It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
3000th post.

The 2 men in the photographs making it rounds online have been investigated and cleared.

www.nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Here's a side-by-side...

Very strange that someone would scoot their bag out in front of a gate rather than keep it at their feet.

Very unlikely that someone would place their handbag right on top of an unfamiliar bag.

The location of the bags look correct for the blast zone.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

THANK YOU for the side by side.

The women knew one another. One had a tote bag between her legs…the other carrying a heavy purse.

They lumped them in front of them vs. behind them in the crowd.

The FBI/CNN were wrong….either that is not the bomb or they should be hunting the Houswives of Boston!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Oh well if you haven't discussed them since this morning as suspects then that'll be alright then, I guess the umpteen million people who've seen their pictures with big red circles drawn around them with "suspect bomber" written alongside it will all have realised they in actual fact had nothing to do with it by some form of mass osmosis will they?

Christ alive, he's a 17 year old kid for Christs sake, and all you're bothered about is your right to play armchair detective.

The fact is none of your family were involved, you weren't involved, so why don't you butt out and leave it to the people who actually know what they're doing.

Just because some guy gets circled in red and labelled as terrorist by some other guy on the internet or real life CONFIRMS he is a terrorist????!!!!

What happened to the RULE of Law?

Unless you are not an american, in America - a man is still innocent till proven guilty, and have NOTHING to fear. If someone s'n-word's at him out of ignorance, so what? Whom had not been s'n-word'ed before over some insane slight from others in life???

So cut the misguided empathy BS! Unless...you are the culprit and wants to silence others.......?

I am sure Richard Jewell will stand by your statement.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Why are the purse straps over her friends knee? Something is strange here.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Looks like we are going to get images finally.
FBI conference about to start and they have TWO easels ..
Maybe we finally get to see who they are looking for. I hope it isn't pictures of the pressure cooker ...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

Originally posted by sprtpilot
The FBI is the only problem with all of this. They claim to have pics and vid of the suspects but refuse to release it.
Then why did they even release that they have the pics??

Maybe they don't really have any pictures of a specific person. They could be using the old trick of trying to get someone nervous/paranoid enough to slip up & out themselves.

Truth is they expected that Ziggy and Taggart would have solved it for them by now and they announced they had the pics in anticipation of what Sherlock & Poirot were going to discover.

The FBI have now however thanks to our resident potato heads been able to rule out all of the people they drew red circles around and wrote "suspected bomber" next to, and now just have to work their way through everyone else that was at the marathon.

Great job guys!

10 down 27,942 to go.

link   

Originally posted by SMR
Looks like we are going to get images finally.
Maybe we finally get to see who they are looking for. I hope it isn't pictures of the pressure cooker ...

Yea, I think they should do something because the internets have already been busy pointing fingers...I mean, they HAVE to know that the internets moves much faster these days and it's like they are playing catch up to the armchair sherlocks...

link   
reply to post by SMR

Live Stream Here

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Fox 25 Boston is showing a picture of who they are calling "suspect 2". He has on the white hat backwards and they are showing a black bag on the ground near him at the second blast site.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thing is, Law Enforcement asked the public for help, at the same time not showing the public the people they were interested in. This would have eliminated a lot of headache and finger pointing along with all the Red circles.

link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Can someone upload pictures of the suspects? For anyone who missed the conference.
Thanks for your work.

link   
reply to post by Indigo5

The FBI/CNN were wrong….either that is not the bomb or they should be hunting the Houswives of Boston!

I'm going with "they were wrong."

I thought I heard them say the (black) backpacks at each blast location were identical.

1 minute to news conference.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I'll try and nab a screen cap.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Myfoxboston.com may have the photo posted

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WOW! I never even seen those guys in any photos !
I hope now someone knows who they are and reports them.
Looks like they may be Americans ...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Press conference and high quality images.

www.wowktv.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, well, well! It's about time they released these pictures!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They are finish now , milions people will see the pictures

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Link to all images and video of suspects.
www.fbi.gov...
www.fbi.gov...
edit on 4/18/2013 by SMR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join