It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Also, do people know that the unibomber - Ted Kazinski - was used in mind control experiments at the college he went to?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by Symbiot

Have you noticed that all over the internet people attack anyone who is different or has unorthodox views in any way (not even relating to conspiracy theories)? Is this just a product of our school system or what?

YEP. Big time. Been a tad on the receiving end of it. tetra50 has a thread on this very subject elsewhere on the forums. It kind of reminds me of that scene from Inception where the girl is walking through DiCaprio's dream for the first time and the "people" in his mind start to notice her because she's changing too many things in the dream. It's a great analogy, I think, to what you're talking about. I think it is, in part, due to the school system. We're taught, and for perhaps good reason, to basically be patriotic and have faith in our government. "I pledge allegiance to the flag..." and US history lessons. They don't teach the negative stuff that has gone on. I saw a thread on here once where a high school student was looking for good information about MK-ULTRA for a research paper for school. He ended up saying that he had to drop the paper because his teacher refused the subject on the basis that it was just a conspiracy theory and he couldn't find any good sources. His teacher completely dismissed it and that's kind of sad considering that both the NY Times and the Senate host the original Church Committee report on the MK project online. Those links that would be considered to be "good" sources are so buried by varying degrees of rubbish that they're virtually hidden.
Here's the links:
www.nytimes.com...
www.intelligence.senate.gov...

Outside of avoidance of teaching subjects that may cast our nation in a negative light and instilling patriotism (not necessarily a bad thing, mind you), I think it comes down to that people really don't like having their view of the world contradicted. They'd prefer worrying about tangible and comparable controllable matters in life--not something so vast and overwhelming that they have no idea how to combat it. There are more days that I'd like to admit that there are more days where I almost wish that I could go back in time before I started looking into things just because it is kind of an intolerable state and very lonely. Thing is, I wouldn't go back because if we duck our heads in the sand, then nothing ever changes, does it?

edit on 16/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: forgot a word lol

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

The real problem is that some want to place the MK Ultra label on every single case. Crazy people existed before MK Ultra so, it is only logical, that some people will experience certain types of mental problems without being a "victim".

Then you have the logical fallacies. Advertising is a form of mind control so, Bob down the road must really have an implant. MK Ultra was real so the voices that Kim is hearing are her controlers. While the possibilities exist it doesn't make it true in every single case.
edit on 16-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

The real problem is that some want to place the MK Ultra label on every single case. Crazy people existed before MK Ultra so, it is only logical, that some will people experience certain types of mental problems without being a "victim".

Then you have the logical fallacies. Advertising is a form of mind control so, Bob down the road must really have an implant. MK Ultra was real so the voices that Kim is hearing are her controlers. While the possibilities exist it doesn't make it true in every single case.

Does it matter though? The point is that it seems our government is corrupt to the highest level... we need to tear the whole thing apart and find the answers.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The real problem is that some want to place the MK Ultra label on every single case. Crazy people existed before MK Ultra so, it is only logical, that some will people experience certain types of mental problems without being a "victim".

Does it matter though? The point is that it seems our government is corrupt to the highest level... we need to tear the whole thing apart and find the answers.

I can see his point because not every case is going to be MK or some MK byproduct. The problem is that we really don't have anyway of knowing whether or not Bob or Kim were actually affected or if they are simply crazy. We don't know all that was done, has been done since in this kind of research, and what hasn't because we have just about zero transparency. Nor have they been entirely accountable about what they did do.

Whereas advertising is a form of mind control, technically, I never once said that that means Bob has an implant. The whole thing reminds me of that ridiculous speech that Rumsfield made.

Back at ya, Rummy.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Of course it matters. Who wants answers if they are incorrect answers?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Whereas advertising is a form of mind control, technically, I never once said that that means Bob has an implant.

I didn't say that it was said by anyone.

I was trying to point out that one thing being true and generally accepted doesn't mean that it validates any other.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Of course it matters. Who wants answers if they are incorrect answers?

The point is we aren't going to find out unless we begin to force the people within the government to find these answers.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Answers to what?

Who are you going to force and what do you expect to learn?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

autistic child, survivor of post dramatic stress, borderline bipolar, overweight, Turrets sufferer, multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive victim of psychiatric, planting of false memories, heretic witch, crone, take your pick. There’s been about 300 diagnoses which proves shrinks have been my only friends

Headcase deluxe. LOL.

Someone to believe in though I guess. OP(IL) there is an autographed poster on eBay right now for $4.00

Why do females like the OP(IL) migrate to these headcases?

MK ultra? Thanks I am going to look into this a bit more.

edit on 16-4-2013 by lnfideI because: I hope I don't get a whole bunch of hate in U2U over this

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Answers to what?

Who are you going to force and what do you expect to learn?

Answers to what our government is doing without the general populations knowledge... we need to force the people in charge to provide answers. And if they don't then they need to pay the price for keep this info from the people who gave them their jobs. I expect to learn who is responsible for deceiving the American people and to reveal the secrets I have seen indications of. The details of which are forthcoming....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That is really general and vague.

As far as the topic of the OP, I don't think you are going to find much. It's a catch 22. If true then you won't be able to make them pay and if not true then, that answer will probably never be accepted as the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

What were you expecting? If I had details we wouldn't need people to dig into this.. that is the entire point.. all we have is vague information because the people in control of the information have hidden it... your response makes no sense considering that.

I think you need to do a lot of research... the evidence of mkultra is documented. Bill Clinton even apologized for it publicly.... that's what's called "lip service" though... it shows that we need to dig into this much deeper than anyone has. Why hasn't he media dug into this? Because they are likely the ones being controlled WITH it.

I think another point you are missing is that the whole point of this mind control technology is that it's value is it can't be detected.. which is why your argument that you can't tell who is REALLY under the influence of it makes no sense.. that is the point of it. Most the time and in most cases it is undetectable...

edit on 16-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think you need to do a lot of research... the evidence of mkultra is documented. Bill Clinton even apologized for it publicly.... that's what's called "lip service" though... it shows hat we need to dig into this much deeper than anyone has. Why hasn't he media dug into this? Because they are likely the ones being controlled WITH it.

I never said MK Ultra never happened. I said that not every case of "whatever" is a result of it.

I think another point you are missing is that the whole point of this mind control technology is that it's value is it can't be detected.. which is why your argument that you can't tell who is REALLY under the influence of it makes no sense.. that is the point of it. Most the time and in most cases it is undetectable...

This is why your proposition is a catch 22.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think you need to do a lot of research... the evidence of mkultra is documented. Bill Clinton even apologized for it publicly.... that's what's called "lip service" though... it shows hat we need to dig into this much deeper than anyone has. Why hasn't he media dug into this? Because they are likely the ones being controlled WITH it.

I never said MK Ultra never happened. I said that not every case of "whatever" is a result of it.

This is why your proposition is a catch 22.

No.. it's why yours is... you just contradicted yourself...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Whereas advertising is a form of mind control, technically, I never once said that that means Bob has an implant.

I didn't say that it was said by anyone.

I was trying to point out that one thing being true and generally accepted doesn't mean that it validates any other.

Well, you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater either. Let's actually look at Bob's potential brain implant. Does the technology exist? Yep, it does and this patent was first applied for in 1991 so it's been around for about 20 years at least.

A neurostimulator for generating stimulation pulses for the central or peripheral nervous system, particularly against pain in the region of the spinal cord includes a control circuit for generating stimulation pulses with a pulse generator whose output is connected with stimulation electrodes.

www.google.com...

If it goes that this neurostimulator can stimulate pulses against pain, then it should follow that it could do the same to induce pain. Other patents also are for cochlear devices that are remotely controlled so those exist, too.

So, let's say Bob thinks he's being electronically attacked through an implant and Kim hears voices and thinks it is her controllers. The technology is there. It does exist. The intentions according to the patents are meant for good but it doesn't mean that it can't be used for ill. Still doesn't prove that Bob or Kim aren't crazy though. They could very well be. What would prove it either way would be if they had a MRI. Thing is, because Bob and Kim are going to be considered crazy by the majority of the populous--including most neurologists so there's very little chance that either would be able to get a MRI and more likely receive a referral to a shrink.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Symbiot

Have you noticed that all over the internet people attack anyone who is different or has unorthodox views in any way (not even relating to conspiracy theories)? Is this just a product of our school system or what?

edit on 16-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

While the school system has a hand in this type of activity it is not limited to that type of institution. In many cases those who lash out at others fear their own inadequacy. They attack others as a means to shift attention away from what they view as their own shortcomings, but also as a means to ease their own fears. They are afraid themselves inadequate so they try to convince themselves, and others, that someone else is more inadequate therefore making themselves adequate.

The main reason these people have a fear of inadequacy in the first place comes from institutions like school, but the role of parents is not to be understated. Children are extremely impressionable and have a natural desire to trust their elders, but in school they are often taught to believe themselves a failure, that's what F stands for. Of course one need not receive an F to consider himself a failure, a D or a C will do and in many schools anything less than an A is considered a failure. Children are brought up to believe that some are worth more than others, those who fall on the lower end of the spectrum develop a fear of their own self worth and seek to conceal this by attacking others.

Prison is a good example of where this occurs. You may have heard that inmates tend to consider child molesters the lowest of the low. What's really happening is that the inmate believes himself inadequate and seeks to shift the focus away from what he views as his own shortcomings onto the molester. By picking on the molester the inmate is saying "see I'm not as bad as that guy so I am worth something."

While not all parents foster this type of problem, many do. Some parents pick favorites, "why can't you be more like your brother?" Again this is essentially what the schooling system is doing when they give one an A and another an F, they are essentially telling the F student he is worthless and that he should cease to exist by changing himself into the person who is the A student. "Why can't you be more like the A student?"

Sporting events also have a tendency to foster interpersonal attacks. The loser is like the F student who grows to believe himself a failure. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing sports myself, the problem isn't the game, but how the player is treated after the game. While not everyone does this, many parents and coaches become angered with their players, they belittle them and do their best to make the player feel as though he's not as good as he 'should' be. Many parents use their children who play sports to compete with other parents as a means to prove themselves the better parent so when their child loses they take it as a personal failure themselves and seek to place the 'blame' upon the child when they really feel as though it's their fault. In reality it is no ones fault and winning or losing a football game does not make one better or worse than another.

At any rate these are a few examples of how hatred can come into existence. In most cases those who are beaten emotionally become emotionally violent themselves, but in some cases they become physically violent. Here's where we start to see battered wives, abused animals and even murder.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

In addition to that you'll have wives that tell their husbands they're not good enough, husbands that tell their wives they're not good enough, parents who tell their children their not good enough, employers that tell their employees they're not good enough, governments that tell their citizens they're not good enough, etcetera. People are free to play their mind games with one another, but in the end the hell we call civilization is our fault. Accept one another as they are or face the consequences. There is no way around it.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what a catch 22 is.

Care to point out my contradiction?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what a catch 22 is.

Care to point out my contradiction?

A catch 22 IS a contradiction...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

It might also be a fear of persecution... so when a bully attacks someone for not conforming everyone else joins in because they are afraid if they don't then they will be attacked.

But why is is people don't want to resist the authority on these message boards and websites? Maybe it is because we have been conditioned to conform so much through out our lives as you point out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join