It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

thats the pic straight off the FBI site when you click on the photos from their site there are more photos thats where I got it-- so I dont see a timestamp..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I really think they look of Middle Eastern / Indian / Pakistani origin, but they can also be American nationals.

The 7/7 bombers and those recently jailed for conspiring something similar were practically all UK nationals of Pakistani origin, they were considered 'home grown'.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 18-4-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

There is always some nut who screaming conspiracy at the top of their lungs. haha
Just a stupid joke.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
CNN live right now some nut is using a megaphone screaming conspiracy

Is it Alex Jones?

Nah it can't be I'm busy winding him up on another thread LoLoL

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by SMR

There is always some nut who screaming conspiracy at the top of their lungs. haha
Just a stupid joke.

Writes the person.....who's on a CONSPIRACY SITE!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

That's true! I guess there is a little conspiracy theorist in all of us.
Second line is needed.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind
reply to post by Moohide

These images are not isolated to ATS, in fact ATS is probably one of the smaller websites discussing these photos.

4chan and Reddit have been all over these photos for the past two days. The facebook pages of two of the guys in these photos have already been found and plastered all over the internet. There is a lot of internet sleuthing going on, but none of it is original to ATS...it is mostly just reposts here of stuff that has already been discussed elsewhere.

One of the smallest?

No original sleuthing here?

You must be new here...this is one of the largest conspiracy sites and alternative news sources in the world. In fact, its one of the largest websites in the world. But anyways...I dunno if you noticed, but there is tons of things here that made it here before even touching reddit, youtube or any of the other sites.

And yes, I agree, reddit, 4chan and then REST jumped all over the blatant racist, stupid and clueless dart throwing at innocent people who were standing around HOURS before the blast...And yes, I kinda am ashamed that nonsensical "sleuthing" made it this way eventually. I was happy when we were all tracking chemicals used, parts used, foreign and domestic reports, historic past uses of these weapons, and the time/date/location of it all.

Sadly, sites like reddit, 4chan and the rest started all focusing on "look at brown people!"

That stuff is worthless and a waste of time. IMHO

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

*Star*
Very well said, Mr. Mask. Cheers to sticking up for the team!
edit on 18-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by SMR

Just a stupid joke.

Writes the person.....who's on a CONSPIRACY SITE!

No. This guy was really going off and they needed to stop talking to ask him to leave and then cops got involved.
He wanted to be heard on live TV and while he can do what he wants when it comes to free speech, kinda of rude to be using a megaphone so close to people's ears like he was. I probably would have punched him in the head for that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Another pic of the suspect, running away from the scene on Left

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
edit - because Guy above found it
edit on 18-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The man looks cacasion or possibly hispanic to my eyes. Although in the close up pic from the FBI, has a bit of a jewish looking nose, not to sound racist or anything lol.
edit on Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:54:27 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Zoomed in

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Here in Connecticut you need a license to use a megaphone, I dunno about Boston. But that's just sick.

People are, for the most part, regurgitating shells that only echo what they read or hear on the internet/tv/radio.

man that's sick...

I don't understand the people screaming flase-flag. I'd be the first to say it was if there was any evidence of such that I could see. And being the over obsessive compulsive conspiracy guy that I am- I just gotta say, the investigation is going well and nothing seems contrived or out of place. The bombings do not scream of a CIA/Mossad/Space-Reptile plot, and its funny how most the people screaming flase-flag today are those who didn't know what one was a year ago.

I dunno. I think the FBI is doing a great job. The public (for the most part) is doing a great job. And that these criminal(s) are gunna be captured or killed very soon.

False-flag attacks DO happen and HAVE happened. And any competent investigator can tell you many examples of. But anyone heartless and clueless enough to be yelling such nonsense at this time is surly nothing more than a billboard for a few "conspiracy sites and sources" making money off this right now...knowingly or not.

Cus there is zero inconsistency here to overly point towards "a conspiracy".

Unless you count the fact that more than one person was probably involved in doing this horrible act, making it a conspiracy in that.

Sad to see so many folks jumping on the false-flag band wagon so early in the game. Wonder where they were the entire last decade when everything else was going down in ways any logical man/woman would scrutinize with concern.

Gotta love Alex Jones...

MM
edit on 18-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Regardless of his ethnicity/nationality and all the pics that can be drummed up of him doing nothing more than walking/running... Until we can SEE him actually PLACE a bag/object/bomb...
I would implore everyone to use extreme caution in the resolution that this is the end-all-be-all 'He dunit'
edit on 18-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

SMR

link   
That's a pretty clear image and hope someone sent it off to the FBI
Only matter of time before Suspect #2 is shown in a clear photo.

link   
I don't think there is anyway to know with any certainty until these suspects are found.

At this point, they are only suspects.

I just don't understand how we can be making this judgement, when America is filled with Americans, from all over the world. My black neighbor next door, the Hispanic neighbor a few doors down - are every bit as American as I am.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

Looks like he might have something in his hands too...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

True, but not everyone living in the US is american though, plenty of foriegn nationals too, on work and student visas and such.
edit on Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:04:06 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hang on a second! Do you mean to say that the images released by the FBI of the two suspects do not appear in the plethora of images already discussed at great length here on this thread? That neither suspect has been red circled or had their innocence insulted, dissected, and slandered over for all the world to see by the mob of bomber spotters? Please, someone hold me up, I'm reeling with incredulity that anyone could've have got past such avid and earnest inspection!

Prudence does not look to be a strong point for a number of posters here. Caution to them, is nothing more than a kite to fly in the wind without string. I had to laugh.

Some posters actually had the exceptional mindset to ask if the chap, seen running from the blast location on video, his trousers shredded by the explosion and flying shrapnel, was the bomber? He's just narrowly missed being blown up and killed, or having his legs explosively amputated, is it any wonder the lad is running out of the way as fast as his bloodied legs will carry him? Of course, it's a honest mistake. Any one in that guy's circumstance would normally pick himself up, walk away calmly, and hope not to draw too much attention upon himself. I mean, how dare he run for his life! It's such suspicious behaviour. How right it was to pick him out and suspect him. Well done there!

Why wait for the FBI to actually do their well-skilled job, when an army of armchair Sherlocks (I'm not a Sherlock, I'm a Will Graham) can spot a bomber with or without keks? Why not plaster the thread with innocent faces and write big and bold 'B' on the forehead of everyone with a black backpack, or anyone showing a hint of a shoulderstrap?

I had to laugh. If I didn't I'd despair at people.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join