It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a theory!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Okay heres my theory:
Now children as you might know George Bush recently won a big election in a far away place called America. Anyway Bush will be president until 2008......or will he? The bible predicts an atomic holocaust in 2006 ( see www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and Bush is there too. So its possible Bush initiated this holocaust right?.........right?
Any questions class?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Can I go to the bathroom?

Zip

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I never knew the Bible to put a date on anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Zipdot you will address me as sir and yes youmay go to the bathroom and no the bible doesn't put a date on EVERYTHING but it does on important events. Now learn chapters 3,4 and 5 of your Government conspiracies A-Z book

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Trying a different tactict? You'll not win friends that way. There's a great book called "Everything I needed to learn, I did so in Kindergarden" and it's a great book (suggested reading).

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Okay heres my theory:
Now children as you might know George Bush recently won a big election in a far away place called America. Anyway Bush will be president until 2008......or will he? The bible predicts an atomic holocaust in 2006 ( see www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and Bush is there too. So its possible Bush initiated this holocaust right?.........right?
Any questions class?

Yeah, the headlines are gonna read "The Burning Bush"

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I hardly think that whatever is interpreted in the Bible can be called a "prediction".

Especially since we don't usually find out about this "prediction" until AFTER the event occurs.

JFK assassination, 9/11 were apparently predicted, according to that other thread you posted, in the Bible.

Shouldn't they be called REdictions?

Seeing as they tell you when the event HAPPENED, not when it's GONNA happen...

(First post, woohoo!)

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sane_harrison
Shouldn't they be called REdictions?

Seeing as they tell you when the event HAPPENED, not when it's GONNA happen...

(First post, woohoo!)

Technically that would be a postdiction (post- being the opposite of pre-, re- means it happened again.) Still, it'd still be a prediction, just not one that's recognized before the fact.

A postdiction would be me saying "In the year of the Son, one thousand seven hundred and seventy six, the sons of Brittania, across the sea, will rise up against their father." or something similarly obtuse that describes past events

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Technically that would be a postdiction (post- being the opposite of pre-, re- means it happened again.) Still, it'd still be a prediction, just not one that's recognized before the fact.

Yeah, I pretty much meant that, I don't know WHY I wrote "rediction"...

...anyways, the point I was trying to make is that it's rather convenient that the "predictions" made, are only discovered days, weeks, months, years, decades, etc, after the event occurs, giving a person plenty of time to magically "discover" the prediction.

Have any "predictions" been discovered in the Bible, before the event has actually occured, and that event has fulfilled the prophecy?

(Sorry for the excessive use of quotation marks, just trying to get my point across)

[edit on 4-11-2004 by sane_harrison]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Bible codes and believe it or not the Stars both predicted that Kerry would win the election so how can you believe that the atomic holocaust is going to take place in 2006.

The only true prophet is the one who is NEVER wrong.

So what are you going to do for the next 2 years??

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Homey Bean]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Geez I just remembered this thread! Well I'm not saying I believe it because whos to say what to beleive these days? the government? Oh yeah they'd like that wouldn't they! I suppose for the next 2 yeears I'm gonna have to keep going to school! *sob* Now class write this down: Back in 1939 the nationalist social party thing started a war.............

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This may be a minor point, but has anyone ever considered Bush may not start the end of the world?

You have binny boy, you have India and Pakistan-both nuclear powers, you have N Korea-a claimed nuclear power

NAH, why look at all the facts when we can just condem Bush-too easy-nice, clean and all.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   

why look at all the facts when we can just condem Bush-too easy-nice, clean and all

Because he's dumb as a door knob, he couldn't catch Osama Bin Laden, he started a war against Iraq for no real reason, he stole the 2000 elections, and maybe he has done the same in 2004, etc etc etc...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well maybe he did steal the elections but hey he can't be president forever! Because the worlds going to end.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesterbr549

Originally posted by Atomix
Okay heres my theory:
Any questions class?

Yeah, the headlines are gonna read "The Burning Bush"

sorry wouldnt wanna waste a post on this but i thought it needed to be recognized by someone as being damn funny

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
okay guys, let us write a e-mail to president bush, in there we warn him that we already knowing that he�s going to smash a nuclear bomb to some country..HaHa yes WE have you caught in the act..because we read it in the bible..yes ordinary people read this book too

top topics

join