It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by SMR
WOW! I never even seen those guys in any photos !
I hope now someone knows who they are and reports them.
Looks like they may be Americans ...

I said right at the beginning that they would obviously be yanks and nobody liked that.

I also said people should lay off trying to make out innocent people were suspects, and a lot of people didn't like that either.

Looks like I was right on both counts. Me 2 Idiots ZERO.

Well done you, you must be very proud

Plenty of people - myself included - suggested at the start that this fits a home grown political extremist element because of the location and day. But, they could also be Muslim, they could be IRA, they could be bloody ETA for all we know. The fact that they are believed to be American doesn't really narrow things down all that much when it comes to reason.

And, all adults there that day were suspects. Like it or not, people can be on film when they are in public, and it's in the nature of Humans to want answers when something like this happens.

You're coming across as like a teenager stamping their feet and pulling a smug face while screaming "TOLD YOU SO!"

Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Might be something might be not buy the guy in the dark cap is almost dressed like the spooks that were described earlier might or its just me but tanned bottoms tucked into dark boots ? Or I'm seeing things

Suspect # 1's attire, does very much resemble that of the gov't. 'spooks'.

Considering that detail- It seems like these guys had professional knowledge...training...
I dare speculate as to their nationality...but my gut tells me they aren't all-American boys.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by FreeQuebec86

Actually they look Middle Eastern, complexion tone, facial structure.

Actually they don't, they look nothing like Middle Eastern, they're Yanks through and through.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

I think they look like whatever someone wants to see.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

My thoughts from the beginning was 'homegrown domestic terror'

They still have one video of the one guy setting down the bomb but haven't released it. Wonder why ... ?

Probably because they would use that video evidence in a trial and would not want to prejudice the jury pool. If they show the video of them dropping off the bomb, the the defense attorney may move to have that bit of evidence thrown out.

Just a guess

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I would prefer them to be foreigners, so I'm leaning that way. No matter what nationality they are - they are creepy little punks.

I'd prefer the opposite. I don't want there to be an excuse to go to war. Or an excuse to treat our fellow Americans differently merely because of the color of their skin and the nature of their beliefs. Or because they were born over there. It feel like 911 all over again.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

I think they look like whatever someone wants to see.

I think you're right, and Americans want to see a foreign boogeyman who is out of sight and out of reach, not a boogeyman in their own front yard.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
at the news conference what was the question someone asked about infowars and was ignored as soon as the words "info wars" came out his mouth?

And he should have been ignored too.
Infowars is not journalism, and while I would say others like Fox aren't either, they at least have some morals occasionally. Infowars just preaches insanity with little evidence or reason, it should not be respected as a news outlet and I am shocked they even let them into these new conferences.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I agree. All afternoon I've stewed on what the president said earlier today, that "they picked the wrong city" - I knew from that comment they knew it was more than one person and they had a choice where to strike.

JMO

edit on 18-4-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Might be something might be not buy the guy in the dark cap is almost dressed like the spooks that were described earlier might or its just me but tanned bottoms tucked into dark boots ? Or I'm seeing things

Suspect # 1's attire, does very much resemble that of the gov't. 'spooks'.

Considering that detail- It seems like these guys had professional knowledge...training...
I dare speculate as to their nationality...but my gut tells me they aren't all-American boys.

My reply did not imply that they were Americans I was thinking of blending in with the authourities, someone at a quick glance will think they are security or some sort. It was just an observation didn't know if it meant anything

link   

Thanks for the broad assumption, I am a "Yank", and all I want to see is the truth. Cheers.

SMR

link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by xavi1000
They are finish now , milions people will see the pictures

Like the millions who saw the innocent people with "suspect bomber" plastered all over their photos?

Absolutely

That's why they call them SUSPECTS and the FBI too were looking at those other Two men so not sure why your all upset. It's a process of elimination.

It's a process of elimination for the FBI to do behind closed doors, not a load of Sherlock wannabees to do in public in front of millions of people.

The FBI asked the public for help ! You not read any posts about that or read on CNN or HEAR the FBI ask that !
Days ago the FBI and Law Enforcement asked the public for help and that's just what the public tried to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have to admit they do look like white men. But could be Middle Eastern or something like that. Expect the opinions of people to change with the videos and pictures.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the broad assumption, I am a "Yank", and all I want to see is the truth. Cheers.

Okay many Americans, present company excluded.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by kamatty
at the news conference what was the question someone asked about infowars and was ignored as soon as the words "info wars" came out his mouth?

And he should have been ignored too.
Infowars is not journalism, and while I would say others like Fox aren't either, they at least have some morals occasionally. Infowars just preaches insanity with little evidence or reason, it should not be respected as a news outlet and I am shocked they even let them into these new conferences.

I totally agree with you, I would just like to know what the question was that someone tried to ask

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Thank you sir, now lets catch these murderers.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by xavi1000
They are finish now , milions people will see the pictures

Like the millions who saw the innocent people with "suspect bomber" plastered all over their photos?

Absolutely

That's why they call them SUSPECTS and the FBI too were looking at those other Two men so not sure why your all upset. It's a process of elimination.

It's a process of elimination for the FBI to do behind closed doors, not a load of Sherlock wannabees to do in public in front of millions of people.

The FBI asked the public for help ! You not read any posts about that or read on CNN or HEAR the FBI ask that !
Days ago the FBI and Law Enforcement asked the public for help and that's just what the public tried to do.

LoL - oh, okay. I always thought the FBI was the best, most advanced law enforcement outfit in the world, I didn't realise they were so underfunded they needed people at home to start photoshopping images to help them out.

Thanks God Alex Jones was on hand, he proved to be a really big help didn't he, just like the rest of you.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

In the UK IN 2005 there was 7 / 7, the terrorists were home grown, they were terrorists none the less and their aim was jihad.

7 / 7

Earlier this year in the UK

www.guardian.co.uk...

The men's plans to create their own 9/11 by making bombs from sports injury cold pack treatments were thwarted by the biggest counter-terror operation mounted in the UK for seven years, which at times involved more than 400 officers and agents.

Convicted on Thursday by a jury at Woolwich crown court, London, of engaging in conduct in preparation of terrorist attacks, the three were key figures in a terror cell in the Sparkhill area of Birmingham. They aimed to detonate eight to 10 suicide bombs and timed explosive devices that prosecutors said could have caused "death and injury on a massive scale". Six other members of the cell had earlier pleaded guilty.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thank you sir, now lets catch these murderers.

Agreed!

Myself and the missus were wondering whether they'll be caught alive or if they'll kill themselves once that their faces are known.

I guess when they came up with the plan in their heads they thought they'd make some big point and not get caught, but now they'll realise the seriousness of reality, and the fact of the matter is that they're seriously F'd.

Wonder if they're ATSers?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Lets just hope they don't decide to take others with them if they opt out.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join