It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
he doesn't look to be taking pic's to me

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Agreed, i want to hear that JUSTICE will be sought and served. That he is upset that Americans are running in fear and screaming. I want to hear him have authority and the air of power. That we will look to upset any further of attacks.

He looks weak. He looks just like a weak president. A president that isnt sure what to do.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Everything in me is screaming it will be an Iranian. I don't why, just that horrid gut feeling.

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Blocking cellphones apparently over there.
So do not worry atm, keep looking at this thread or check out...
www.broadcastify.com...

link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
The nature of the attack was a coordinated one, and the targets were not government type targets. This likely rules out the far right wing crazy. It very likely rules out a lone nut altogether.

That leaves terrorist organizations, intelligence agencies and enemy states.

Muslim terrorists usually target transportation hubs in smaller scale attacks. However, Pakistanis have targeted hotels before in India.

Intelligence agencies usually select targets for larger emotional impact. A marathon seems like a strange target.

Of course, that's just my speculative thought process. It's probably way off once we find out what happened. So sorry for the victims and their families.

the American historical 'crescent' includes

Boston
NYC
Philadelphia
DC
Basltimore

bean town was the 1st taeget

link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

A Saudi national is the suspect. Should it turn out to be the case, the answer is clear.

Nuke a Saudi city and announce to the world that any further terrorism will bring hell on the country of origin.

You fight fire with fire. Fight terrorism with terrorism so horrible to contemplate that those who would support it will withdraw that support immediately.

Terrorism, for the most part, is nothing more than a modern day style of guerrilla warfare conducted by Middle-east / Islamic countries against the US and allies in such a way that we will not retaliate as we would if it were direct attacks.

There is no doubt that the Saudi's, if not directly complicit, allow and in some cases support terrorism. There is no doubt that Iran supports it and in some cases are directly complicit. Same thing for Syria.

Nuke one city and make the announcement. Draw a line in the sand...who would have the most to lose.

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Other than saying that his heart goes out to the families...blah blah, what else could he say?
edit on 15-4-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

how bout reassuring his country after his DHS FAILED AGAIN to prevent another series of bombs?

How bout show any amount of backbone and leadership , just saying.....

This isnt the first time hes done this, he has a history of it

Why do we expect a government bureaucracy to stop bad people from doing bad things ALL of the time.

Regardless of political party, ideology and who sits in the office, this sort of stuff will happen from time to time.

Obama standing on stage talking meaningless crap will not change that.
edit on 15-4-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

link   
It seems like these terrorists know to avoid the big events like the Olympics, so now they're targeting places where the security is loose. The problem is that if you try to increase the security at places like sporting events, then they can target schools, churches, you can't just prevent everything.

Now the curious thing about these attacks is that they seem to fail or target the least amount of people(I've heard that if the people were on the other side of a building or something, then the amount of casualties would be a lot worse). If the terrorists wanted to cause a large amount of deaths, then it would be very very easy, so in my opinion, this is not a foreign attack, but a homegrown one, not designed to kill people, but to take away more of our freedom.

link   
reply to post by milkyway12

So if it is homegrown you going to pop your neighbours too? You dont know anything about me and blame me being on the opposite site of you. That is the main problem in the world today. If you woukd have said "I will voluntary kill the ones responsible for the act commited" I would have applauded you and carried you on my back to them, seriously. But you want to kill Iranians in general. There is no need to attack the sheeps, only the ones who are/is herding them... sigh Im getting tired of this primitive 'civilisation'

link   

Originally posted by doesericsleep
reply to post by citizenx1

yeah

Bit of a given taking into account todays events and the suspect "military bag" they discussed earlier....

link   
The Boston campaign was the opening campaign of the American Revolutionary War. The campaign was primarily concerned with the mobilization of Patriot militia units, and their transformation into a unified Continental Army. (Wikipedia)

Re: Patriots Day

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
More than 100 people are being treated. I swear to god, as a fighting man, all i want is blood right now.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

that is exactly what they want you to do/feel.

you are a very easy sheep to feed.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

How is he supposed to feel? Without being a sheep that is...(?)

Are you feeling like a sheep?

Or are you one of those lucky people that are "above" this type of thing?
(being too enlightened to be a sheep)
?
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

link   
apparently Obama is going to speak at around 11pm (UK time)

link   
reply to post by dedpope

So what? People live on that street. Does a man not have the right to be on the roof of his apartment anymore? Stop jumping to conclusions. Next thing you know some of you will be trying to find out his name and address. I'm sure the cops are verbally raping everyone who lives on that street.

link   
They have a suspect

If I read the report correctly, he was wounded by one of the bombs

link   

Originally posted by jam321
JFK fire related.

Changing story is the theme of the day. Won't be long the Saudi suspect goes away.

livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com...
They don't have anyone in custody.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Nuke one city and make the announcement. Draw a line in the sand...who would have the most to lose.

signature:
Seriously reconsidering the average IQ of posters on this site. Reading comprehension and reasoning abilities seem deficient.

Irony 101

link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
reply to post by CALGARIAN

A Saudi national is the suspect. Should it turn out to be the case, the answer is clear.

Nuke a Saudi city and announce to the world that any further terrorism will bring hell on the country of origin.

You fight fire with fire. Fight terrorism with terrorism so horrible to contemplate that those who would support it will withdraw that support immediately.

Terrorism, for the most part, is nothing more than a modern day style of guerrilla warfare conducted by Middle-east / Islamic countries against the US and allies in such a way that we will not retaliate as we would if it were direct attacks.

There is no doubt that the Saudi's, if not directly complicit, allow and in some cases support terrorism. There is no doubt that Iran supports it and in some cases are directly complicit. Same thing for Syria.

Hey extremist, Boston police say they have NO suspect. Wow, the racists really come out in these situations

link   
If this is a terrorist attack, it is a crappy one. Don't get me wrong: It is terrible for the people who lost someone or got hurt, but from a terroristic point of few... Two dead an 50+ wounded, three detonated bombs, from which only one killed two people. Osama would've kick their lousy terrorist-asses for such an lame attack. Don't you think?
No... My guess is a home-made terrorist, not linked to Al-Qaeda or any well known origanisation.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join