It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 154
220
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I personally think that the 2nd suspect resembles the Saudi guy they were watching at the hospital.

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

The goatee matches, the hair matches.....






posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure
reply to post by Power_Semi
 


Lets just hope they don't decide to take others with them if they opt out.


Personally I think they'll be taken alive without even a fight, because they are utter cowards to do what they did.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I would prefer them to be foreigners, so I'm leaning that way. No matter what nationality they are - they are creepy little punks.


I'd prefer the opposite. I don't want there to be an excuse to go to war. Or an excuse to treat our fellow Americans differently merely because of the color of their skin and the nature of their beliefs. Or because they were born over there. It feel like 911 all over again.



Cirque


Well no one likes war but if it is from an outside source or an internal source, justice has to prevail, and we do what we have to do, so it doesn't happen again. These people are cowards who do not care about the harmony in our lives that make something like the Boston Marathon possible.

They gotta go



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by Endure
reply to post by Power_Semi
 


Thanks for the broad assumption, I am a "Yank", and all I want to see is the truth. Cheers.


Okay many Americans, present company excluded.


I have to agree.
But I think it goes deeper than just the fear of it being an American too. We have a lot of "questionably balanced" radical thinking wannabe revolutionaries on here who are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of it being a politically extreme American or group of Americans.

These people are already convince that big bad Obama is after their guns, so they will absolutely not accept that it could be someone with the same mentality as them who has gone that little bit too far in their fantasy of "revolution".

I'm not saying that is the case here, but that's what a lot of people here are fearing. That's why they've been attacking anyone daring to suggest the location, day and so on had anything to do with it, and that's why they are so eager to make it a Muslim extremist, Iran or even North Korea!

The fact is, the symbolism would make it more likely to be a radical political group, but the method is more suited to foreign terrorism. It could be anything right now, but many here simply don't want it to be someone with thoughts they themselves have expressed over gun control and the federal government.

We don't want that either, but as the days pass that seems to be the direction it's taking.

Of course, if that is ever stated to be the truth, there will be a million and one threads on here claiming that PROVES it's a false-flag, because there couldn't possibly be a real extremist in a group the FBI has already warned could be becoming extremists


SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm looking at images that we have been looking at for days now and the first guy wearing the Khakis really does seem to dress a lot like the security that was there. I wonder if that was part of the plan or just coincidence ?
edit on 4/18/2013 by SMR because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Looks like one of the guys is wearing a Bridgestone golf cap:




posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I'm looking at images that we have been looking at for days now and the first guy wearing the Khakis really does seem to dress a lot like the security that was there. I wonder if that was part of the plan or just coincidence ?
edit on 4/18/2013 by SMR because: (no reason given)


Possibly coincidence someone in the frame of mind might want to just dress like this. I know sometimes I go to town I wear combats but I don't tuck my bottoms in my boots


SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
[sarcasm] HEY! Stop being an armchair investigator![/sarcasm]
I was about to go find that hat because I knew that was the logo on the side.
Makes it a bit easier to locate them in the better images that have been passed around. Maybe a more clear image can be found of them.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by Endure
reply to post by Power_Semi
 


Thanks for the broad assumption, I am a "Yank", and all I want to see is the truth. Cheers.


Okay many Americans, present company excluded.


I have to agree.
But I think it goes deeper than just the fear of it being an American too. We have a lot of "questionably balanced" radical thinking wannabe revolutionaries on here who are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of it being a politically extreme American or group of Americans.

These people are already convince that big bad Obama is after their guns, so they will absolutely not accept that it could be someone with the same mentality as them who has gone that little bit too far in their fantasy of "revolution".

I'm not saying that is the case here, but that's what a lot of people here are fearing. That's why they've been attacking anyone daring to suggest the location, day and so on had anything to do with it, and that's why they are so eager to make it a Muslim extremist, Iran or even North Korea!

The fact is, the symbolism would make it more likely to be a radical political group, but the method is more suited to foreign terrorism. It could be anything right now, but many here simply don't want it to be someone with thoughts they themselves have expressed over gun control and the federal government.

We don't want that either, but as the days pass that seems to be the direction it's taking.

Of course, if that is ever stated to be the truth, there will be a million and one threads on here claiming that PROVES it's a false-flag, because there couldn't possibly be a real extremist in a group the FBI has already warned could be becoming extremists


Very good point, it would be worrying psychologically if they had done it in the name of something you believed in passionately.

I guess if that was the case it'd have to become a false flag conspiracy instead



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just saw the FBI images. Father and son team?



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Just saw the FBI images. Father and son team?


I thought one looked in his mid to later 20's and the other early 20's.

Difficult to guess the age of the first one clearly with the hat and glasses.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
I guess if that was the case it'd have to become a false flag conspiracy instead


Exactly.
It's pretty amazing really, there are numerous members here who actually state that they have a right to buy as many assault rifles as they like without any background checks, and when challenged about it they even say they might need it to overthrow the government - should they ever have to!

We've all seen that defence come up time and time again, and then those same people are incredulous when an agency releases a statement warning about political extremism in the USA!

You couldn't make this **** up!


They themselves are expressing the threat on these very forums, and all over YouTube comments, and on Twitter and Facebook, and then they pretend it's an insult and politically motivated attack on the "patriotic American" when their own words are used as evidence to show the increasing extremism! lol

They don't even know they are part of the perceived extremism


I guarantee if it's shown that these two did this because they have delusions about gun control and an American revolution we will be inundated with threads saying that means it's most definitely a false flag and the government is going to use it to take away all their guns.
And I'll even bet many of those will still be screaming about a revolution to stop the "feds" and "evil Obama" in those very threads too, not seeing their own stupidity.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Am I the only one having trouble connecting the dots here?

i.imgur.com...



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Power_Semi
I guess if that was the case it'd have to become a false flag conspiracy instead


Exactly.
It's pretty amazing really, there are numerous members here who actually state that they have a right to buy as many assault rifles as they like without any background checks, and when challenged about it they even say they might need it to overthrow the government - should they ever have to!

We've all seen that defence come up time and time again, and then those same people are incredulous when an agency releases a statement warning about political extremism in the USA!

You couldn't make this **** up!


They themselves are expressing the threat on these very forums, and all over YouTube comments, and on Twitter and Facebook, and then they pretend it's an insult and politically motivated attack on the "patriotic American" when their own words are used as evidence to show the increasing extremism! lol

They don't even know they are part of the perceived extremism


I guarantee if it's shown that these two did this because they have delusions about gun control and an American revolution we will be inundated with threads saying that means it's most definitely a false flag and the government is going to use it to take away all their guns.
And I'll even bet many of those will still be screaming about a revolution to stop the "feds" and "evil Obama" in those very threads too, not seeing their own stupidity.


Top Post


And completely true!


SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi
 

reply to post by Rocker2013
 

How about you guys take your gun control debate to the proper forum or U2U



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imheartbreak
Am I the only one having trouble connecting the dots here?

i.imgur.com...


Remember the FBI actually have the remains of the bags, this is why it's dangerous to try and draw conclusions from a couple of photos.

One of them looks very charred, so it could have been any colour before the explosion - they do know what they're doing, don't worry.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The first one isn't that clear, but the roundness of his face in the pic seems almost Asian, so I'm thinking maybe Fillipino or Indonesian. The one in the white hat looks of middle eastern or Mediterranean ancestry to me.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm glad that this is looking more and more to be foreign sourced or inspired terrorism instead of home grown political. I've thought that or "lone wolf" all along due to the lack of "legitimate" targets at the race. It never made sense that it was a right-wing political group to me. The government directly was not a target nor were its agents/enforcers and neither was it the MSM. Targeting only people gathered to enjoy a cultural event always seemed to me to be the act of either Islamic inspired terror or more of the personal "mad at the world" type of motivation.
edit on 18-4-2013 by jefwane because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
The first one isn't that clear, but the roundness of his face in the pic seems almost Asian, so I'm thinking maybe Fillipino or Indonesian. The one in the white hat looks of middle eastern or Mediterranean ancestry to me.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm glad that this is looking more and more to be foreign sourced or inspired terrorism instead of home grown political. I've thought that or "lone wolf" all along due to the lack of "legitimate" targets at the race. It never made sense that it was a right-wing political group to me. The government directly was not a target nor were its agents/enforcers and neither was it the MSM. Targeting only people gathered to enjoy a cultural event always seemed to me to be the act of either Islamic inspired terror or more of the personal "mad at the world" type of motivation.
edit on 18-4-2013 by jefwane because: (no reason given)


To quote James Bond (in a Sean Connery accent even though it was Lazenby) "You must give me the name of your oculist".

They look nothing like Middle Eastern or Asians mate, they're white Americans just like you.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
reply to post by Power_Semi
 

reply to post by Rocker2013
 

How about you guys take your gun control debate to the proper forum or U2U


It's not a gun control debate, it a motive discussion.
Are you unhappy that this could be a motive of the attack and don't want to see it discussed here?
Like it or not, it is one of the several plausible motives for this attack, even more so now that it is more likely that it's American men responsible for it.

I'll tell you what, just to make it more even, I'll also say that they could be pesky Muslims, or violent Socialists, or maniac Union members - it's true, they could be.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Something that seemed interesting to me on the hat maker Bridgestone wiki page ....


Bridgestone Golf uses the slogan 'Boom It' in reference to Couples, who has the nickname "Boom Boom".

Couples is Fred Couples
edit on 18-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
220
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

log in

join