It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could boston be a suicide bomber? Pic before explosion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I saw this pic from Boston's channel 7 on Reddit and it is trying to show what might be the bomb on the curb.Looking at the two pictures, the damage seems kind of odd, plus even with the blur you can still kinda makeout something next to the postal box. This person could be a victim and G-d Bless her if she is a victim. If you look at the pole in the middle of the pic look over to right there's a lady with a green jacket, Right next to her appears to be a woman wearing a Hijab. She was standing in the center of the damage. The people who were standing next to the bag would most likley have noticed a bag just sitting there and looked.

G-d Bless all the people of Boston.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Now that I reread my post, I realize it may come off as confusing. I am not talking about the bag, that is what the article was talking about. It was while looking at the image, a lady in the crowd stood out to me, that is the focus of what I originally posted.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Prisoner60863 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I believe you can still see the item next to the mailbox in the second picture even though its blurry.

Don't think that was it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I don't think you fully read the post. The images are based on a bag. I'm referring to a person.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

That bag isn't the bomb.

You can tell by the direction the fencing has wrapped around the post box.

The explosion came from behind the fencing.

And the woman in a Hijab looks more like a guy in a hoody...

edit on 16/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prisoner60863
reply to post by Hopechest

I don't think you fully read the post. The images are based on a bag. I'm referring to a person.

Ahhh, well if that's the case its impossible to tell anything from this particular picture.

Inconclusive.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
bomb went off too close to the ground, it was left there on the ground. A person detonating it would mean that the blast projection would have been higher and hit bystanders with shrap at higher points of the body as the bomb exploded outward. According to reports, everyone was low balled from the ground up hence all of the leg injuries.

If it was higher like on a person, more people would have bit the big cigar so to speak.

Not sure if what you circled would have been it though.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What do you guys think?

Wow, thank you so much for these two photos of the before and the after. I noticed you highlighted the unattended bag. Did you see the crowd though?

I bet one of the perps is that Mohammed-type guy , first picture, in the light colored jacket/shirt in the brick hallway with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground. It's almost like he's bracing for something. Everybody else is looking at the runners, and he's hanging around on guard for something.

Excuse me for saying Mohammed type, but if you haven't read the paper lately there's a lot of those types causing trouble in terrorist style right now. In hindsight, the professionals said these were guys from Mali, but no I think they were from closer to Egypt (but maybe not Egypt) and funded by guys in Mali, but the guys who did it weren't from Mali.

Someone like him there would be three more somewhere. His hands could be in his pockets because that's where a cell phone or detonator could be.

Or I could be nuts.

edit on 16-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: no shades!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleBingo

That was from a news report. There was someone in the crowd that kinda stood out to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Look at the before picture. It looks like a man in a brown winter coat, and he has something on his ears it appears. Its been a long day so maybe I am just seeing things. Plus I do not know how to take the image and blow it up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If it was a suicide bomber, he wasn't a very good one. He did manage to commit suicide however which is good I guess.

If it was someone who is truly committed that is.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

If you look at the pole in the center of the picture, to the right, there is a lady wearing a green jacket.

Look next to her, it looks to me like that lady wearing sunglasses looks like she has a Hijab.

She was in the center of the damage, could she have been a suicide bomber?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
In the first pic,take a look at the sewer by the curb.... looks like something shiny in there.Now look at the second pic and there is nothing there but darkness.........hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

it's a bottle...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I got two things to say about this post. 1st...This photo is of the second explosion area...

2nd...Some of you people commenting are really just plain irrational with your "who it may be crap"! Just because someone is wearing a Burrka, or has tan skin doesn't make them a suspect in this country. The Boston Marathon, let alone the United States consists of all type of people, races, religions and creed. Speculation at this point, is pointless. Unless there is some million dollar photo out there or better yet an actual video showing someone dropping a bag or acting more than unusual, your constant scrutiny of what's on some ones head, or what they are wearing is just nothing more than a modern day witch hunt! Didn't we learn from 911 yet? Don't buy into the media BS. Start asking the right questions for once instead of leading the pack of a ignorant mob! I hope to expect better from the ATS members than this...
edit on 16-4-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

What do you guys think?

Wow, thank you so much for these two photos of the before and the after. I noticed you highlighted the unattended bag. Did you see the crowd though?

I bet one of the perps is that Mohammed-type guy , first picture, in the light colored jacket/shirt in the brick hallway with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground. It's almost like he's bracing for something. Everybody else is looking at the runners, and he's hanging around on guard for something.

Excuse me for saying Mohammed type, but if you haven't read the paper lately there's a lot of those types causing trouble in terrorist style right now. In hindsight, the professionals said these were guys from Mali, but no I think they were from closer to Egypt (but maybe not Egypt) and funded by guys in Mali, but the guys who did it weren't from Mali.

Someone like him there would be three more somewhere. His hands could be in his pockets because that's where a cell phone or detonator could be.

Or I could be nuts.

Or you could just be brainwashed into thinking that all people of Islamic religions are terrorists from over a decade of US Propaganda after 9/11?

Seriously the generalizing of Muslims in this thread is frankly a bit sickening.

Will you be apologizing for your stereotyping if/when it comes out that this attack was from a domestic terrorist?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It was not a suicide bomber or a back pack bomber . if you look at all the injury's that where sustained they are lower leg and body wounds indicating an explosive from the ground. (on sinus infection meds cant spell.)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is one screen shot from the entire day prior to the tragic explosion and everyone thinks that THIS screen cap is THE penultimate screenshot where the culprit is?

What makes this screen cap so special?

This is like a Sherlock Holmes version of Where's Wally/Waldo; and a team of FBI agents can't find him, yet a few people on a conspiracy site think they've nailed it.

Beggars belief.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Those chairs didn't even move from the explosion? And the fence fell down on the side indicating that the bomb was put in the side of the runners and not vice versa. How could it cause so little damage that the chairs didn't even move.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The tree seems to be at or around the center of the bombing.

The one runner wearing red has something above their head that seems to be leaning against the fence just left of the bag. Can anyone make out what that is? Yeah, me neither.

edit on 16-4-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Or I could be nuts.

Or you could just be brainwashed into thinking that all people of Islamic religions are terrorists from over a decade of US Propaganda after 9/11?

Seriously the generalizing of Muslims in this thread is frankly a bit sickening.

Will you be apologizing for your stereotyping if/when it comes out that this attack was from a domestic terrorist?

I don't think you can really be angry at people for stereotyping, because fairly often with terrorist attacks the stereotype is correct. It's wrong to assume, but there's a reason people think this way.
edit on 16-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join