It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cherish the Time You Have With the Ones You LOVE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Today is my mother's birthday. She ascended last year and not a day goes by where I don't think of her or miss her presence here. Fortunately, we have a very strong spiritual connection that I hold dearly. This picture is one I made for her and I wanted to share.

Love those around you and never take for granted what you have in this reality, it can change any second.

Take care,
Soul

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Beautiful picture! I am so sorry you lost your Mom. I have lost and missed my Dad and Mom is 89, so I do treasure every moment we have together.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi, today is also my birthday. I'm sure your mother loves the drawing you made her.

I try my best to help people and spread love all the time.
Sad part is majority of the people i interact with are so uninformed and brainwashed..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost both my parents and I miss them very much. I agree our lives turn on a dime and we should let those we love know how much we love them and what they mean to us everyday.
Blessings to you on this poignant day, a reminder of your Mother and how special she was.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You are such a sweet and kind soul star, I wish I had the chance to know you in person. You very rarely have a cross word to say to anyone and I always see you respond to the intro threads so quickly. You are a treasure.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Thank you and happy belated birthday to you. My Mom was a very troubled soul while here and I know she was glad to go to here next destination. She often felt misunderstood and unappreciated, but she was my inspiration daily to overcome my own transgressions and inability to cope with this reality even though she probably did not realize it until she was ready to go.

Connections we have with others do not always materialize in this reality because of the clutter in our lives. We also have unreasonable expectations of those around us that simply do not have the tools.
edit on 19-6-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost both my parents and I miss them very much. I agree our lives turn on a dime and we should let those we love know how much we love them and what they mean to us everyday.
Blessings to you on this poignant day, a reminder of your Mother and how special she was.

Thank you for your kind words and my sincerest apologies for taking so long to respond.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thanks for the video, I was so reflective that day I did not reply then and I forgot about many things including this thread.

top topics

join