It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide to advanced consiousness: Attaining Enlightenment.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS crazy southpaw here.

I am here to share a peice of my consiousness with you
What is consiousness? Well it should have and moderately has many sub-divsions.

We see that we have our senses, touch smell taste hearing and seeing. We have other senses not really mentioned. We also have outter awareness, someone standing behind you or turning around and seeing someone stare at you. This ability is stronger the more you tune it, all abilities are.

If you trained yourself by blind folding your eyes and practicing memorizing where things are around your room.

You will highten your other senses, hearing touch and smell. Likewise, we also have perception. Which is another sense all together is different. Seeing something is not the same as perception.

And perception is only attained from enlightenment. Enlightenment is the stage of evolved perception. When one can be consious and aware of what messages are being sent you verbally and visually.

But how can anyone focus with all that noise in their head? Well here is the guide to consiouesness.
Like many other skills, you have to train perception. But if you are thinking to much you will not be focused.

I know your thoughts, how you think. I used to think the same way. Get rid of it. In order to attain mastery of the self. One must know Silence. You must master silence. If you cannot master silence you will always be distracted. And even insulted. The voice in your head will spread doubts. Trailling ideas. Things that do not matter.

All that matters is you, and you in the now. Forget the then, we will think about it later okay? Think about the now.

Once you have stilled your mind what do you feel? take a moment. Listen to this song and try to attain silence.

Take the time you need. Till you have stopped the voices as much as possible. What remains?
All that remains is impactients. Your next trial you need to pass. What you are feeling is the stress of time.
You are probably looking at the clock. Estimating what you are about to do in an hour.

You can't think this way if you wish to attain enlightenment. It will be a slugish battle up hill, because you are using energy/brain power to keep track of time. You must desolve all. Let go the bonds of time. Just for a moment. This is you we are talking about, your soul you should have all the time in the world to wait.

To conquer the silence, you must conquer your impacients. You need to absolve your thoughts on food, on drinking and drugs. ( not many people have a proper ally, but that is another topic altogether)
To assend the lower plains of consiousness you need to eliminate that voice. It needs to be gone. It cannot remain. You must defeat it. Once you have done so, and for those who have already attained the skill of silence. I will continue.

Now that you have conquered silence. We need to conquer perception. Now that we are focused. Now that we have eliminated all other priorities and set backs. We can move into perception. The art of seeing. Interpriting.

To know perception one must have knowledge. One cannot know what a symbol is without learning about it.

And so, to attain enlightenment. One must be a scholar. This is why many people have not attained it. And why many people shun from the path of mystics because it is a difficult one that requires attention on all levels.

If you wish to see the charad around you, you need to take control of your own reines before you go out trying to teach people and preaching. I only do so because i know the way, tho others may be blinded by the voice or impacience and vanquished by ignorance caused by their lack of knowledge and absence of percetion because There cannot be focus without all of the above.

If you wish to be free you need to expand your mind. Knowledge is power, and it will not be seen as power until fully attained. I see it as power, for i can show the way to others. By conquering silence and mastering thyself, one can begin delving into knowledge of symbolism. This is for the realm of the focused. the cream of the crop. The people that can spot waldo in a book in 10 seconds. These people are awakened. They do not see a fuzzy picture when unoticable details. They see every line and every curve it takes. The variation in color. Many people speak of enlightenment. But as i have reached this higher state of awareness and perception i see the symbology all around. I have awaken to a fun house, a hall of warped mirrors. Down streets i pass buildings with adds as satanic as the new world order itself.

The next step to attaining enlightenment. Is openess of information. One must beable to cipher information ( If you have to, look up EVERY word you read if you do not know what it means, a whole paragraph could have a different meaning because of 1 word) These are things you have to wake up to. Like i said, the path of the mystics is not easy. You need to be constantly feeding on information. You cannot sit back and think you know enough, there is never enough to know. Not in a word if infinit probability.

The world is delved in mysticism. You will see every company logo, as ancient symbols with extreme signifigance. These are not coincidences. I warn you. Awaking to enlightenment will shock you because the world is much more of a fun house than you originally thought. Its an amuzement part, with warped satanic clowns everywhere staring at you in each advertisement.
The owl symbology is rediculious everywhere.

The next step after you have awakened perception. ( this would be for advanced consiousness training)
Is conquering your own beliefs. You need to sift through what is true and what isn't true. You need to make sense of it all. But, not knowing what god is can kind of screw with your head and confuse you. So this is where i come in to grant the higher states to SEE ALL. More than i can see right now, some of you will be great agents of perception, Honor, and Justice. We are humans. We are all for one and one for all. No reptoids allowed

The 4 physical states are also the 4 elemental kingdoms. Wind ( gasses) fire ( luminecence light and ultraviolets) Earth ( metals physical matter materials) water ( all liquid states)

We know the world is made up of these elemental kingdoms, states. What is the 5th element? Dark energy. The only non physical state. Which is the state of the soul. Why do we speak of the light if we are darkness? Well darkness is not darkness, It is the Eternal light. Once veiled passed. Darkness is the creational source, the trancidental light. We were blessed by Osiris who is a dark being.
I will absolve your constraints of dueality. Which only experience could give. So i must speak of it.
The 4 physical states are crushed into tiny black balls many times in scale smaller than the mass inside. This happens when a star explodes, because it absorbed its capacity of the 4 elements. It snapes and pulls each singular atom apart to its basic elements black energy.

When you close your eyes you are meditating on these particals of darkness. Trapped inside each particle is sacred geometry and trapped memories. This same black energy reconverts into dark matter, then later into matter again. Jehova is made of such essence. So, if you read the bible. Says hes choked about idol worship. This is where the pleiades come in.

The owl symbology you see in free mason is related to the pleiades. The feathered serpents. I have left a mad trail of symbolic pictures. Those who are awakened and seek information can follow the trail i left behind in posts. I have left many many pictures. These things i speak of are true and i am not here lie to anyone. Nore speak about a bunch of random mombo jumbo. If you do not understand anything i have said then i am sorry i failed as a teacher.

The truth of the devil? The devil is a bull because of Torus the constellation. Think of the pleiades coming here. the pleiades is in Torus. And they are feathered serpents. Greys, the greys look a lot like owls. So they were named the owls in mayan culture. And have been worshiped as such since then.

This was the only movie that ever scared me ever. And i never realized it. because its true.

Anyone else seen this movie? Now why were people seeing owls. And just so happens the US is teaming up with greys? This is not a coincidence. These greys have been here since forever. Think of all the roman era pictures with saucers in the background. Even then, they altered politics.
Do all those old school paintings you saw 15th centry on ancient aliens? Don't those all make sense now? I mean they are the !@#$ illuminati right? Everyone knows how long the masonic order has been around. So i mean. You can put 2 and 2 together. But they have been the ones causing all the crazy cataklysms on earth.

edit on 14-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Tried the relax and meditate thing and every time without exception, I simply fall off to sleep.
second

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

You can do this consiously as well. It just takes controlling and handling the mind. The ego.

Take reins of your mind and control it. It takes practice and pacients. It takes a calm approach, do not rush into all of it. Take each step until each step is mastered.

I too have to feed myself constantly and keep my mind clear and in a state of focus when researching and feeding my mind.

It takes mental clarity to see through symbolism, as well as knowledge. And an understanding of beliefs.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
At least, this thread isn't about you having attained enlightenment...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i am here to teach, not preach about what i see that others can't.

But i will say i have attained enlightenment. Coming to a realization of awareness.

But i came upon experiences with ET that allowed me to make certain connections.
As well as visions i found the enemy. Anyways thanks for the comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hey op,
Cool thread. Beat ya to it though.

The Ultimate Enlightenment "How To" Thread

Various links, resources, and free PDFs on there for peeps.

By the way the last video you posted, by Atma, he's a personal good friend of mine and Yogi.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I'd like to add that heightened awareness is what leads to enlightenment, it's the cause of enlightenment instead of the effect. It's the base to enlightenment. It's the first result of the practice. There's much to experience and to grow from.

There is no end, there comes no point when all is achieved, that's what making things nice now for you.

There's this misunderstanding/confusion enlightenment becomes boring, but it is life that continious.

After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Hey op,
Cool thread. Beat ya to it though.

The Ultimate Enlightenment "How To" Thread

Various links, resources, and free PDFs on there for peeps.

By the way the last video you posted, by Atma, he's a personal good friend of mine and Yogi.

Thank you very much for contributing,
Atma is beast.

reply to post by Angle

Its the guide TO advanced enlightenment. So people can get more than just on track but find their way as well.
All of these are the basics correct. But i have listed many of the steps which brings you to the advanced part.
To become fully aware of symbolism, what messages are being sent and said.
This is the goal one must meet in order to acomplish their absolving of arrogance, and ignorance.
With this knowledge people can vanquish their inner demons by allowing themselves to remember it and cope with it and moving on.
edit on 16-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
we are becoming many and we are becoming stronger

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Show me just ONE human being who is not on the sometimes expensive road TO enlightenment, but who has achieved it.

Just one. And I do not mean some weird people who claim that state, anybody can do that. I mean people who obviously and repeatedly can perform actions that "normal" humans can´t.

Just one guy. That should be doable, considering how many new agers are on their way to enlightenment for decades now.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Seeing something is not the same as perception.

And perception is only attained from enlightenment. Enlightenment is the stage of evolved perception. When one can be consious and aware of what messages are being sent you verbally and visually.

In my opinion and limited experience, the conciousness you are talking about is the complete opposite of 'perception'.

The 'conciousness' is free of our filters of perception and is completely objective.

If somebody was to bare their teeth to me, I could perceive it as a sign of aggression...or I could percieve it a friendly smile.

How we perceive the outside world is down to our egos, emotions and personality. Your perceptions may even change from day to day, depending on what mood you are in.

How do you percieve somebody acting violently against a government? Freedom fighter or terrorist? Or just somebody acting violently?

In my opinion, somebody with 'perceptions' is somebody without 'enlightnment'....

Gnobody

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

I'd say enlightenment is pure perception, not dirty because of 'illusions'. A perception without perceptions.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by Gnobody

I'd say enlightenment is pure perception, not dirty because of 'illusions'. A perception without perceptions.

Hi Angle

To perceive something without perceiving it?

Are we just playing with words?

"Perception (from the Latin perceptio, percipio) is the organization, identification, and interpretation of sensory information in order to represent and understand the environment...."

The above is the definition of the word perception, the most important part of the above definition is the word 'interpretation'.

I personally think that an enlightened being has long ago left perceptions and interpretations behind...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

If one doesn't perceive, I'd say one cannot be. An enlightened one has the ultimate perception. A perception of that by which he is able to perceive nothing in the way one shouldn't. Or how can I make myself clear. Or is it just because of perceiving nothing, or nothing perceiving anything. No perception at all.

That makes what you said right. Interesting.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Very good discussions everyone.

Lets clarify.

Perception is brought on by cognition or sensory information compiled to the brain and transmitted to your soul for consumption.

You can go both ways. You can back out of perception and see that your mind can be attached to nothing, or you can dive into perception, and see that you are everything, and that separation is an illusion. You are both right. There is a warning though, do not get stuck looking at the man who is pointing at the object you are trying to 'perceive.'

Once you break through in one path, breaking through the other way is easier, almost automatic.

What happens when you 'think' of enlightenment? You attach yourself to the idea, and your consciousness becomes that idea, not the actual thing. It is like becoming the script for the actual play. Once you understand, you will see that perception is a gift, a gift of endless creativity, but those who do not know how to wield it correctly, or how to put it down indefinitely, can get lost in it, and that is the current condition of humanity.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Seeing something is not the same as perception.

In my opinion and limited experience, the conciousness you are talking about is the complete opposite of 'perception'.

The 'conciousness' is free of our filters of perception and is completely objective.

If somebody was to bare their teeth to me, I could perceive it as a sign of aggression...or I could percieve it a friendly smile.

How we perceive the outside world is down to our egos, emotions and personality. Your perceptions may even change from day to day, depending on what mood you are in.

How do you percieve somebody acting violently against a government? Freedom fighter or terrorist? Or just somebody acting violently?

In my opinion, somebody with 'perceptions' is somebody without 'enlightnment'....

Gnobody

something tells me OP hasn't got the knowledge or isn't enough of a scholar to understand what you have just said.

Even though it makes perfectly logical sense to anyone that has contemplated ideas of enlightenment.

I think many here that make these claims are so far from what they claim, the fear they have of this because they know and try to manifest a different reality for themselves is so overwhelming that their denial of such will eventually poison their minds.

No one claims enlightenment, its a title given by others to one not one giving that title to themselves.

They would closer to the truth if they went the complete opposite direction and claimed to be a corrupt soul here to corrupt others, from there a certain type of enlightenment occurs.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

I personally think that an enlightened being has long ago left perceptions and interpretations behind...

I personally think your way ahead on the scale of enlightenment than the OP is with some of what you post.

This whats quoted above to me is deep wisdom

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes, humility, the service of others, the feeding of others, seeing that we do cause suffering by our mere existence and interaction.

Take the uncertainty principle. Any observer of a system will affect that system and the readouts will be changed from an unobserved/undisturbed system. What is happening, is an energy exchange, to see where something is, we are 'touching' it, thus we transfer the energy, a give and take. The same is said with consciousness. We are interacting, and there is a give and take. This give and take, especially in this physical world of limited energy, is what causes suffering. Because there is limited energy here we automatically get stuck on the idea of preservation of energy for future survival, so we like to hoard it. Basic animal instinct. Man is the bridge between animal and divinity, and thus we can separate ourselves from this illusion, animals cant.

Fear is our greatest enemy, for fear corrupts the foundation of our spiritual awakening. If we let it exist within us throughout our awakening it will skew and filter all of the spiritual energy we receive. It is not a bad thing, but do realize that you do not have complete control over your manifestation of reality, and you are giving power to fear, and thus power to anything that arises from fear. Let go of this, and the rest of your spiritual awakening will go smoothly.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Without fear there would be no sense to awareness. Fear is the base of everything. Fear is the origin of our focus.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Fear is a perception. An evolutionary tool for your physical body. Dont get caught up in it. Fear destroys awareness. Fear is instinct, to only be aware in instinct is to be asleep.
edit on 17-4-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join