It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Too many speculations right now, too many different conflicting reports and until this point the government is not saying anything at all but giving condolence to the family of the injury and death.

Beside telling that two more devices were found and detonated, still speculations.

As everything the governemnt will minimize anything to avoid public panic around the nation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Concerning the fire at the JFK Library:

The JFK Library incident is reportedly unrelated to the explosions at the Boston Marathon. Reports indicate that it was just a fire, not an explosion. However, police are investigating video footage to see if the fire was caused by a bombing.

Source

link   
reply to post by tnhiker

Most likely dropped after. Dogs don't miss nothing.

link   
Just heard they are clearing a mall out on the scanner.

link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by TKDRL

Exactly, Why then do we need homeland security? What are they securing if things like this happen?

Public events like this would be extremely hard to stop someone determined from doing it

link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
The local news says that the U.S. army and the head of Fema are on site. Boy they guys move fast.

In less than an hour the Army and the head of Fema is there?

If I find out they were conducting drills, then all bets are off.

If they pin this on North Korea, I wouldn't be surprised.

9/11/01 - "Why didn't they mobilise the air force quickly? Something is fishy.."
15/4/13 - "They sure got there quick. Something is fishy.."

Why on EARTH would NK do this? Tiny, little explosion?

Nuclear threats, but .. uhh trash can bombs.

I wish people would use reasoning instead of emotion...

And as for the BET that something would happen before 20'th? Umm, look at the state of the world. Take your pick... I'd not have wagered on something NOT happening. Kinda implied since there are mad men in this world stating that they WILL do something. god almighty.

and may the victims of this act of terrorism (because regardless, that is what it is, and the intent of it) who died RIP.
and those who survived find the strength to endure... I can already tell this will be another absolute mockery of decency.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by proob4

No, they are too busy feeling up law abiding grandmas and children.

Yep that's my point. I hope this causes a moratorium on Homeland security and there games of late.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hospital has kicked out all visitors while treating injuries because of critical external threat. Heard on the CBS live feed. So they still suspect something to come?

link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

it is believed to have just been a suspicious package and they decided best thing to do was a controlled explosion.

Nothing "controlled" about 12 people dead and many others wounded with limbs flying off.

Seems there were at least two different explosions. Details are still emerging.

link   
Federal source confirmed the JFK explosion

link   
I guess I should hide

I have a carry license and I'm packing at the marathon...

may be a good idea to quietly get to car and go home

link   
And DHS did there jobs how?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Pretty sure he is talking about other packages found and detonated by the coppers.

link   
reply to post by marg6043

I did read your post and politicians or not, people are people and this is a traumatic time. I don't think that pointing fingers to those who are trying to regulate violent devices in this country is the right sentiment at this time. But to each their own.

link   
Police scanner just reported another package at a parking meter on Boylston Street....
2nd
edit on 15/4/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/4/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by proob4

The area was sweep before the marathon and the suspicion is that they were put inside the mail boxes in the two locations.

so how did they NOT catch them in mail boxes, that seems like a really crappy excuse......i mean if they did a sweep , shouldnt they be doing ongoing prevention.....?

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by TKDRL

Too many speculations right now, too many different conflicting reports and until this point the government is not saying anything at all but giving condolence to the family of the injury and death.

Beside telling that two more devices were found and detonated, still speculations.

As everything the governemnt will minimize anything to avoid public panic around the nation.

Remember the reports, MSM will change them later!

link   
Somehow they'll turn this into another conspiracy theory.

link   
Britain is now on high alert with the upcoming funeral of Margaret Thatcher a possible target (if Boston is a terrorist attack).

I feel ashamed yet again to be human if it turns out to be a terror attack.

RIP to the people now pronounced dead and God bless you America

From Britain

link   
Up next ! Martial law !

Respects to the innocent and those suffering over this.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join