It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see animated sequences when eyes are closed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
I would say that consciousness (what appears) is continuously forming, morphing and changing.

How many people actually look when their eyes are shut in a dark room and watch what shows up.... I wonder?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Willtell
I would say that consciousness (what appears) is continuously forming, morphing and changing.
How many people actually look when their eyes are shut in a dark room and watch what shows up.... I wonder?

That is very good question. I do it all of the time. Violet flames, marching miniature men, color not of this earth. The spinning dime sized disk that sometimes resembles a clock face. These inner eye visuals are meant to be meditated upon.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Can you explain what you mean by meditating on them.... please?
How do you meditate on visuals?
edit on 17-3-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
You aren't alone. I've seen these types of things my entire life.
Just recently I had a somewhat disturbing visual where I saw a hallway of hands reaching toward me and then the hands faded away to be replaced with pairs of eyes looking at me. All of this was in green.
I often just see whirling patterns, but they are always in the colors red, green or blue. This was the first time in a long time where the things I saw were discernible shapes instead of just patterns.
What does it mean? Nothing...It's just my brain running overtime....but it's still weird.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter
the OP was from 2013 It is now2020 I don't ever recall your ATS identity at all

those sillouette androids in body suits are actually hallucinations (i'm schizo so I Live with them)

you did notice they are doing 3/4 time, interpretive Dance sequences ?

not slow motion & not full speed dancing but 3/4 time... You are supposed to notice that and Synch your physical body with the dancing forms' rhythm... getting in synch will be a positive thing for your waking self

because you are healthier if you resonate at the similar frequency that Nature resonates around you

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Can you explain what you mean by meditating on them.... please?
How do you meditate on visuals?

Easiest one. The violet flame (when it shows up eyes closed look at it). Clear your thoughts of the mundane worrisome. This is not easy. What you are trying to do is connect with your past life selves and the 'all that is'. You should ask your higher selves (your past life posse) for help in doing so. The difficulty is part of your soul journey. If you demand the truth about "why am I here"? You will discover it. I am in your corner; I am here for you Itisnowagain.
edit on 17-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
How would it be possible to be separate from 'all that is'?
Lol.
'All that is' is inclusive of everything..... is it not?

edit on 18-3-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

How would it be possible to be separate from 'all that is'?
Lol. 'All that is' is inclusive of everything..... is it not?

The point is to be separate. We produce emotional fuel. The most valued of all is the sadness/discontent produced when being separated from our creator. The second most valued is the emotion felt by a Mother protecting her progeny. This emotion is synthesized and turned into food or a commodity for others to utilize.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Wow, just noticed all these replies. After the first few replies were from hucksters I just left the thread and never came back. Very interesting posts here for sure. I still have these images to this day (the radar imagery, animated silhouettes) but also some very detailed sleep paralysis experiences. I've also had what is possibly one OOBE. I enjoy sleep paralysis experiences and have learned to instigate them pretty much on demand. The mind is a wonderful thing whatever might be the cause for these things. I'm still alive and working, playing video games, doing artwork and stuffing tacos down every other day so I don't think it's anything too serious if it's a medical condition. One of these days I'm going to try some '___' and see how far the mind can really take this stuff.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I get the same exact thing, down to the details of your description. It seems to act independently, like you said watching a movie. It seemed neither good nor bad so I was kinda just whatever about it. Now that I think about it, it hasn't happened in months.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
It's just the same as when the eyes are open.

The movie is acting independently.....

What you are actually is beyond words, but it would be not untrue to say you are nothing whatsoever other than pure, infinite, disembodied consciousness/intelligence; a field of miraculous infinite light; God dreaming itself; an infinite point of pure potential; or the infinite implications of nothing whatsoever.

The immediate presentation of this unspeakable actuality is the field of your experience, which is an instantaneously appearing virtual field of Radiant Presence as apparent qualities. This is the actuality of which every/ and any/ thing that you think exists consists. This is inclusive and complete; nothing whatever other than this field exists. In short, the entirety of Reality is the "bubble" of YOUR experience, the field of Radiant Presence, which alone exists.

This is the totality of Reality. This is not theoretical, but is actually, immediately real; always the case right here right now.
www.theopendoorway.org...
edit on 11-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I see faces in quick succession. Very detailed, faces that I don't recognise.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
2 years ago i posted a reply in the thread...

I am returned with a different perspective of the matter

i do jigsaw puzzles every day , to sharpen my brain/hand-eye/pattern recognition/ etcetera

i grew bored with the standard jigsaw cut and now elect to solve jigsaw puzzles cut in the 'mosaic' pattern of 30 some different 'shards' which do not 'interlock' but fit together to complete a panorama scene, when pieced together

i too close my eyelids to behold a blank screen with multi-colored shards or jagged pieces/mosaics scattered about and i tend to telekinesis the puzzle pieces to the proper 'spot' to link the orphaned 'shards' into the start of a complete picture puzzle

we both might just be forming mental gymnastics in finding out how to recognize patterns,,, no longer just in Nature but in the cyber or digital realm as it exists today

so, normal brain evolution is taking place as we, collectively, seek answers to constructing & recognizing various 'patterns' be they helpful or dangerous entities (patterns)

try a puzzle yourself... see ; thejigsawpuzzles.com...
edit on th31165229069011382022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Are they tied to anything?

Like does a certain image represent the number 5. Is there music playing to trigger it? Do words trigger images?

You might have an extraordinary gift.

People with synesthesia see numbers as shapes, sounds as figures, and so on. Especicially the silhouette part. Like a shape rising in front of a featureless landscape.

Similar to this guy:

edit on 11-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

When I close my eyes, and lightly snooze (not fully asleep, still conscious of the world around me) I instantly begin to dream, seeing vision sequences which may or may not make any actual sense, which often continue the thread of a movie playing in the background on my TV, it's as though I see the movie reinterpreted by a weird & chaotic director, playing out in front of the screen of my eyes. Very strange stuff.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The brain works in funny ways
and we are Very far from understanding it.
afterimages? yes that is part of it.
but would you call a dream afterimages?

go in to a room with very litle light.
you may see a fuzzy patern.
like gray snow.
it is very hard to Make a image.
but it can be done with a LOT of practis!

if you have any madness in your famly dont try this!!

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Are they tied to anything?

Like does a certain image represent the number 5. Is there music playing to trigger it? Do words trigger images?

You might have an extraordinary gift.

People with synesthesia see numbers as shapes, sounds as figures, and so on. Especicially the silhouette part. Like a shape rising in front of a featureless landscape.

Similar to this guy:

They don't seem to be tied to anything. The figures, although animated very clearly, are not visually detailed enough to see faces or anything recognizable. I only experience this during theta states when I'm very relaxed.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

When I close my eyes, and lightly snooze (not fully asleep, still conscious of the world around me) I instantly begin to dream, seeing vision sequences which may or may not make any actual sense, which often continue the thread of a movie playing in the background on my TV, it's as though I see the movie reinterpreted by a weird & chaotic director, playing out in front of the screen of my eyes. Very strange stuff.

I have a lot of sleep paralysis experiences where I fall half asleep with my eyes open. I say half asleep because my mind is still awake and aware, but my body is asleep. I do start dreaming sometimes during this and since my eyes are usually open the dream hallucinations will overlay my bedroom surroundings or blend in and cause some very surreal imagery. I love it though. Sleep paralysis is a very enjoyable experience for me.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have had these when im awake but in theta. It literally be like animated stories and cartoons when i sleep with my eye mask on. N it started from when i use to meditate for a hour. Id see purple violet shape moving around and it opens up and turns into the animations .. it’s amazing but can’t understand it yet.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I see series of faces I do not recognize, in rather great detail sometimes, but it occurs only while taking a shower! I think it is because of the relaxation brought on by the the warm water that causes it. It never happens while lying down before sleep. The images morph into new faces. Most have long hair and about 50/50 male and female.

Have no idea who these people can be, and I never recognize one of them. Strange, but not alarming... always wondered if others had the same experience, and thanks to this thread, they certainly do!!!

Feel some sort of vindication! My rational is that it is like dreaming, but awake. Thanks for the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join