Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Guide to advanced consiousness: Attaining Enlightenment.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

The point I am making is that there is a realization that nothing can harm what you are. So 'who' cares what happens - now - or in the 'story' of the future?

Life is happening presently as this. This will always be - but this always appears differently.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Saying this, saying that nothing can harm you. This is not true.

Think of Unas, this is just one being that can devour souls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Unas, the Power, is the Power of Powers!
Unas, the mighty god, is god of gods!
Voraciously he feeds on what he finds,
And he is given protection more assured
Than all the mummies 'neath the western sky.

Unas is now the eldest over all--
Thousands he ate and hundreds he did burn;
He rules o'er Paradise. . . .Among the gods
His soul is rising up in highest heaven--
The Crown is he as the horizon lord.

He reckoned livers as he reckoned knots;
The hearts of gods he ate and they are his;
He swallowed up the White Crown and the Red,
And fat of entrails gulped; the secret Names
Are in his belly and he prospers well--
Lo! he devoured the mind of every god,
And so shall live for ever and endure
Eternally, to do as he desires.

The souls of gods are now in his great soul;
Their spirits in his spirit; he obtains
Food in abundance greater than the gods--
His fire has seized their bones, and lo! their souls
Are Unas's; their shades are with their forms.

Unas ascends. . . . Unas ascends with these--
Unas is hidden, is hidden 1 . . . . An One
For him hath ploughed . . . . The seat of every heart Is
Unas's among all living men.
-------------------------------------------------------

Yes the energy can be converted and not destroyed. But as for the consious energy that can be identified by you. It can be reconverted or changed around aborsbed.

The arch angels consume souls, devour them. That way when ever someone or something threatens the human race. The accended masters awaken, seek their tombs. Then accend, and begin feeding off of souls of demons and humans alike.

SO trust me. God can and will strike fear into everything living. You would be lucky to live through the cataklysm, because afterward would be paradise.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You were speaking of Osiris and that it is a dark teacher. Id made me think of something you might like. The ONE thing that every living animal has in common, without fail, that is 100% identical in all of us.

The iris.

We are all creating what we "see" from absolute blackness

Makes me really wonder what we are truly seeing, and even how its even possible

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by senseisam
You were speaking of Osiris and that it is a dark teacher. Id made me think of something you might like. The ONE thing that every living animal has in common, without fail, that is 100% identical in all of us.

The iris.

We are all creating what we "see" from absolute blackness

Makes me really wonder what we are truly seeing, and even how its even possible

Yes Osiris would be his name. By anubis i was met, face to face. So i could be Osiris.

I know my visions will come true. Just as true as my wolf vision i had when i was 15.

When fear and love is combined, it creates a powerful union that sustains. Courage. When you are fighting for something you think will damage your life and your work. It creates a bond that is powerful. Ying yang. When you know the stakes are high, both the energies swirl around you and you become a wirlwind of justice.

Many people in history has used this power to overcome enemies quite brutally.

But everything is totally real. Me and you we are here and your consiousness your identity is all very real.

BUT its up to you if you want to live eternally or not. If you fight for creation and for life and justice. There is a good chance you will be set free of all this to live life and create your own planet with your civilization to take care after.

I have my mind and heart set on earth. I do not plan on leaving anytime soon. And so my temple my home i will defend. I pity the people that wish to leave. And i don't plan on gobbling anyone just because. Or everyone. I will have no people to rule over if everyone is dead... i would be alone on this dying planet.

But mark my words, when these accended masters awaken. All severe sinners will be devoured. Men and gods alike.

Some people tried saying that Osiris is a greedy being that just eats everyone. Naw, who wants to live in a utopia? cuz honestly. The last thing i would do would be carry on a legacy that a snake has been wreaking for millenia.

Killing everyone honestly has no benefit and is quite lonely.
I am very very very aware of our planet and how small it is. and am also very aware that the reason why there seems to be so many oppions out there is because there is a lot of lives out there. If they were all gone. Their voices would be gone. And who would be alive and around for me to teach? to enlighten? no one. And this is something you learn once you attain enlightenment.
edit on 21-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Dude thats awesome. I am not very experienced yet but I keep getting this feeling deep in my guy that there is a being of darkness that has taken me under its wing. It had to become dark to learn how to defend against forms of "evil" or whatever we want to call it.

Funny you should talk about gobbling though because It asks me time and time again if I would allow it to eat me. I am always to afraid to say yes, but a part of me believes if it wanted to it could at any time and that asking me is a test of my allegiance to it. Another part of me believes that all that stops it from eating me is that I do not give my permission.

But the majority of my being believes that it is showing me the darkness so when I run into later on will know what I am dealing with. So far it has helped me out alot, it seems that it has a little respect for me since I chose to have respect for all of life.

Do you think there are two forms of darkness, or at least different shades. For example someone that goes out and hunts down very dark beings has to have a little of that inside of them?

Like I said I am just starting to realize things, but I do believe I have a dark teacher as well as a light one

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well when we getting into the highest powers of power. It would be any being consisting of the very essence of God.

God is darkness, Tho the bible makes 2 reference to darkness IF YOU PAY ATTENTION to what its saying.

Clearly. you have. And you Obviously know the difference of metaphor. Which is one of my favorite things. And clearly it works.

Metaphor is like a painting, a painting says a thousands words. But BUTTT it only speaks to those who know those words, Anyone else looking at it is just ignorant interpritation.

I have seen many symbols people are all like derpderp this that... No.. WHY would you tatoo that on you!!! WHY!!!!!

I have no tattoos. Not that it matters. Anyways the difference in the 2 terms of darkness.
Dark energy and matter is both life and death. So to think of a being manifesting as such. Yes it is a judge.
Judging if a being is a creationist or useless. Anyone who is not a creationist is useless. A creationist a true one and what it means. Is a being who's intentions are pure, holy In nothing more than life and creation balence.

This has nothing to do with the preaching of love, Love is obtained through wisdom and knowledge. For only the ignorant do not understand the impact of such devistating events.

Given the power to destroy worlds, And consume every person on earth. I would not do this.
There is no point. To be the last being on a planet and say I AM THE KING. is no different than pushing the red button to every nuke. Why? King of what, ruins? King of the damned? King of the scarred lands.

No, no man under conditions like that is a king, but a refugee. No matter if he sits on a throne or not. He is a bandit king. Nothing more. So under my knowledge and perception of reality and the scheme of life and things. I understand this. Honestly they do not seek a kingdom. That was all a lie, They just wish death upon us all. And to extact what they need from us and leave.
That is why they are so ruthless. And so, these dark beings themselves, without trying to be terrorfying. ARE terrorfying. And when they unlesh their fury. Worlds are consumed.
Suns are consumed. Galaxies are consumed. This is why they stay out of wars. And let us take care of it. Catch my drift?

Try a prayer to Yahweh and see if it comes. I'm here for you btw, when ever you need.
I will be venturing out into the world soon. Maybe bump into you.
edit on 22-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Show me just ONE human being who is not on the sometimes expensive road TO enlightenment, but who has achieved it.

Just one. And I do not mean some weird people who claim that state, anybody can do that. I mean people who obviously and repeatedly can perform actions that "normal" humans can´t.

Just one guy. That should be doable, considering how many new agers are on their way to enlightenment for decades now.

As I see it, anyone truly enlightened will see no need to advertise their gifts. They will understand the wisdom of respecting physical and spiritual laws, and lack any desire to convince others of their state of awareness.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Convincing others of the state is done by what they say/teach and their actions.

Claiming this state has no 'convincing aspect'. It places a root of doubt in people. just something like that. Although it can be completely wrong what I just said.

'Dancing my way to the kitchen'
edit on 23-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Convincing others of the state is done by what they say/teach and their actions.

To some extent that may be so, but there are limits to how well we may know someone by their actions and their words. Appearances can deceive, and this is especially likely when all we know about someone is gleaned from forum posts.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes this is true, this is why i try to give everyone respect here on ATS. Some people may find me rude but w.e Its because a wolf travels alone. Some people just don't understand just how annoying they are, so i get away from them

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
When we actually take a close look at what we human beings actually are, We can see that we are just temporary living organisms of matter that have evolved into having the ability to capture pictures of existence (time) and to also have learned the power to destroy planet Earth, and maybe other creations within our Solar System, Galaxy or even Universe.

I have heard some suggest it, but yes maybe we are just a bacteria that will eventually destroy this planet. I would hope that we are better than that, but I have my doubts. So I guess for now I will view reaching advanced consiousness as me realizing that all the water that I have consumed since my birth has a lot of historically recycled urine in it. I mean, I could have drank water that Jesus once pee'd out 2000 years ago, you know what I mean? Just saying.
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Its true, the same is said for every breath. Also the body has cells that repricate and die off. Every cell in your body has life span up to 5 years, so after 5 years there is no longer any cells living beyond that age. So we are renewed technically. That could contribute to how some peoples chemical balences get messed up. Because of the informtion they take in Orally ( eating) visual and audio information. As well as emotional stimulation.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

A wolf does not travel alone. It is a pack animal, and without the pack, it would be as good as dead.

I will put it clearly so you do not get 'yourself' confused.

You are not enlightened.

You hold much knowledge, but do not get the two confused, they are quite the opposite.

I am only here to help take your illusions away.

Fear not, you want it, so seek the path towards it.

Much love

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

seek the path to what. Enlightenment is a state of awareness. Not ones path. That is called destiny my friend.

Accension is not enlightenment. There are clear distinctions. How aware are you to your surroundings, stories. Peoples intentions and history as well as maintaining focus. There are enlightened people in this world.

But enlightenment is not the same as kundalini awakening either. For a monk can know the body but be ignorant of the reality of the world. A man can train his body much like a weapon. To explain such forces as the workings of *god*, It is more or less focused consiousness with a vessel that has been trained properly to handle such feats. But this is not accension. Only the eternal flame can do that.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

The point I am making is that there is a realization that nothing can harm what you are. So 'who' cares what happens - now - or in the 'story' of the future?

Life is happening presently as this. This will always be - but this always appears differently.

I would acknowledge your occult activities but I can't accept someone posting about killing everyone but deciding not to as enlightened activity. Unless you would be teaching or discussing about how everyone in one's mind is merely an illusion of the real thing which must be seen through which appears similar to killing or ending which are all different things. There are many beings who can make one believe they have been given a soul only to devour it or make whoever has been given that soul to do things as leverage. Point being that soul wasn't real to begin with, the real soul would just be unseen to that person, which is a state of mind where one might get desperate and choose to accept that fake soul, it just feels better than before it's just too bad the memory of the original soul would be forgotten by then and it remains unused while the manifestation of that soul goes to a lesser state it could be in.

Originally posted by mysticnoon

Show me just ONE human being who is not on the sometimes expensive road TO enlightenment, but who has achieved it.

As I see it, anyone truly enlightened will see no need to advertise their gifts. They will understand the wisdom of respecting physical and spiritual laws, and lack any desire to convince others of their state of awareness.

Reaching enlightenment doesn't need to be expensive, all one needs is a roof over one's head, clothing and food. I would find someone who shops at the cheaper stores and doesn't appear to need much material objects to be more enlightened than one who still buys from expensive brands because such a person might need the recognition to feel some worth or value while it should be self-given.

A truly enlightened one should know they should tell others about their accomplishments or at least publicly state so. Whatever anyone would want to interpret that is up to the individual. Some would argue an enlightened has the ethical and moral obligation to speak out and convince others so we'd all have a brighter future.

But also to avoid people from thinking wrong thoughts about that person it should be stated. Viewing someone with truths as untrue puts oneself further from reality, maybe not right away but at some point unless the enlightened chooses not to take action against it, so to let the other one know their ideas about that person are false, forgiving the mundane. In a way, if an enlightened judges someone as leading to evil then many beings would listen to that being and choose to ignore that being. Or to choose to view an enlightened as 'bad' then everything that enlightened stands for would be denied or no longer sought. Also to prevent accusations and general trouble in the afterlife when many people see things different and have guilty feelings over how they spend their lives and if they only knew someone had answers one must have said it publicly in life.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by preludefanguy

seek the path to what. Enlightenment is a state of awareness. Not ones path. That is called destiny my friend.

Accension is not enlightenment. There are clear distinctions. How aware are you to your surroundings, stories. Peoples intentions and history as well as maintaining focus. There are enlightened people in this world.

But enlightenment is not the same as kundalini awakening either. For a monk can know the body but be ignorant of the reality of the world. A man can train his body much like a weapon. To explain such forces as the workings of *god*, It is more or less focused consiousness with a vessel that has been trained properly to handle such feats. But this is not accension. Only the eternal flame can do that.

Everything you speak of has form. Yes, there are enlightened people in this world. They dont speak of form.

If a monk is ignorant of the reality of the world, then he is enlightened.

You cannot explain 'God', and any explanation is only a shadow.

You exist in past, present and future. Your mind is attached to your beliefs. You are clouded, accepting this is the first step.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

I would acknowledge your occult activities but I can't accept someone posting about killing everyone but deciding not to as enlightened activity. Unless you would be teaching or discussing about how everyone in one's mind is merely an illusion of the real thing which must be seen through which appears similar to killing or ending which are all different things. There are many beings who can make one believe they have been given a soul only to devour it or make whoever has been given that soul to do things as leverage. Point being that soul wasn't real to begin with, the real soul would just be unseen to that person, which is a state of mind where one might get desperate and choose to accept that fake soul, it just feels better than before it's just too bad the memory of the original soul would be forgotten by then and it remains unused while the manifestation of that soul goes to a lesser state it could be in.

Yes, the soul was not real to begin with. How can someone attack or subdue what is a formless nothing? You cannot, thus, only in thinking that you are, can you be subdued by others. One can try to set fire to empty space, or stab empty space with a knife all night long, but they will only tire themselves out.

Reaching enlightenment doesn't need to be expensive, all one needs is a roof over one's head, clothing and food. I would find someone who shops at the cheaper stores and doesn't appear to need much material objects to be more enlightened than one who still buys from expensive brands because such a person might need the recognition to feel some worth or value while it should be self-given.

A truly enlightened one should know they should tell others about their accomplishments or at least publicly state so. Whatever anyone would want to interpret that is up to the individual. Some would argue an enlightened has the ethical and moral obligation to speak out and convince others so we'd all have a brighter future.

But also to avoid people from thinking wrong thoughts about that person it should be stated. Viewing someone with truths as untrue puts oneself further from reality, maybe not right away but at some point unless the enlightened chooses not to take action against it, so to let the other one know their ideas about that person are false, forgiving the mundane. In a way, if an enlightened judges someone as leading to evil then many beings would listen to that being and choose to ignore that being. Or to choose to view an enlightened as 'bad' then everything that enlightened stands for would be denied or no longer sought. Also to prevent accusations and general trouble in the afterlife when many people see things different and have guilty feelings over how they spend their lives and if they only knew someone had answers one must have said it publicly in life.

Buddha told a few people after his night under the bodhi tree that he was enlightened. And some said, 'if only it were so!' For they did not see it. Others, did see it, and revered it. Its all a point of view. How can one know the infinite within someone else, if they have not even found it within themselves?

What is left for an enlightened individual to do when all attachment of this unsteady world has left his being? Only for the benefit of others does he stay to teach. This is when Buddha was regarded as a truly enlightened being, when he taught, as many others like him have done and have been recognized as such.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy

Yes, the soul was not real to begin with. How can someone attack or subdue what is a formless nothing? You cannot, thus, only in thinking that you are, can you be subdued by others. One can try to set fire to empty space, or stab empty space with a knife all night long, but they will only tire themselves out.

That is what I was trying to refer to also, except one is never subdued by others rather by him or herself because one decides for oneself when one has been beaten or not. Or one can simply deny and convince oneself there really is no fight, at a soul level those beings who are thinking in terms of attacking, fighting, getting beaten all to find out who has the most convincing truth would be gone.

Buddha told a few people after his night under the bodhi tree that he was enlightened. And some said, 'if only it were so!' For they did not see it. Others, did see it, and revered it. Its all a point of view. How can one know the infinite within someone else, if they have not even found it within themselves?

What is left for an enlightened individual to do when all attachment of this unsteady world has left his being? Only for the benefit of others does he stay to teach. This is when Buddha was regarded as a truly enlightened being, when he taught, as many others like him have done and have been recognized as such.

I see enlightenment as something relative to it's time and the development of a species and also something which can never be seen by another because it is impossible to truly see in anothers' mind or soul. Everybody is always completely alone in their own existence which at best can appear to resemble eachothers' existence but everything one sees comes from one's own soul, it's all a big translation, information manifesting from a single existence into many.

Buddhism should be discussed in another topic so sorry Crypticshouthpaw if you consider this a hijack and don't want to compare your enlightenment with that of buddhism. Buddha's enlightenment is all about perspective, it might have been better if the Buddha would have just left instead of trying to alter or accelarate humanities' natural growth even if it might be argued it was not optimal at the time anyway because of existing religions so it wouldn't make much difference anyway. Leaving could have been seen as ultimate proof he was in no way attached to this planet and it would probably be easy for him to contact followers from the beyond after the deed (sorry if this sounds offending to buddhists) and continue teaching. It is impossible however to know if the world would have been better off and it is easy to have criticism in hindsight I do however appreciate many of buddhisms insights but I don't think it is the enlightenment I would want for myself.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

but I don't think it is the enlightenment I would want for myself.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Enlightenment is not something you can have for yourself - you are missing the point.

I see enlightenment as something relative to it's time

Enlightenment is realization of timeless being.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I never really read about budism.

I have always been more interested in egyptology and summaria as well as maya and native american lore, Culture and holy sites and locations.

Thats all the way in china. I don't plan on heading anywhere in that direction.

But elightenment is i guess how above poster put it. Timeless understanding of self.

What are we and what can we do with ourselves. We are programable.
And so one can program themselves to be more aware, which is attaining enlightenment.
For an enlightened being never acts subconsiously.

That is the point. You are aware of your brain patterns, your emotions. And maintaining them.

And you guys fighting over if the soul exists or not. It exists and focus on what im saying please for secound.

The 4 physical elements wind fire water and earth are all the physical states that create hot cold and resistance as well as attraction. The only non physical element that effects all 4 elements and converts them is darkness. Dark matter and dark energy.

think of it this way, another change in perspective my friends.
Did you know that in the dark ages people would put posies in their pockets to cover up the smell of the BLACK plague.

Heres the metaphor, Just because you have flowers ( sunlight) covering up the smell of rotting flesh. That does not mean the person is not deathly ill.

This is alot like how light is only masking the darkness that is there. Light does not chase darkness away it only passes through it and interupts it.
This is truth. Now what is the soul. Well since we were endowed by Anubis with Isis. Who is made of the 5th non physical energy state ( the 5th dimension) these are inter dimensional and that is what it means. They are able to go from the non physical state of darkness to any of the 4 physical states they wish. and are able to manipulate the 4 states to their hearts content.

The soul is made of fragments of the 5th energy tied by a vessel walking within the realms of the 4 elemental kingdoms ruled by the 5th.

Everything came from darkness and returns to darkness. Suns were created from energy released from condenses dark matter particals. that hold many many times the in scale the elements of the 4 within. One dot can create a planet. A moon. One black dot is not the same from the other. because of the different elements condensed by the process of black holes. Later to be released elsewhere to form another galaxy.

Now how can a soul be devoured. Well when an initiate walks through the eternal flame. ( the true light hidden within darkness the light that creates all light ) they too become merged with Isis. Darkness. They will look at their own arms in their own eyes and see brilliant light. but to a human looking at them. they would see darker than dark mass of blackness.

man cannot see into the spirit of god. Nor know its inner workings. They must accend to do so. and not be a man anymore.

This should fill in a lot of blanks. Basically an inter dimensional being can break you down since you are made of the 4 physical elements. Then consume your fragments of dark matter from your memories that were condensed into a form of dark energy. That can be devoured.

But no. not everyone will get munched on. Its just written within prophecies of major religions.

edit on 10-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join