It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
To those that are so convinced that this doesnt exist, I suggest you start by studying advertising. Advertising, today, is mind control in its simplest form.

Decades of research have gone into figuring out what stimuli makes the human brain react in different ways. You may not know what you are seeing, but you ARE seeing it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Not at all did you ruin my point. I assure you I am not into my point being made. I thought you were offering what you said as to put what she said in a manner, to let's say, be dismissed, for all those personalities, which means nothing to me, and shouldn't to anyone else, either. But realistically, we both know it does: It gives those who claim "perfect sanity" a way to disavow what she has to say.....that's all I meant and the spirit with which I responded to you.. No offense intended; hope you see now where I was coming from.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I think we just have to spread the word to as many people as we can and hope that some way the people at the top screw up....

The trick is finding a way to convince people...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Not at all did you ruin my point. I assure you I am not into my point being made. I thought you were offering what you said as to put what she said in a manner, to let's say, be dismissed, for all those personalities, which means nothing to me, and shouldn't to anyone else, either. But realistically, we both know it does: It gives those who claim "perfect sanity" a way to disavow what she has to say.....that's all I meant and the spirit with which I responded to you.. No offense intended; hope you see now where I was coming from.

I gotcha....my point is, though, that multiple personalities are commonplace in trauma-based mind control. So her having multiple personalities could actually back up the idea that she has been used in mind control.

Like I already said, I believe her 100%.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
To those that are so convinced that this doesnt exist, I suggest you start by studying advertising. Advertising, today, is mind control in its simplest form.

Decades of research have gone into figuring out what stimuli makes the human brain react in different ways. You may not know what you are seeing, but you ARE seeing it.

No doubt. And then progress to neurolinguistic programming and after that, if you're interested in the remote sources I can provide plenty of sources and personal, anecdotal experiences for you to peruse......many of them from the veterans and soldiers who are pledged to "protect" us today.....of course, who is "us?"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Yeah it's clear that when Larry King acted so skeptical and was mocking her she just joked a long with him... I think people are interpreting that as being crazy. I think her joking about it shows she is sane and that was why she did it. Sometimes you have to laugh to not cry....

edit on 15-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by tetra50

I gotcha....my point is, though, that multiple personalities are commonplace in trauma-based mind control. So her having multiple personalities could actually back up the idea that she has been used in mind control.

Like I already said, I believe her 100%.

And gotcha back, quite literally, now that we understand each other, and I find your assesment dead on.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Something to also think about is that there are different "levels" of mind control as well, the people that have been affected such as Roseanne are thrown in the spotlight so that other people that are less aware of their own effects see this as outrageous and could never be "me".

People that have multiple personalities are often abused as children, and that causes the mind to split, to protect the "others", but there is also mind control that can happen at all levels of human growth. For older people (ages 16-25) can be affected with television, gang-stalking, music, etc,.

These people are also separate from those that have been hospitalized for mental issues, and group homes or taken by the state, and those in the military or psy-op programs sometimes unknown to them. One of the main and most important part of someone being mentally manipulated is one of the easiest researched, and that is malnutrition, and an overload of the senses, this is by far the easiest to find out, and is in everyone's home, from microwaves, to t.v, to McDonald's and GMO's, fluoride, and OTC meds and the meds given by prescription.

These are not easy to except, but easy to prove.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, did you know that people can also mind control other people? This is where someone more brainwashed than another is released by their handler in order to get to more people. I know that gets a bit deep but dont think that this is just some sinister group in a deep dark room, watching and waiting, most people are unaware of this and walk around as if there is nothing wrong, this mostly happens in households where the parents have been generationally exposed to this.

edit on 15-4-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: add

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have to point out one thing I didn't like about the video...

The way Roseanne talks about men is sexist and that's just creating more of what we don't want, classes, separation and competition.

And you know, I bet I know where this comes from!
Is it me, or are women sexist against men are actually sexist of the WAY men treat BEAUTIFUL women compared to them? I mean, Roseanne is a great women and she probably didn't get up there with her looks, which is a great thing.

Women are not less corruptible, much more hypocrite and change ideas way more often than men.
Men tend to be more aggressive, tend to act first and think later and easily manipulated by women.

But all theses are just generalizations and can be proven untrue from countless men and women.

I just really don't like how she blames, bad choices being men choices, and that a women would do better choices. It's plain baloney, it's a negative way of seeing things and it's clearly not going to solve any problems thinking this way.

Men and women are equal, complimentary and needed in every aspects of society and this is what we should aim for instead of more separation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Oh hey, NRE, you don't know me personally, do you? For though I hate to admit knowledge to much of what you just wrote, you just described me, from "older people who...."
Ok,well here we are. What do we do now? Just lock me up with all the old people like me?
JUst kidding.
Though it has been done......

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Having read that, I can't imagine how anyone could take her seriously. She sounds like much more of a loon than I thought she was. And I thought she was pretty messed up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you think Roseanne Barr is crazy, do yourself a favor and get yourself checked out.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

She admits to having a number of psychological issues, and you see them plus a few she doesn't claim in her interview.

Nuts, straight up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Truth is stranger than fiction... being essentially tortured and brainwashed can make you a little loony... how can you tell the difference?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by Bedlam

Truth is stranger than fiction... being essentially tortured and brainwashed can make you a little loony... how can you tell the difference?

The torturing and brainwashing in her case are part of her delusional framework. It never happened, but it sounds like a good explanation to her for what's going wrong in her head, so it becomes real to her.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Just for you tetra50.....

When you finally realize and connect the dots you have a choice on what to do (btw this is my opinion), I have learned to watch, I never keep myself in a bubble as many survivors do, I watch and I learn, I have learned to listen to others and their stories, even those who tell tall tales have a reason, but what could it be?

I began looking into how the brain actually works, how we process information, and even mind manipulation, how words, pictures and emotions are actually being manipulated to get certain reactions to certain people and events. Its a deep dark place when you get there, but things become clearer and you learn that people have no clue sometimes and those that do are marked as crazy.

Be careful with the answers that you seek, I have felt like I was going to be on the brink quite a few times after getting into this, and it is NOT for everyone, especially those that are in deep denial, or who choose to look at one thing, and ignore all the others.

There is no reason to get frustrated with those that dont understand, I would be livid having a conversation or debate here with members about it, and would re-read and listen.
Patience, understanding and finding those that can understand is usually a good step to take, there are many other there that feel like they are the only ones. They are not!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Yep. Or, alternatively, if you can't necessarily keep information from getting out, muddle the crap out of it.
That, too, can become really self perpetuating on the internet. There's still all sorts of interesting things that rather indicate the level at which we are at in terms of "control".

This is actually a really very interesting patent to look at as a kind of intro into just how many places we may be bombarded with some really sketchy and questionable stuff. This particular patent, held by IBM, uses biometrics to identify a customer, database information available on that particular customer and, last but not least, subliminal messaging...all coming to a store near you.

Set of speakers 232 is a set of one or more speakers in a sound system. Set of speakers are used to create an ambiance in retail facility 202 by performing acts such as, without limitation, playing subliminal messages over a sound system, wherein the subliminal messages encourage the undesirable customer to leave the retail facility, playing music over a sound system to encourage the undesirable customer to leave, playing music designed to soothe or relax a customer, or other actions.

www.google.com...

Most of the garbage on the net is just that--garbage with maybe some treasures in it. The real thing is so creepy and immense that it's mind boggling. I think the immensity of it is, in part, because it is also used by private entities looking to make a buck (or get an "undesirable customer" to leave a store with the equivalent of subliminal electronic harass--"disincentives") Clearly, IBM is a bunch of CT crackpots, eh? Btw, the men behind this particular patent also do defense security patents. Look them up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Symptomatic of a society that can't/won't differentiate from what 'reality programming' means and what they're actually observing? If Hollywood can control your mind, it might seriously be that you can't control it in the first place. I'm sorry she's suffering from a mind control experiment, but she can talk some good smack!
Maybe she should spend some time in a nice quiet place, like I don't know, maybe Hawaii?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Your answer is Demons. Demons (grays) being brought into people to control them like puppets. They use certain symbols and if you are in the right emotional state when you see the symbols subconsciously you can be effected. White Triangles are most common. This is also possible through doing Jay-Z "diamond symbol. It is an old symbol used even in Voodoo for inviting spirits in. You can find them in

Linkin Park - Waiting for the end of the world

Ke$ha - several songs

Thirty Seconds to Mars - This is war

you need to be paying close attention and looking for them to flash.

Hollywood , Music, politicians are being systematically taken over by Demons (grays).

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Not surprised about these mind control allegations.
Even more reason to question and reject their politics because their agenda can not be good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join