It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Confirmed explosion at the JFK Library

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
hmm, makes u wonder

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

They threatened us a few says ago about suicide bombers!

link   
I wonder if there were any "training exercises" scheduled in Boston Today??

link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Oh no

Not much in the way of reports yet, just pray no one is seriously injured, well I hope no one is injured at all but that is unlikely

So Accident, terrorism or false flaWeg, no doubt all 3 will be blamed here on ATS over the next day or two

This would make a good Poll Question.

link   
Terrorist attack. Maybe it was against an individual but a crowd was taken out. The white smoke tells me it was designed to burn. Maybe it was a disgruntled runner that wanted to take out the first placers.

Did they run away as fast as they could?

Ah no, that photo says they didn't get away fast enough. Which means it may have been remotely detonated as soon as the bad person saw them coming around.

It just ticks me off to see the badged ones standing around looking at things. You know those are the ones that are going to get a good shouting the next morning.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

link   
Any before photos of this wood table? It seems to be the source of the explosion.

Picture with wood table.

link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

that was a controlled explosion

link   
NBC Nightly News ‏@nbcnightlynews 9m
BREAKING: Small homemade bomb is preliminary cause of explosion at Boston Marathon, law enforcement officials tell NBC News

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack
Got any source? That is intresting... sniffingdogs and no findings. Do they always check it before this Marathon last decade? I mean is it a mandatory check or did they have a clue?

link   
reply to post by rayuki

so whats the bet this will be a "domestic terrorist" to lay more gun control

Not taking that bet....I'd likely lose.

link   
air space over Boston closed.

link   
Just heard on radio a bit ago. 670am The Score (sports radio Chicago), they have received reports that Newtown, CT families (unknown how many or if killed/injured) were in the VIP area, near the finish line bomb (if it was a bomb.) whether that is accurate or not, I and they (670) do not know, as reports are still all over the place. If so, coincidence, OR, more?...

link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

There is as yet no explanation as to what caused the two explosions, which are said to have come from a hotel near the finish line while the race was still ongoing.
The number of casualties is as yet not known, but the New York Post says emergency services told them "at least 12" people are dead with more than twice that number injured in the incident, with eye witnesses saying that runners and fans were seen covered in blood and with "limbs blown off".
Latest reports from the Boston Globe claim that several unexploded bombs were subsequently found in the area, one of which was later destroyed in a controlled explosion. This is as yet unconfirmed from official sources.
Though the race winners had apparently crossed the line and left the area two hours before the explosions, runners were still in action at an event that was the world's first modern marathon and considered the pinnacle of distance running.

This was definately deliberate.... now the question is who?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by r4winds

My friend tweeted just before the explosion that he had finished and got a personal record. None of us have heard from him since.
He's a technology guy, so we are worried that he hasn't gotten a message out to twitter since.

link   
Well beside the tragedy of the ones caught in between this act of violence we know for sure that we all be paying for what the whores in Washington will be concocting to erode more Americans rights that will not help with the next terrorist attack but it will impact all of us for the rest of your lives.

The air force combat planes to fly over Boston as precautionary routine.

link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
One thing is for sure: April 15th just managed to stay at the top of conspiracy dates no matter who/what is responsible.

You know what scares me the most right now? Look at the sheer ridiculousness of the possible list of suspects:

--North Korea
-- Gun / Militia Lobbyists
-- general domestic terrorism
-- al-Qaida
--Iran
--False Flag
--suicide bombers from any group above

Nope...there's nothing wrong with the world today. Nothing at all.

Don't forget the Tax protesters....

If you fail to file, your are a terrorist angle....

link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The table was probably near the building where the explosion was.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The fire at the JFK Library has been ruled mechanical and non-suspicious.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Is that from scanner or news?

Any injuries?
edit on 4/15/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join