fence bent around the mailbox?

Near the pole the fence is pushed over backwards but not heavily damaged.

From the looks of the scene, the device was infront of the tree, behind the fence closer to the mailbox. In this way the fence could be forced around the mailbox, and the position would still be capable of knocking the other fence near the no parking sign backwards, although I suspect it was pulled down by falling bystanders after the blast.

It's odd to see the patio set unscathed in this photo. I would expect to see some sort of damage or at least displacement due to a blast capable of wrapping a tube steel fence around a mailbox. How ever, there were quite a few people there to take the brunt of it(which is absolutely awful I'm just throwing in my observational skills here.)

The visual evidence we can see here does not point to the supposed individual near the no parking sign as the source of the blast. The blast originated between the mailbox and tree, behind the fence.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

According to who? What terrorist attacks are you referring to exactly? 9/11? Is that all you have to base it on? According to our Gubberment, The definition of a terrorist is pretty vague these days. Ex. Hippies, protestors, right wingers, Christians...Need I continue? You also seem to forget the teenage kids shooting up their classmates years ago, I believe they had pipe bombs didn't they? Or maybe you should be stereo typing the grungy beard growing mountain type people that live deep in the woods. I bet if you look hard enough you will probably find one of them as well. Ireland had a bomb problem didn't they some years ago? Maybe you need to look harder and see if there are any red headed drunk men or women doing the river dance! Hell for all we know it could be Westboro Baptist church members responsible. The point is, stereotyping and speculation just leads to more innocent people hunted down and maybe tortured or killed. Pointing the finger at everyone who isn't white will not find out who is responsible until there is some legitimate and factual information.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yes but lets face facts

Terrorists are usually " fanatics " of some sort/type.

But what gets me is that this doesnt appear to be like a group thing. It seems like a lone tiger.

If they have video footage of that whole day. Surely they would see who planted the bag thingie there?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What I noticed in the photo before the explosion is the gentleman in black coat (to the right of the tree) and the red haired lady in orange (to the left of the tree) both looking to their left which, from the second picture looks like the center of the blast.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Wow, thank you so much for these two photos of the before and the after. I noticed you highlighted the unattended bag. Did you see the crowd though?

I bet one of the perps is that Mohammed-type guy , first picture, in the light colored jacket/shirt in the brick hallway with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground. It's almost like he's bracing for something. Everybody else is looking at the runners, and he's hanging around on guard for something.

Excuse me for saying Mohammed type, but if you haven't read the paper lately there's a lot of those types causing trouble in terrorist style right now. In hindsight, the professionals said these were guys from Mali, but no I think they were from closer to Egypt (but maybe not Egypt) and funded by guys in Mali, but the guys who did it weren't from Mali.

Someone like him there would be three more somewhere. His hands could be in his pockets because that's where a cell phone or detonator could be.

Or I could be nuts.

edit on 16-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: no shades!

Or you could just be brainwashed into thinking that all people of Islamic religions are terrorists from over a decade of US Propaganda after 9/11?

Seriously the generalizing of Muslims in this thread is frankly a bit sickening.

Will you be apologizing for your stereotyping if/when it comes out that this attack was from a domestic terrorist?

I don't think you can really be angry at people for stereotyping, because fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct. It's wrong to assume, but there's a reason people think this way.

I am not angry, a little annoyed that people tar and feather an entire religious denomination because of an attack that 6 or 7 of them supposedly carried out over a decade ago; yes.

Can you link any sources to prove that "Fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct"?

Exactly. It's impossible; because it's an opinion. Do you believe all Norwegians are terrorists after the Norway bombing that happened a few years ago? Or since they are a christian nation, do you believe that all Christians are terrorists?

I believe Christians have carried out more terror attacks throughout history than Muslims. More people have been murdered in the name of Jesus than Allah; and I am a Christian, and it shames me. And before anyone says "You're not a very good christian", well I am really, because I don't believe in war or inequality or superior races/religions, and I certainly haven't killed in the name of it, so there you have it.

It's not like people here are calling random Muslims on the street terrorists. There's a suspicious Muslim-looking guy in the photo. It's fair to suspect him.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Usually, in the case of Islamic terrorism, there is a claim (usually with a Video) shortly afterwards. So far, no-one has claimed responsibility and this doesn't really fit their usual MO. My own personal opinion is a domestic terrorist - perhaps a White Supremacist or hill-billy wackjob pissed at attempts for gun control...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I disagree, he could have felt omg they will target me im muslim. and i wouldnt doubt that happened.
If they took him in they should arrest tons of suspicious people. and they didnt.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

What makes the muslim guy in the photo MORE suspicious than everyone else in the photo?

Explain

See the thing is you need evidence to prove what you say and particulary in murder cases.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAConsumer

I disagree, he could have felt omg they will target me im muslim. and i wouldnt doubt that happened.
If they took him in they should arrest tons of suspicious people. and they didnt.

He looked suspicious before the explosion.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

What makes the muslim guy in the photo MORE suspicious than everyone else in the photo?

Explain

See the thing is you need evidence to prove what you say and particulary in murder cases.

I'm not accusing him of anything, I'm just saying it's fair to suspect him. I don't need any evidence because I haven't made any claims.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The person that the OP pointed out is not even a guy. It looks to be a woman which is about 8 or 9 feet away from the center of the explosion.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Anyone can look suspicious in a shot, I mean people act unhibited when there are cameras flashing at any given interval.

So this is not evidence. We have to suspect them all equally.

But the fact is .. many of these lone murderers are fanatics and particulary terrorists, tis true.

But fanatics are fanatics of different things, or extremists as they are otherwise known and thus so far its unclear what his messege was .

Other than one of instilling " fear" into people ..And controlling the medias watchful gaze.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join