It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

Definitely an odd picture considering the explosion right below the observer. The majority of runners had already finished the race by this point. It does seem odd.

link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I just lost all the feeds coming directly out of Boston.

Anyone else having problems?

boston.cbslocal.com...

link   
reply to post by milkyway12

A religious nut job that is almost done with two degrees, been to Afghanistan, survived an IED, and is running a PMC while my father is Africa right now. Yeah, this religious nut job has probably done more than you in your life time.

By the way, i am a religious nut job, you'll get over it, i promise.

-------

You sound like one of those 9/11 nut jobs and one of those CIA is funding attacks on the United States nut jobs.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given

I'm one of those nut jobs. But at least I don't write things that read like I'm a brainwashed, blood thirsty, big mouth.
And anyone who isn't at minimum considering certain allegations against our gov. Has got to be as loose as you make yourself sound.

Sorry but that's how I'm call'n it.
edit on 15-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
For those saying Bama should say something, remember... hes an incompetent mute when hes not reading from his script, and scripts take time to write.

His handlers are thinking of the best way to exploit the situation ATM, and once they decide what words will best exploit the tragic situation to their own personal advantages, theyll put him on stage, shine the lights, and say "action!".

link   

Originally posted by sean

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
CAUTION:

MATURE CONTENT
fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net...

Holy smokes Ouch! Man if that was me I would be screaming for fentanyl lollipop as I rode to the ER.

It looks bad but usually with an injury like that, you go into shock and your body pumps endorphines into your brain naturally.He will probably will pass out in the ambulance, and have no memory of the time from the bomb going off till he wakes up in the hospital tonight/tommorow.

I lost my leg above the knee traumatically as well, and thats how it happened with me. Although they tell me I was concious the whole time, well actually fading in and out. I don't remeber any real pain till waking up in the ER.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
JFK fire related.

Changing story is the theme of the day. Won't be long the Saudi suspect goes away.

Already happening, I don't have any links yet but have heard people saying the Saudi national does not exist. They also changed the jfk library explosion. It's back to a fire.

link   
I take it there's a lot of Anti-Obama individuals in this thread.

link   
reply to post by Bisman

Exactly. They want blood? Give it to them.

According to you, lets let them bomb us, and get over it so we dont feed the herders. No, no, no, we don't want to be part of the sheep! We dont want to retaliate. We just want sit here and get over it, so it can happen again and again and we will show that HERDERs that are slaughtering us that we aren't sheep!!

We arent sheep, we arent sheep. While bombs are going off? Yeah, youre a sheep. You cower like one too.

I am not a sheep, i am a wolf.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If this was indeed a terrorist coordinated attack, then the location Boston, the marathon - usually young college kids, and the JFK library - points to an attack upon the intellectual capital of US.

Best to check out the colleges in Boston for any suspicious objects, just to be safe.

Though I still wonder why there are no claims made by any terrorist group yet, as they would be happy to loudly proclaim it by now.

link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
Can anyone help me download this video? I have tried numerous methods of downloading it via extensions, RealPlayer, etc and cannot get it to work. The download cuts out at about 7% and ends so I cannot download it.

CNN VIDEO

@1:14 there is some really strange camera issues going on. I would love to have it for later review before it gets removed.

edit on 15-4-2013 by ohiwastedmylif because: (no reason given)

I have downloaded 3 videos from cnn.... I shall put them together and upload to youtube then i will post them here for you to tell us what you are talking about

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

JFK explosion too? I am sobbing right now. Prayers to your loved one my dear.

Ok back to reading, watching news reports.

I am just sick, just so sad and upset.

+6 more 
link   

Attention

I realize emotions and adrenaline are running high right now. But please do try and keep the angst directed at the tragedy and not at one another.

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Because we send 100s of millions of our tax payer dollars a year to fund these stupid agencies that dont do a damn thing but restrict more of our rights and make the act of simply flying to a dif place an ordeal.......

Because they invade every aspect of our lives with the false illusion of SAFETY just so they can exert more control of the people......

Oh indeed I agree with you, and thats EXACTLY why people should be outraged........

And my point is , it doesnt matter if he can do anything about it or not, It makes him look like he really doesnt give a damn.........

link   
In the wake of 9/11 and SH I do not understand how most of you think this was carried out by foreign enemies or a lone bomber. The security would have been SO TIGHT at the finish line theres no way bombs were planted beforehand. We already know there were bomb sniffing dogs there!

False-flag, inside job, plain and simple.

This weeks Weekly Presidential Address will probably be victims families calling for stricter fertilizer control.

link   
OMG, April 15th...NK...I am just throwing out ideas...

link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Isn't the protocol for him to consult and defer to the state governor / city mayor before making any statement?
Its also likely that in the event of a terrorist attack the secret service would kick in and try to keep him buttoned down until they could be sure there was no active threat to him?

I'm hearing now that he's due to make a statement in about 18 mins time. Presumable those on the ground have had a significant more to worry about than reporting every little detail to the white house...

link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by doesericsleep

What does "code black" mean?
Can anyone explain please?

Means any number of things but it is a medical code like code blue or code red.

Code Black Public address system jargon for (1) A deceased person admitted to an ER (2) An emergency situation involving personal threats to safety of one or more persons in a hospital or other public place, including assaults, confrontations, hostage situations and threats of personal injury or attack (3) Bomb threat—evacuation due to threat of explosion (4) Mass casualties (5) Personal threat (6) Personnel threat (7) Infant abduction (8) Severe weather alert

link   
Northern command will not be sending aircraft to fly over Boston they have canceled I guess due to budget cuts.
or the government now knows this was not a foreign attack.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xJOHNMcCLANEx

just say #YAN tweet this

(new i'm not sure how to post the image in an iframe)
edit on 15-4-2013 by xJOHNMcCLANEx because: i'm dumb

That was interesting. But likely some dude that did this would be walking away from that side of the building... not toward it.

As an aside, the size of the explosions would preclude him throwing it that far from where he is being photographed.

Those were several pounds of "low" explosive is my guess... each.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat999
apparently Obama is going to speak at around 11pm (UK time)

Ah thanks for clearing that up. I am so reassured knowing what time brits can listen to our president.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join