It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo, Patriot missile batteries preperation for war VIDEO's!!!! HAPPENING NOW!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Very possible some underground troops could pop up in South Korea. I'd imagine it would happen after/during an artillery strike.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Im guessing more than troops could pop up if they have utilized some sort of railway system in the tunnels as well. Could put a hurting on SK. with just smaller type missles, if that is their true intention of course. Seems we are all still unclear on THAT point eh?!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I've read that they've found tunnels going well under the DMZ and into SK territory, even one lined with equipment.

On the other hand if they blew a nuke under Seoul it would be a waste of "perfectly good destruction".
It would mess things up bad and increase the radiometric measurements locally, but an air burst rules every time for overall destruction, especially with lower yields.

I hope this don't go nuclear but the odds are more than 50-50 now if any conflict starts with US involvement.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I love to hear the journalists talking or picking up the phone in these streams. They forget audio is also on near them.

Half an hour ago, the female reporter answered the phone and was talking to - I assume - her editor. Her last comments to him before hanging up were:

"Yeah...Everything is calm here. Sure, it will be fine... As long as I don't do the Gangman style dance.. (laughs)"

edit on 10-4-2013 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Never understood why North Korea always threatens nukes. Seriously doubt they will launch them on the Koreas. US is another story, but not the Koreas. Fallout can fall back to North Korea. Won't be much to reunite either if North Korea launches a nuke.

A barrage of artillery and missile fire, yea. Doubt a nuke. Remember North Korea is about the size of Pennsylvania. Square mileage wise. It wouldn't be hard for fallout to completely take out their selves as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I agree with your statement or they are preparing to do something with causing panic. This whole thing is such a big mess.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
They appear to have closed the checkpoint to the DMZ with heavier barriers.

(Just reporting so that in case they are re-open, people are aware. Re-opening could mean that things have gone to normal)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Na, they have been doing this on and off all day

They let loads of people out, then shut the gates. Then in a short while will reopen them to let more people out.

Heres 100s of people levaing in vans, buses and cars from about 15 minutes ago

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just a thought.
The western world is now up or waking up. Still early evening in the Koreas. With most of the western world being up, do you think now would be a time they launch their missiles? With everyone they are trying to scare either awake or waking up.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Just a return thought. Perhaps they are waiting for nightfall, the cover of darkness and all that or perhaps they are waiting for the West to all start laughing the stress off and congratulating themselves because nothing happened and then let rip at 5 minutes to Midnight.

I did not think it would be today, too obvious.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The DMZ must be empty. Haven't seen them show one shot for so long. Guess nothing much going on at the missile site over in Japan either. Or maybe just something we're not allowed to see.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Isittruee because: add word

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The “dead” satellite will pass right over the center of the US at 10:30am eastern time. That is about 30 past midnight in korea.

The cover of darkness is the best place to launch a ground invasion.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I can't find the thread where this was mentioned. Do you know the site that showed the path of the satellite?

Eta: Not to sure it is more then a dead satellite, but it is interesting.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

www.n2yo.com...
edit on 10-4-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

9/11 is not quite the same thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I said this before but maybe they will use the 12th again.

They tested a missile on April 12th 2012 which failed. The satellite launch was on December 12th 2012 and the nuke test was on February 12th 2013

edit on 10-4-2013 by Zerschmetterling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

You know who was involved then? You know it is not the same people pulling the strings. Just seems to me 9/11 ran out of steam as the lies and excuses all came to light, now we have the need for another war we now need a new war with new lies and excuses.

Nah, not the same, or is it. Do you really have a clue what is really happening. I for one would love to know.

P

edit on 10/4/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You prepare. It's called caution.

But nothing is going to happen and if you can't figure out why it's probably because you've been on ATS faaaaaaaar too long.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Did I imply any of that? No not at all. If anything I implied your little rant.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

So! You're the one that can see into the future. So tell us, oh heralded one, what will happen.

P

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join