It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see animated sequences when eyes are closed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I didn't really know where to put this. I'd like to find out if other people experience the same thing and what may be the cause of it.

Sometimes when I close my eyes I can see objects that are clearly discernible but are in the form of a silhouette or an embossed kind of visual representation, All just dark shades of red though (inside of eyelids). Most of the time it's people or humanoid figures. I'm not imagining these things and not thinking about anything at the time, and wide awake. It's much more like watching a video or movie, with the objects or subjects clearly playing out actions with purpose. It's so incredibly clear what they are doing sometimes that it almost scares me. The motions are very smooth and full range. It's like i'm just watching someone (only the silhouette or shape) carry out daily actions or activities. It can last minutes if I keep watching. Sometimes it changes into other things.

What could it be?

I'm sane, skeptical and logical, but I don't know what it is.
edit on 14-4-2013 by spacemanjupiter because: spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'm sane, skeptical and logical, but I don't know what it is.

Yep, they all say that

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Grats on the worthless replies. Color me impressed

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

So...you say you can see what they're doing?

What are they doing? How about some details of what you're seeing or is it just random images?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I see lost of multicolored dots, that form other things. Sometimes it's not so pleasant lol. It's like seeing whatever it is I am seeing, a person or whatever, but in atomized form if that makes sense. I used to call it "watchuing the fireworks" when I was a little kid.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It COULD be chemical imbalance! '___' causes these effects in very small doses. It may also mean that your pituitary gland is working overtime and you've been good about avoiding fluoride and heavy metal consumption.
That gland makes dmt by the way.
I can do this also to some degree. Maybe it's a matter of how much your brain is hard wired to pump energy into the visual cortex; the largest part of the brain maybe.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MyAlias

I think you mean Pineal gland

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have sometimes been seeing a clock without numbers, and just one hand turning clockwise one time, then the sequence ends...

This happens once in awhile when I close my eyes.. Just began like a month ago, no explanation for it..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyAlias
It COULD be chemical imbalance! '___' causes these effects in very small doses. It may also mean that your pituitary gland is working overtime and you've been good about avoiding fluoride and heavy metal consumption.
That gland makes dmt by the way.
I can do this also to some degree. Maybe it's a matter of how much your brain is hard wired to pump energy into the visual cortex; the largest part of the brain maybe.

I'm not good at avoiding those things although I'd like to work on that. I wouldn't mind finding out how to rid my body of metals and stay away from fluoride better.

It's not so detailed that I can say hey, that's a fork in their hand or a pen, but I can definitely say hey, they're moving their arms doing something, they're looking down while sitting at a table or desk, doing something with their hands. Oh they just turned their head. and stood up. I don't see hyper details but Its enough to where i can lay there and watch curiously and say to myself, i wonder what they will do next or I wonder what I will see next.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You are likely seeing the inside of your eye-lids and afterimages. There's also a medical condition you should look at: Palinopsia

edit on 15-4-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I can never sleep right away and sometimes when I lay down to try to sleep with my eyes closed i see tons of random objects, people and locations in picture form just transforming to the next idea. When it happens Im not asleep I can open my eyes and stop it or close my eyes and continue if i focus hard enough. Btw Im sober when this happens. And it only happens once in a blue moon when im not trying but my mind goes a mile a minute. When it does happen im not manually thinking about whatever object appears in my mind, its on a random roullette and its super vivid. I say picture form because its not in motion its just super fast detailed things that i didnt even see earlier that day.

One thing i can do always when i want is when i close my eyes. I see a small pin light appear (when i want) then a cirlce forms around it making the pupil, then the rest of the eye forms. its just one eye and it stares at me. It used to scare me. Right now if i wanted i can see it, just takes me 10 seconds to focus and it appears 1 detail after the other to form the full eye.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
I didn't really know where to put this. I'd like to find out if other people experience the same thing and what may be the cause of it.

Your third eye is opening is all; no fear. Another on your thread described a clock face. That is common. You are watching past future occurances is all. There are multitudes of literature available to guide you through this, follow your instincts here is a pathway, imagine an infinity symbol right between your eyes horizontal. Imagine two energy forms at one end and the other at the opposite right and left sides, move them contradictory crossing into the middle at the same time. Success will eventually produce what looks like a violet flame (Buddist).
edit on 15-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I see the same thing. The only way I've been able to explain it is kind of like a quick flash of a tv screen, fades in and out real quickly. I don't just see people but whole scenes. I've been experiencing this my entire life and have always wondered what it was.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I get this, but think its just after images. If you face the sun with your eyes closed you still get the light from the sun that creates images that you interpret how you wish. I have had occasions where strangers faces pop up in my minds eye, some so vivid, you actually think the person is right in front of you.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

From your description, it sounds similar to things I have experienced. There was one particular experience that was extremely vivid.

I was feeling very relaxed one day, feeling in a very meditative state and laid down in my bed and decided to close my eyes. Instantly images became popping up. They were in the form of a kind of silhouette as you describe. It was in a black and purple/grey hue. I was lying in the middle of a street in this old-fashioned seeming town and there were entities standing over me looking down on me. One of them, I remember, offered me their hand to lift me back up.

In this state I could see anything I wanted if I thought about it and yet my mind was completely grounded, so I asked to see my dad who passed away when I was 12. Instantly I saw him manifest as a purple/grey image, waving at me.

Next I asked to see an alien planet and I was instantly flying over a rocky, arid terrain filled with rugged mountains and clinging to the sides of these mountains were HUGE insect creatures and this time it was in full color, akin to watching a film.

There was more, however these were the main points. When I finally got up, there were tears pouring down my eyes, not from sadness or anything but from the shear intensity of the experience.

I have shared this experience with many I am close to and yet they seem to think I'm crazy or "on something."

This experience was long before I had my own spiritual awakening, as many would call it, however since this awakening I have experienced these occurrences much more often, I just can't remember them as well because they occur when I am going to sleep.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It's Pareidolia. When you close your eyes you still see, hence the red.

Your brain tries to make sense of the randomness and you end up seeing images like you have described.

I get it at night or in a dark room, I get images of people moving in silhouette. I also get white lights moving around in my view 'the size of a pea, held out at arms length' which doesn't give out light ie illuminating the room. Kind of like when you manage to see floaters in your eye. This when focused on turns into moving black and white, brief video clips lasting 2-3 seconds.

Pareidolia is a weird thing but totally normal.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i have the same thing, as i was sleeping last night, i had a dream of a bee flying in my face. I woke up and saw in my eyes barely open an outline of a bee looking at me as if it was trying to get my attention then spun around like it was dying and fell from view. I also get the faces taking to things i listen to and people as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Uhm.. thinking?

I don´t know how else to burst your bubble. But there are voluntary AND involuntary (probably triggered) visuals in every humans mind.

You are not special. That is the sad truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join