It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL YOU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
abstract_alao, I was meaning he had a jewish mother and a " non-jewish " father.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
abstract_alao, I was meaning he had a jewish mother and a " non-jewish " father.

I knew what you were saying....Just like if someone has one parent that is white and the other is black. There still considered black. Well same thing with hitler

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
"If you don't fully understand the beginnings of WW2, you can't even begin to understand the Jewish question that followed it."

I completely agree! A building is only as good as the strength of the foundation in which it is built. Be sure that your foundation is demonstrated to be strong, before building the rest of the house!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I see ColdAnger did not reply to my post - was it because you were out of your depth and you actually know bugger all about it?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It was Hitler father who was believed to be half jewish, not his mother.

Cold Anger is right, Jews did fund quite a bit of Hitlers regime, funded both sides of the war, and did declare unoffical war on germany. I find the hunt for "Nazi" gold to be pretty damn funny.

The weathy jews benefitted from Hitlers holocaust. Alot of YOU need to re read history and see that its pretty plain there: the Rothschilds, wall street, all of em, played a hand in it. No conspiracy needed here. Its alot more clear and has harder foundations than the illuminati.

And yes, Abstract, the Jews living there today have little genetic roots to Israel, being the decendants of European jews who descended from the Khaazars, a turkic people who converted to judeism over 1100 years ago. They have no more claim genetically to the holy land than say the italisn do to Japan. And they were and still are very discrimintory towards "black jews" who are certainly more so genetically linked to the "holy land" than are the European pretenders.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by britchick
I see ColdAnger did not reply to my post - was it because you were out of your depth and you actually know bugger all about it?

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf almost replied for me, don�t need to type the same things twice, i understand your point, but you should know that jews declared unofficial war to germany in 1931 try to find that on books.Otherwise how do u think the people would hate the jews all over germany in 1 year because hitler obligated them?
So for you know if bush says let�s hate the muslims all american citizens will hate them?
I don�t know if u know about all the germans that hated jews, but that can�t be just "racial hate" but it must have something behind, and also hitler did not killed just jews, but everything, meaning gypsys people with health problems, paralitic, etc, he wanted to clean the country because as u said germany was really in a bad situation at that time,
Hope that replies your reponse.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Cover your arse...

It simply tells these fools that they are going into a warzone (and yes, that's basically what the Gaza strip is, because the Palestinians and Isrealis seem hell-bent on keeping it that way), so if you go and get your damn fool head shot, we aren't going to listen to your whining...

Oh, and as for the soldiers shooting at the

kids....we're talking natural selection here... It is STUPID to throw rocks at people with machine guns! Always is, and always will be! Dumb arses...

A common sense approach if ever there was one.
Jerusalem will never belong to the "palestinians", sorry Cold. It ain't gonna happen ever.

[Edited on 23-5-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
are responsible for and orchestrated the Holocaust???

Uh...yeah....

Hitler need a boogieman to instill blind patriotism....oops! Who's that sound like? *cough* Shrub *cough*

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   

are responsible for and orchestrated the Holocaust???

Uh...yeah....

Hitler need a boogieman to instill blind patriotism....oops! Who's that sound like? *cough* Shrub *cough*

Like GWB i think or maybe like sharon, don�t know

u meant with holocaust the ethnic cleaning in palestine ?
Or in germany? because the one in germany was from
1933 till 1945
and the one in palestine is now
from
1948 till 2003

Well i see the point Gazrok

BTW i recommend you then:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basiclly u have clear how the separate even in the same terrain jews and muslims, different colours in passports car plates etc etc, all for make easier the "ethnic cleaning"?
Or because as u said some childs full of anger are throwing stones to tanks and personel of the IDF?

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
equals dead stone-throwers...

I meant the Holocaust in Germany...(as it sounded like you were implying that the Jews orchestrated it, to eventually lead to the creation of the state of Isreal). There is no way they could have known that would eventually occur...and sacrificing 6 million innocents to do it hardly sounds like a "plan"....

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So throwing stones isn't a serious threat? Who remembers having rock fights, that's right your still alive then arn't you. Well rocks can be potentially lethal it all depends on size and velocity. Personally, if I was armed with a sub/super sonic speed multiple projectile launcher, and a rock was flung in my mass consuming area. I would be offended, but imo it's not a life threatening situation. I would actually find it distastefull to fight such a ill equiped adversary. Only in the event of repeated multiple flingings of rocks that caused blood loss in eccess of a pint would I concider opening up on the offenders. Now if they upgraded their weapons to those with more harm inflicting potential, I might really concider.

All in all though, in a war time situation team preservation is #1 priority. And if something looks like a grenade or someone looks like they threw a grenade, cover and return fire are logical reactions.

Another thing, it isn't a very intelligent idea to antagonize a group of trained military warriors is it. After all they ARE there to kill.

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

equals dead stone-throwers...

I meant the Holocaust in Germany...(as it sounded like you were implying that the Jews orchestrated it, to eventually lead to the creation of the state of Isreal). There is no way they could have known that would eventually occur...and sacrificing 6 million innocents to do it hardly sounds like a "plan"....

So for you if in germany, they were jews throwing stones to german soldiers coming to take them out of their homes (as in palestine), then they would have the right to shoot ha?
Even if those were childs?
Gazrok be objective in that matter, u are afected by the victimism of Jews... (again not all of them)

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

Originally posted by britchick

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf almost replied for me, don´t need to type the same things twice, i understand your point, but you should know that jews declared unofficial war to germany in 1931 try to find that on books.Otherwise how do u think the people would hate the jews all over germany in 1 year because hitler obligated them?
So for you know if bush says let´s hate the muslims all american citizens will hate them?
I don´t know if u know about all the germans that hated jews, but that can´t be just "racial hate" but it must have something behind, and also hitler did not killed just jews, but everything, meaning gypsys people with health problems, paralitic, etc, he wanted to clean the country because as u said germany was really in a bad situation at that time,
Hope that replies your reponse.

Hmm. By your logic, Blacks in america are some way responsible for the hate/death that they have experienced for 400 years being (most) decendants of slaves??

You are some twisted work in progress.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
All I can say is that Cold Angers world view is so twisted by his prejudices, biases and wacko beliefs, that I don't think he's on the same planet as the rest of us.

As someone who has lived in israel and had a great time there, I know that they are fighting for the existance against a people who are determined to drive them out.

What do you expect the Israelis to do? They are not saints, and make bad errors, but they certainly don't blow up innocents in cafes, nor did they start the intfada, they are literally living in a war environment.

I find your twisted history on the Jews sickening, and a product of a deficient education.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

They cause the 2nd world wide war, with Rothschild help... This is way too much hyprosisy.... Don�t u think?

The Jews caused the WW2 ?????????????????????????

No more Whisky 4 u CA
( in the same time, stop the coca�ne )

UP get a nice lesson in history please...

Wow. Got that, U-P, have a nice hot cup of "History Revised by CA" and like it!

C-A, I don't know if it is whiskey, coc aine, or the great need to get away from the computer and into the sunlight, but you are beyond discussion or being taken seriously. Actually, you are getting closer and closer to needing to leave this site and start your own, called "Anti-Semitic West-Haters, ARISE!"

I wash my hands and feet of you. Please, go wash your feet.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You go T.C.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thanks. I particularly liked the part about asking him to go and wash his feet as well. What did you think? Was it just right or did I slip over the edge?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nah Thomas, everybody needs to wash their feet once in awhile. Speaking of...I have to do something.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So for you if in germany, they were jews throwing stones to german soldiers coming to take them out of their homes (as in palestine), then they would have the right to shoot ha?
Even if those were childs?

I would teach my children the stupidity of throwing stones at those with machine guns....but hey, that's just me...

The only reason they throw them out of their homes is stupidity. The IDF will go to the home owner and say, "Are you hiding any illegal weapons here? If so, bring them out, and we'll be on our way" They answer "No, no weapons" Then, their house is searched, and lo and behold....grenades, AK's, etc. "Call in the bulldozer..." And their answer...strapping bombs to themselves, and blowing up women and children, and this is supposed to be "heroic"? I have trouble understanding why people have sympathy for these idiots.

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
All I can say is that Cold Angers world view is so twisted by his prejudices, biases and wacko beliefs, that I don't think he's on the same planet as the rest of us.

As someone who has lived in israel and had a great time there, I know that they are fighting for the existance against a people who are determined to drive them out.

What do you expect the Israelis to do? They are not saints, and make bad errors, but they certainly don't blow up innocents in cafes, nor did they start the intfada, they are literally living in a war environment.

I find your twisted history on the Jews sickening, and a product of a deficient education.

Ok due to all the blames i get for being anti-semitic, i advice you to go to the www.ihr.org and read a little bit, maybe u get some history to know actually what you talk about.
I am sick of so much people that just don�t get it, my father fought in 2 wars against israel from egypt, and he lived there, while israel was growing, he was in the egyptian special forces, i went also there several times, to visit family, and there is a lot of stuff you should know before open your mouth like that and accusing that i live in another world, just because i know more than you about a matter.
U never get the palestinian side, nor news, nor radio nor TV. ALWAYS them, that�s why u don�t understand the palestinian people, or maybe u do not understand muslim religion neither, i also know palestinian people here in europe, because they had to leave THEIR OWN LAND!. And what they tell is worst than any suicide-bombing, Shabra and Shatila is something that can be compared with Auschwitz...
By the way, half of the time an apache kills a "hamas leader", those were Muslim-Teachers, important people that spreads the islam, but not in any agressive way, they just don�t want muslims around...

To UP and TC
The Jews "declare war" on Germany
Newspapers around the world reported this. A front-page headline in the London Daily Express (March 24, 1933), for example, announced "Judea Declares War on Germany".

Same year Hitler wins the elections....
Please people instead of critize give some info to support your stamements, something more than call me
Anti semitic, or a person that doesn�t think like they all think....

One more question:

How does the Holocaust story benefit Jews today?

It helps protect Jews as a group from criticism. As a kind of secular religion, it provides an emotional bond between Jews and their leaders. It is a powerful tool in Jewish money-raising campaigns, and is used to justify US aid to Israel...

And the State of Israel?

It justifies the billions of dollars in "reparations" Germany has paid to Israel and many individual "survivors." It is used by the Zionist/Israeli lobby to dictate a pro-Israel American foreign policy in the Middle East, and to force American taxpayer aid to Israel, totaling billions of dollars per year...

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join