It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide to advanced consiousness: Attaining Enlightenment.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's not to experience the fear within again where we came from, it is not to be ruled by fear, or is it? Fear can be a guide. Fear is the guide to all we've achieved for fear leads to the way not to go, thereby we knew which road to take. Do you know when you 'sense' when something is not good, or what not to do? It's because we fear for what we may experience because of the enlightened. There can be deception. But the truth is surrounded by a wall of guidance, which we experience as just a bit fear too, at least, a good adept experiences it that way.

Fear is a guide. Do you understand now?
edit on 17-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

What is it that should be understood under 'have no fear'. Do not go astray of the road. On the road there's no fear, that's not true, we fear what's besides of the road, at least, that's in the sense of a good adept.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
It's not to experience the fear within again where we came from, it is not to be ruled by fear, or is it? Fear can be a guide. Fear is the guide to all we've achieved for fear leads to the way not to go, thereby we knew which road to take. Do you know when you 'sense' when something is not good, or what not to do? It's because we fear for what we may experience because of the enlightened. There can be deception. But the truth is surrounded by a wall of guidance, which we experience as just a bit fear too, at least, a good adept experiences it that way.

Fear is a guide. Do you understand now?

What is it that should be understood under 'have no fear'. Do not go astray of the road. On the road there's no fear, that's not true, we fear what's besides of the road, at least, that's in the sense of a good adept.

You speak of being on the path. I speak of no path.

Fear is a tool, so is perception, so is being a human being. When we are on the path, we cultivate, we define, we separate, to understand. The end point is wholeness, the collapsing of all that we have come to know. Fear is a separation of concepts. 'What we should not do.' But those that know all, do not need separation. For it is an illusion. Fear can be a teacher, a guide, yes, but do not remain attached to it, use it, learn from it, let it go, so it will not continue to be a filter.

Here is a good verse.

"He whose inflowing thoughts are dried up, who is unattached to food, whose
dwelling place is an empty and imageless release -- the way of such a person is
hard to follow, like the path of birds through the sky. - Gautama Buddha"

Buddha is talking about needing a path, following a path, a ritual, to get there, but once there, there is no path, no ritual, only being from complete understanding, wisdom and love.

also:

"With his mind free from the inflow of thoughts and from restlessness, by
abandoning both good and evil, an alert man knows no fear. - Gautama Buddha"
edit on 17-4-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
you are right, but fear is only half the truth. What is courage? Well it is the combination of fear and love.

Because you are protecting something. And more often then not. Someone who is under the influences of courage will usually rock someone who is just being an idiot lol.

I totally agree with you, but the complete abandonment of fear is not for everyone. I need to have fear if i hope to survive because of the upcoming events.

Without fear i would'nt really care and i wouldn't be trying to spread a message.

I have already mastered the realms of silence, and have slayed my ego. All that remains is me and my confidence, after conquering so much of myself. I have nothing but trust and confidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
you are right, but fear is only half the truth. What is courage? Well it is the combination of fear and love.

Because you are protecting something. And more often then not. Someone who is under the influences of courage will usually rock someone who is just being an idiot lol.

I totally agree with you, but the complete abandonment of fear is not for everyone. I need to have fear if i hope to survive because of the upcoming events.

Without fear i would'nt really care and i wouldn't be trying to spread a message.

I have already mastered the realms of silence, and have slayed my ego. All that remains is me and my confidence, after conquering so much of myself. I have nothing but trust and confidence.

To be concerned with surviving an upcoming event is not enlightenment. Enlightenment is being - not becoming. Enlightenment is now - not later.
Fear can happen in the moment and it is felt as the happening of the moment - if one is going to the mind and saying 'I fear because of later' then that is not staying with the happening (presence).
True enlightenment comes with no fear of death - because death is seen as just a story arising in what never dies.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I'm enlightened so bad man..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I'm enlightened so bad man..

There are no enlightened individuals.
Enlightenment is ever present but the mind looks in time for more. When the seeking stops - here is enlightenment.
It is the realization of the 'one' that cannot be doubted.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Do you consider a timeline in a thread, INA?

The best reply would be, sometimes you do and sometimes it is not.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Do you consider a timeline in a thread, INA?

The best reply would be, sometimes you do and sometimes it is not.

Can you elaborate a little please?
What does your question mean?
Oh - it doesn't matter - you have already answered it with 'your best reply' - seems you don't really want my input after all.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

'To consider' wasn't the right verb I figured.

It was a bad question too. I do not want to insult.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

What does INA mean?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Sorry, my error again
It should be IINA. ItIsNowAgain

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Do you consider a timeline in a thread,

Whenever I am reading on ats it is happening presently. Whenever I am writing on ats it is happening presently.
Nothing can happen outside of presence............ not that I am aware of.
Awareness has to be present for anything to happen.

I am not sure I understand what time is when people say the word now!! I have never escaped the present so I have no idea what time is. Time is just a pretend stage for a pretend person (that is no longer here - never was here) to live it's dream of separation.
When this fallacy is seen through then presence is found to be all.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

im aware of the present and the now. But Just because i want the stars to shift into alignment is not so. No ammount of brain power will acomplish this. Only with tools and to recieve tools like that. Is not handed to just anyone.

But the now is very important. I am very aware that night and day is a mere illusion as people tend to tie it with time when its not really relative at all in the terms of existance. As the empty spots clear of physical matter don't really have the concepts of night and day. So i am aware of the now and the continual now.

I am also aware that the dream scape is something seperate from the outside world. But because of our maker and everyone coming and returning to darkness it is only obvious that we would have to return to that realm at some point in some form. And we do that when we sleep. Sometimes things living in that higher plane will connect with you. This is just the 5th dimension, but within the realms of darkness is a higharchy. There are those that are alive, and are darkness. And everyone else who died and is passing through darkness. Darkness is the eternal light and sometimes we get glimpses of this light, the light hidden from man.

Events to come as the stars move and the seasons shift are not something that will happen right * now* as they were not the seasons i saw the damage happening. Be wary of the summer or novermber
Both seasons will have seperate but connecting major cataclysmic events. The summer being earthquakes tisunamis caused by the earthquakes and super volcano yellowstone cracking and smoking. I think something like that would block the sun over the entire planet right?

And there is a couple ways you can die permenantly. People have.
If you get devored by a being capible of absorbing physical matter, well. Soul merge, there really isin't any you left you get converted into an essence that strengthens the being. Also, you can die in purgatory. When and if there is no Heirs left on the planet there is no vessels to incarnate into. No one just warps to another starsystem. Not without some sort of technology and have some phylacterys hidden away in a vault WHERE NO ONE CAN GET TO IT!

Tho, the above would require help from aliens or some similar force. So if you die and are trapped on a planet. unless you got some sort of soul catapult. You ant goin no where.
And to have true eternal reincarnation, you need a phylactery. Without one, chances of your remains being disgraced and desicrated could screw up some incarnations.
Fully cremating someone, just my theory. Not anything i learned from my contacts or my visions. I think that it reconverts a soul back into the primal essence. This is why in my theory that tombs are created so that phylacteries can be hidden. Allowing a reincarnation with more fragments. More peices of your soul. It makes it easier for you to regain skills from passed lives, memories ext.

Just a theory tho. But i know for a fact that purgatory is real, and there is a couple ways to get there, 1 Eaten 2. No vessels
3. reconverted back into dark matter or energy by any process where it is possible. ( black hole, random portal opening w.e, the realm of possibility)

What is enlightenment. It is awareness coupled with perception. If one if aware of how their words effects another. Then they may be more aware of the world around them. But it is up to you, the viewer and experiencer of thy world. Too chose how many different outlets of awarness you gain and choose. But know that practice and perfection. And openess must be taken into account. And there is no room for a messy speaking mind for true contemplation.

People often mix up enlightenment with accending. 2 very different things. Accending is things of the archangels (4 horsement) Demigods Chosen warriors of god.
edit on 21-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I think your mind is completely set to destroy ego, man.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

The point I am making is that there is a realization that nothing can harm what you are. So 'who' cares what happens - now - or in the 'story' of the future?

Life is happening presently as this. This will always be - but this always appears differently.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

that's not true. And i hope i don't have to demonstrate it to you in person.

But the essence itself is eternal yes. From what ever atoms this galaxy was created from we were created by fragments of it.

From there that energy is eternal. No matter what it is constantly converting from the physical 4 elements to the 5ths non physical (spiritual) element darkness.People can actually see that sacred dimension. You just can't see INTO it.

if you could, you would see the inner workings of the universe. I am sure drugs enduce this for some people. Seeing glimpses of this energy.

Now as for your *consious* the essence that makes you say i am me. That essence can be destroyed or more or less converted.

In reference to purgatory. It is when you do not reincarnate ever again. And possibly. May or may not exist as a thought form.

I am not panicing or in a state of anxiety. But i fully am aware of the dangers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Life is happening presently as this. This will always be - but this always appears differently.

The energy is moving and it is seen moving presently. The energy never goes anywhere - it never escapes presence because it is presence.
The energy is aware of itself.

It is all seeing, all knowing and ever present.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

that's not true. And i hope i don't have to demonstrate it to you in person.

Which bit is it that you say is not true? And how will you be able to demonstrate what it is that is not true, in person?
Can you be more specific please?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Now as for your *consious* the essence that makes you say i am me. That essence can be destroyed or more or less converted.

I am not me. 'Me' is a story about something that does not exist. 'Me' is a story that appears to exist because of the belief in time. Believing that there is 'something' outside of presence is what makes you scared that you will die.
When you realize that there is only presence and that there is not a 'you' separate from presence it may be realized that what this is is eternal.
This always appears different but it is always this.

What do you 'think' you are?
What are you really?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join