It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL YOU

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Thanks. I particularly liked the part about asking him to go and wash his feet as well. What did you think? Was it just right or did I slip over the edge?

As much doo doo stepped in, socks and shoes should be washed too!

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Ok due to all the blames i get for being anti-semitic, i advice you to go to the www.ihr.org and read a little bit, maybe u get some history to know actually what you talk about.

OK I did.
What is IHR?

Its a small minority viewpoint organization saying its slant is "from a revisionist perspective, " ie: they believe stuff no one else does, and twist history to meet their own ideological needs.

Who is their leader?
Mark Weber ... described as.. "More than any other propagandist, Mark Weber, 45, embodies the Holocaust-denial movement... with an "extremist commitment to white supremacy " www.adl.org... ie: he's a jew hating white supremisist wanting to deny the holocuast .
www.adl.org... talks about his organization and its agenda " IHR remains committed to an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory which accuses Jews of having fabricated tales of their own genocide to manipulate the non-Jewish world.".

How good is he?
This site has answers... www.anthonylong.org...
"Weber has all but totally destroyed the IHR. Its Journal, ,which had over 7,000 paid subscribers at the time of his takeover in 1993, now has been so cleverly "mishandled" that it is less than 100."

Less than 100 people subscribe to this "impressive" organization Cold Anger,, that you quote as the source of your beliefs?

Come on, what sort of individual and organization is this? What sort of twisted personality can deny the holocaust and yet still expect to be taken seriously?

This site has some other accusations about him..
www.americanfreepress.net... (although I am not sure what they mean
)

Here is an article by him called "'Extermination' Camp Propaganda Myths". It looks impressive with nice writing and lots of quotes, but you only have to see pictures of the bodies to know its just slick propaganda.

Strange I worked with an old Jewish guy with the tattoo's on his arm who survived and married his wife who was also in the same camp, Dachau. Both their partners, his first wife, and her first husband died in the camps. He wasn't making a big thing about it, just telling his life story to me honestly.

He didn't look like he was trying to feed me propaganda, there was real pain in his face when he talked about it even though it was 40 years earlier.

These people are real and the sort of lies that IHR spreads dessecrate the people who died and the many who saw it and are still alive.

Get some REAL history instead of the hate filled propaganda that you quote.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Conferences
Since 1979, the IHR has held 13 conferences, presenting speakers from Europe, Asia, and Australia, as well as the United States. IHR speakers have included:

John Toland, Pulitzer prize-winning American historian, and author of several best-selling works of history.
John Sack, veteran journalist, war correspondent, historian and novelist. This Jewish-American writer is the author of nine non-fiction books.
Dr. James J. Martin, an American historian with a 25-year career as an educator. Author of several meticulously researched historical studies. Contributor to the Encyclopaedia Britannica.
Paul �Pete� McCloskey, former US Congressman (Rep.-Calf.). This US Marine Corps veteran braved enemy fire in Korea, opposed Richard Nixon on Capitol Hill, and spoke out against Israel�s violations of US law and the deceit of the Israel-first Anti-Defamation League.
David Irving, British historian and author of numerous bestselling works.
Hideo Miki, retired professor at Japan's National Defense Academy and retired Lieutenant General of Japan's Self-Defense Forces.
John Bennett, noted Australian civil liberties attorney and activist, and president of the Australian Civil Liberties Union.
Fred Leuchter, America's foremost expert on execution hardware. Author of a widely discussed forensic report on the alleged extermination "gas chambers" at Auschwitz.

At the 13th IHR Conference (May 2000), a featured speaker was John Sack, who is Jewish. A report by this veteran American journalist and author based on his participation in the three-day meeting appeared in the February 2001 issue of Esquire magazine. Rejecting the often-repeated lie that the IHR and the revisionists are "haters" or bigots, Sack described those who spoke at and attended the IHR conference as "affable, open-minded, intelligent [and] intellectual." He also affirmed that numerous revisionist arguments and findings are, indeed, true.

Not bad for something that "small"... Anyway they do not look like nazis, that is the problem, u can�t just deny anything or say something that would affect or harm the jews, because then u are called "anti semitic-Nazi-or White power"...
Let me tell you something, i don�t need to hate jews to know that gass chambers of Zyklon B are non sense, 20 h to ventilate a room, and a "slow-action-mustard gas"
wouldn�t be good to kill big amounts of people, and clean it properly, or even be able to ventilate to use it again the same day... If they really wanted to gas them they should have choosen a LOTS of different lethal gas...
Anywway is that related with the thread? no.
But after all u should look even out of the IHR and u still find people saying the same, and believe some of them are haters of nazis as well, so don�t think u can call them nazis....

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Cold Anger, you obviously know NOTHING about the Jewish People.

What do the Muslims know of suffering? When Islam was created out of the falsehood, under the pretense that they were related to Abraham through a bastard child, the Jews were already 3000 years old.

The Jews were crushed as a people in the year 66AD and did not recover from that defeate until 1948AD.

During the Jewish War from 64AD to 66AD no less than over 300,000 Jews were killed by Jews and Romans alike.

Josephus was so greatful as to record it all.

There was rarely a battle then fought of less than 30,000 deaths.

Entire Jewish cities would be emptied of their populations, man woman and child.

Attacked by rival non-Jewish cities, now rising up with the Roman approach.

This is the history that the Jew has faced for 5000 years.

You Cold Anger keep saying "Learn history" yet you know none of it yourself.

Upon the creation of modern day israel in 1948, it took only 6 hours before annonymous planes bombed Israelies killing 14.

6 hours, not even enough time for the Israelites to unpack.

Palestine as we know it today, did not exist until 1967 AD, Palestine in reality was invented by the Romans. A term for the Jews to disolve their unity as a people.

The Jews are the last people on earth aside from the Egyptian fisherman, who are directly decended from a peoples who built a Great Wonder of the World.

The Jews also by the way, NEVER, declared war on Germany.

That is the most moronic thing I ever heard.

As with anything, the "shooting at kids" is taken out of context.

The kids probably were indeed harassing soldiers, the soldiers probably fired blanks, or just caps to scare them off.

If you want to see "horror" how about you go to china.

Where they rolled over 10,000 people in Tienamen Square.

The reported death toll there was 700, but in the book Seeds of Fire, the author was there and says otherwise.

I dont' doubt him either, the Chinese even today butcher their own people.

And on that day, he speaks of how the day after helicopters lowered vast canvas mats, that were heaped with bodies that then flew them off.

Were these unspeakable acts of death ever chastised properly?

No.

Why?

Ignoramouses like you unjustly blame Jews for all the problems.

So the only things we concern ourselves about are the few deaths of dirty scumbag arabs who would have blown themselves up in a mini-mall if they weren't gunned down in the middle of some palastinian quarter.

Cold Anger I strongly suggest you put your Anger on something more appropriate.

I suggest China.

Because all of us here in 5-10 years will be crawling through their muck on our way to Bejing under artillery fire.

So you might as well get used to cutting off *Pig* heads.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao

I knew what you were saying....Just like if someone has one parent that is white and the other is black. There still considered black. Well same thing with hitler

Sorry A_A. I forgot that I was posting on this topic. ( But CA delirium tremens has helped me to remember
)

" There still considered black " Yep. There still. As there still considered white by the black. That's THE problem.
But I want that you know something. When I see a black, I think he's black. When I see a white, I think he's white and when I see a brown/red/yellow/pink/purple I think that I see I see a brown/red/yellow/pink/purple.

Why ? Because it's their color, of course. But the most important thing is not what I see, but what I really think. And I really think these peoples ( and they can have all the colors of the Universe if they want ) are ALL humanbeing. that's why I do not mind about your skin color. And I hope you don't mind about mine ( I'm white ).

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

1) Wow. Got that, U-P, have a nice hot cup of "History Revised by CA" and like it!

2) What did you think? Was it just right or did I slip over the edge?

1) Nope, thanks. I don't take that kind of cup.I'll not even try to taste it, because I know the taste will be really really bad.

2) You didn't slip. But it's just my poor and unwise little opinion.

P.S : After Netchicken and his post, what can we say more ? I don't know for the other posters, but for me, the debate is closed. Anyway, I didn't have to read NC post. I already knew these revisionist ideas were ONLY BS.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
P.S : After Netchicken and his post, what can we say more ? I don't know for the other posters, but for me, the debate is closed. Anyway, I didn't have to read NC post. I already knew these revisionist ideas were ONLY BS.

Well it seems to be that the award the offered to whoever could proof the holocaust stills there, nobody claimed anything... 20.000 $ dollars...
Maybe if u are so sure about "ONLY BS" you can proof them that existed and get that money

Anyway due to all the people that will say that i talk bull#, i don�t history or that i am a nazi anti-semitic we leave the disscussion, but last think to say to HuramAbi:

The JEWS did DECLARE WAR on GERMANY!
Do u guys live in europe? If so, go to germany (that for Up is closed) and take some lessons please, also about before hitler won the elections what was going on in the country. And do not forget even that jews voted hitler for the elections...

Anyway i�ve been told by a lot of germans a lot of "stories" of the 2nd world wide war, and what is pathetic is how they abused from reality saying things that were not true and BS about what happend in germany, there have been more lies running around about the nazis that actual facts...
They were bad, nobody said no, they were nazis, that already is pretty bad, but anyway, they did not want to exterminate the Jewish, just to get rid of them in germany and move them out, for economic reasons...

But wait, what am i saying, the jews were brutally taken out from that country without any reason, and they suffered an holocaust without any reason...
And also Catholic King banned the jews from spain in 1500, when happend that the economy went in banckrupcy.... The same happend all over the history to the jews, u tell me that is because they are victims of some evil, i tell you it must be a common reason between all those centuries, countries traditions etc, that made them took the decision of ban every jew in that land. The all had problems with the jews, remember inquisition? why they looked so much for jews? do u think is a special hate from all over the world, or must be a reason for everyone to hate them?
Anyway the statement of that Jerusalem and israel was there before palestinians won�t make any difference, they were 500 years ago indians in north america, now from all those, u have a 2% of the total of them left...
If those now wanted the land back, would you give it to them?
Please think also that for a muslim the holy mosquee in palestine is one of the 2 most holiests things in the koran... And under any circustances they will let israel occupy that land where this mosquee is, or touch it, because then u will see an authentical Holy war, and every muslim including india will attack israel, because it is stated in the koran that u must defend that even with your own life, the other thing is the Mecca.
So tell to a muslim (not just palestinian) that jewish are in their land, and so on, and that they deserve to live there because their religion 2000 years ago.. and they will eat you alive because they have the same there.
The only problem in your understanding about this, is that u know # about islam and muslims, that is your main problem, u interpret what press says about that religion, but u should know what koran says about a lot of things, and u will see that my words were not fill with ignorance.
The only thing to say at least is that i am generalizing, because i am sure that are jews, that are good, quite, and kind people, that just want to live their own lives, respecting all around, the problem is that those are not even a 10% of the total....

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuramAbi
Cold Anger, you obviously know NOTHING about the Jewish People.

What do the Muslims know of suffering? When Islam was created out of the falsehood, under the pretense that they were related to Abraham through a bastard child, the Jews were already 3000 years old.

The Jews were crushed as a people in the year 66AD and did not recover from that defeate until 1948AD.

During the Jewish War from 64AD to 66AD no less than over 300,000 Jews were killed by Jews and Romans alike.

Josephus was so greatful as to record it all.

There was rarely a battle then fought of less than 30,000 deaths.

Entire Jewish cities would be emptied of their populations, man woman and child.

Attacked by rival non-Jewish cities, now rising up with the Roman approach.

This is the history that the Jew has faced for 5000 years.

Well u seem to know a bit about jewish history but not arab nor palestinian...

www.palestineremembered.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Cold, are you dense or just stupid? There is no difference between an Arab and a palestinian. Show me there is or ever was a people called in history 'Palestinian'.
Are you just an apologist for every thing/group that hates the Jews and America? Do you suffer from actions done to you by Jews?

The palestinians are Arabs who are pawns.........oh, forget it.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
CA what the hell is wrong with you?

First off, jews declaring war on germany? your statement is ignorant and asinine simply because a religious group in a country does not declare war, a country does. The jews in germany were not in a country of their own.

Secondly, thank you for finally explaining us the source of your intense hatred for israel and jewish people in general by mentioning your family history.

Thirdly, when attempting to cite historical sources for an audience you might want to cite just that - HISTORICAL SOURCES. Extremist small to midsized groups are historical sites? Names like PALESTINEREMEMBERED are historical sites? Are you that unable to find a neutral source of facts?

Fourth, you mention that IHR had lots of conferences. Does that legitimize them? The UN human rights commission has lots of conferences, yet they appoint Libya as the chair. The USA which distributes money to nations who hate them in an effort to help the unfortunate sits at these aforementioned conferences and gets called inhumane by SUDAN and LIBYA. Legitimate i bet

Fifth, every damn post you make in every single forum is about Israel and the evil conspiracies of the Jews. You are a fucking joke already. Yeah yeah the Rothschilds control the world and started all the wars. They also keep the other religions and races down. They also are vampires who drink the blood of kids. What else... they also are hook nosed landowners and lenders, and demons. You know what, as someone with a lot of jewish friends who are NOT what you describe them as, I have one thing to say Fuck you, you arrogant, ignorant, hateful bastard.

As a historical note to the rest of you, the ethiopian jews were identified as one of the 10 lost tribes of israel. In operation moses a while back these people were brought to israel to have the opportunity (if they wanted) to move to a place where they could find a home and understand their historical traditions). This was done by their choice, and with all their expenses paid for. Don't open your mouths about shit you know nothing about. Post by post, the majority of intelligent users here are witnessing your true colors.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Cold Anger.
Your name does not fit your posting style.

Isn't "cold anger" meant to be the logical form of rage?

Your logic is blinded by hatred. You cannot be reasoned with, you cannot be argued with.

Your argument is on the far side of the balance. You aren't even close to the middle where things are more even - where reason may be seen.

I'm afraid that I now only skim over your posts.
Your words are only worth reading for an insight into the mind of an extremist.

It's often good to be able to see a different ideas. It can open doors for you. But when that idea is based on ignorance, hatred and fear, it becomes tedious and reckless posting such views .

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
CA what the hell is wrong with you?

First off, jews declaring war on germany? your statement is ignorant and asinine simply because a religious group in a country does not declare war, a country does. The jews in germany were not in a country of their own.

Secondly, thank you for finally explaining us the source of your intense hatred for israel and jewish people in general by mentioning your family history.

Thirdly, when attempting to cite historical sources for an audience you might want to cite just that - HISTORICAL SOURCES. Extremist small to midsized groups are historical sites? Names like PALESTINEREMEMBERED are historical sites? Are you that unable to find a neutral source of facts?

Fourth, you mention that IHR had lots of conferences. Does that legitimize them? The UN human rights commission has lots of conferences, yet they appoint Libya as the chair. The USA which distributes money to nations who hate them in an effort to help the unfortunate sits at these aforementioned conferences and gets called inhumane by SUDAN and LIBYA. Legitimate i bet

Fifth, every damn post you make in every single forum is about Israel and the evil conspiracies of the Jews. You are a fucking joke already. Yeah yeah the Rothschilds control the world and started all the wars. They also keep the other religions and races down. They also are vampires who drink the blood of kids. What else... they also are hook nosed landowners and lenders, and demons. You know what, as someone with a lot of jewish friends who are NOT what you describe them as, I have one thing to say Fuck you, you arrogant, ignorant, hateful bastard.

As a historical note to the rest of you, the ethiopian jews were identified as one of the 10 lost tribes of israel. In operation moses a while back these people were brought to israel to have the opportunity (if they wanted) to move to a place where they could find a home and understand their historical traditions). This was done by their choice, and with all their expenses paid for. Don't open your mouths about shit you know nothing about. Post by post, the majority of intelligent users here are witnessing your true colors.

You gotta show me "neutral Sources facts"

Other thing is i posted already that palestinaremembered is a site of course of the arabs, but cnn abs and bigger channels are zionists which is all the time their point of view, for one time u get the other site you all jump like defending the poor zionist...
I guess for you those kind of articles aren�t good enough?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who is here terrorist or an idiot?
Come on , you don�t believe about the conspiracies?
Is not a question of being right, it is self-evident, just trace the money tail and let�s see how smart you are...

About JUDEA declaring war on germany in 1933, please go to wherever u feel that the historical info won�t be manipulated and read about the real causes of the raise of hitler, his policy, and germany before 1930...

Get some study about it, denying calling me idiot won�t help you to show that u are wrong.

About the promised land or the holy land, let�s make the point because u seem to do not understand more than what your jewish friends are telling u.
You think u can go back to a land where 2000 years ago u were, and because of historical facts, they had to leave that place, the arabs are all around it, even Tyriffic
admits that (being disagree with me), so can u tell me please, being there for 2 thousand years, after ww2 all the changes till this situation?
Sorry are u stupid?
Is just that i can�t believe people still thinking like that is their place, u can�t just put them all there because it was obvious for several reasons such a 2nd holiest place for muslim religion, being surrounded by arabs countries all around, and even knowing that jew-muslim is not a good equation, they still did it, WHY?????
DO U THINK THAT IS LOGICAL OR SMART TO DO?????
I DONT THINK SO!
Then the ones that put them there, are helping them to make israel a big place, (therefore it has been growing day after day misteriosly) and u tell me "you arrogant, ignorant, hateful bastard."
Sorry u just gain another point of stupidity.
Again you thought about my family and hatred feeling (which i do not feel but u seem to see it...)
Look, i�ve been in the egypt border, i�ve had friends there, i know what i�ve seen, and also remember that israel even took the little triangle between israel and egypt, they took the suez channel, and for a couple of years, if u didn�t know that, that was the reason for egypt to attack in 73. Gain back their land, because israel was going to FAR! U are the one that is getting all the time the biased corp news, your friends, but u get none of the other side, u know nothing but u tell me too look "neutral sources for facts"......
Look is as simple as smack your head on the ground, u will gain more intelligence than what u have know, u JUST DON�T READ MY POSTS DON�T YOU?
I remember posting a site called:
www.jewsagainsttheoccupation.org...

Even people there in israel EVEN SOLDIERS are stopping doing the genocide of the palestinian people because is way too far.
One last thing, my father saw the villages of shabra and shatila (by the time it happend), and i�ll tell you just this, IT LOOKED LIKE 1942 in POLAND with the jews!
Obviously that is JOB DONE BY TERRORISTS, BUT NOT NORMAL ONES, THOSE AREN�T HIDDING, THOSE ARE GOVERNING ISRAEL. OR PEOPLE THAT SUFFERED A "GENOCIDE LIKE THEM" AND THEN DO IT TO OTHER AROUND...
Maybe u should read something else:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And when u are done with that tell me again that i hate jews and u will be telling how retarded you can be.
If it is your only way to disscuss with me about this matter, please leave the conversation now, no worth for read comments of nazi, hatred bast, and stuff like that, those kind of things are for kids in the school...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Cold Anger.
Your name does not fit your posting style.

Isn't "cold anger" meant to be the logical form of rage?

Your logic is blinded by hatred. You cannot be reasoned with, you cannot be argued with.

Your argument is on the far side of the balance. You aren't even close to the middle where things are more even - where reason may be seen.

I'm afraid that I now only skim over your posts.
Your words are only worth reading for an insight into the mind of an extremist.

It's often good to be able to see a different ideas. It can open doors for you. But when that idea is based on ignorance, hatred and fear, it becomes tedious and reckless posting such views .

Is there any reason to make you think i am extremists with feelings?
I am a very cold person in real life, but is difficult for me to feel hate, just when is REAL UNJUSTICE IS WHEN I HATE,
WHEN I SEE CHILDS IN AFRICA TRYING TO EAT SAND FROM THE GROUND BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO EAT
OR THE SEE THE PRISONS OF PEOPLE BELOW 18 IN RUSSIA, AND THE TEENS ARE KILLING THEMSELVES THERE BECAUSE THE CONDITION OF LIFE...
CHINA KILLING BABYS EVERYDAY BECAUSE "THEY WERE NOT A BOY" LAW ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE ONE CHILD, AND FOR SURVIVE IS BETTER A BOY.
SOUTH AMERICA WITH THE 35% OF THE NATURE AND ANIMALS OF ALL THE WORLD HAS 80% POOR, AND 50% OF THEM HAVE DIFFICULTIES TO EAT DAILY.
CHILDS WORKING IN MINES
ALL THESE KIND OF THINGS MAKES ME FEEL HATE, YES
HATE FOR THE RESPONSABLE OF THAT, THAT ANIMAL, THAT HAS THE BALLS TO CALL HIMSELF HUMAN,OR ETHIC, OR MORAL.
SAME AS IDF KILLING CHILDS, SNIPPING, BULLDOZING, TAKING OVER THE LAND, OF PEOPLE THAT HAD NOTHING MORE THAN POOR PEOPLE. NO ARMY, NOT CAPITALIST, A SMALL COUNTRY, WITH ALMOST NO BUSSINESS. WHAT WAS BAD ABOUT THEM TO RAPE THEM LIKE THEY ARE DOING?
THAT IS MORE UNJUSTICE, AND SORRY I HATE THAT, IF I AM FOR U AN ANTI-SEMITIC, OR WHATEVER U WANT, GO AHEAD, BUT THAT WILL MEAN THAT U NEVER UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD THAT I POST, SO PLEASE STOP READING MY POSTS.

(sorry for the caps, but they just keep on accusing me of something i am not, they just don�t know from where to come....)

BTW leveller, extremists are all the human been in the world, just look up the definition of that word, and everybody is extremist in certain ways of life. Study psicology, very interesting to understand people, because u like to be balanced, but in a world of unjustice, that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. Have a nice day

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Kalter Zorn hat Ausgaben, ist er vermutlich eine einsame person, die heraus gegen die USA ausschlieBlich fur die Aufmerksamkeit anschlagt, und die ist, ich fiel Schlechtes fur ihn trauriq.

Ain't it the truth brother?

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Kalter Zorn hat Ausgaben, ist er vermutlich eine einsame person, die heraus gegen die USA ausschlieBlich fur die Aufmerksamkeit anschlagt, und die ist, ich fiel Schlechtes fur ihn trauriq.

Ain't it the truth brother?

thx for agree

Whem ist dann dieser Kalter Zorn?
Wo ist er von?

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Desole, j'etais cueillette juste sur vous comme d'habitude, aucun mal prevu!

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Desole, j'etais cueillette juste sur vous comme d'habitude, aucun mal prevu!

As usual, u were kidding me, but no problem.
Is that what u tried to say above?

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am an American with a working knowledge of 4 languages, not to bad if I say so myself.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think I have figured this thread out.... it goes something like this...

All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...Religion is a lie...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...Religion is a lie...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...All Jews are bad...All Jews are good...

Thanks, I understand completely now...................

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
Leveller, extremists are all the human been in the world, just look up the definition of that word, and everybody is extremist in certain ways of life. Study psicology, very interesting to understand people, because u like to be balanced, but in a world of unjustice, that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. Have a nice day

Yes, you are right. The world is unbalanced and extremists thrive. But take extremists out of the equation and balance is restored.

Impossible? I think not.
Your days are numbered my friend.

Have a nice day

Something tells me that every day I have is a nicer one than yours.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ugh Cold Anger's stupidity has gone too far as to display propogantist CRAP as if it were "fact".

Sorry but my hard brutal truth of the matter is dead accurate.

I'll reiterrate:

1) Jews were in Israel first, no one else lays heiritage to it.

2) Jews never EVER declared war on Germany, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Moronic in fact.

3) Palestine as everyone knows it today did not exist until 1967.

4) Israel was attacked first, 6 hours after its creation, it never has and never WILL be seeking "war" it's always sought peace, despite the brutal methods of Sharon, which are not as bad as the brutal methods of the Palestinians.

Cold Anger how about you actually GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL and start learning real history, not that abbrieviated and often biased history you get in Public School, due to the fact they are not allowed to teach religions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join