It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo, Patriot missile batteries preperation for war VIDEO's!!!! HAPPENING NOW!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Stadium gate? Thats a check point before the DMZ lol

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I think this is all that is left, the last of who remained to turn the lights off. They've had this notice since yesterday. This is just footage of it that OP linked to.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Stadium gate? Thats a check point before the DMZ lol

Wow....doesn't look very impressive.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Uhh does that look like they are readying those missiles/ explaining how to use them?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

may not look like it but its the most heavily fortified place on the planet,but i will agree from the videos ive seen dui check points that looked more intimidating

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Yea it does

Is that some sort of fuse?
Can i hear jets in the background or is that just wind?
edit on 10-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah I just saw that when it came back on as well. Just how many people does it take to man that piece of hardware anyway? Weird one minute you are watching people in the park playing, next you are watch a missle launcher.

The good news is those guys dont look like there are in any hurry really
edit on 10/4/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

It could be that they are wiring up the missile launchers for demolition as part of a false flag event. Otherwise they could be plugging in an extension lead because the batteries went dead or they are playing marbles out there. Since this is ATS let's go with the demolition option.

P

ETA. There are I think 4 missiles in each launch tube for a total of sixteen at that site. Fire seventeen missiles and one gets through.
edit on 10/4/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Also I am watching the buildings in the background. At first I thought they seem a bit abandoned, but I can see people inside on occasion walking around, For the most part though doesnt it seem pretty quiet and still for that time of day and for what should be many people? Where are they?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Also I am watching the buildings in the background. At first I thought they seem a bit abandoned, but I can see people inside on occasion walking around, For the most part though doesnt it seem pretty quiet and still for that time of day and for what should be many people? Where are they?

At home hiding under the beds!

P

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

lol millions of dollars of hardware and a little box to send them on their way... One would think they were made in Detroit

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think that was a gps/gprs system to lock in their location. Simple calibration.
The rest is done via satellite & AI in the navigation.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well I THOUGHT I was gonna get some sleep tonight. Then I turn on this cool little stream showing guys working on the missile launchers. Looks like I'm stuck for a little while :/ Lol thanks guys!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Im in England, its now 8am, ive been up all night too

I dont think i can stay up all day too...but il give it a go haha

I can guarantee as soon as i go for a nap WWIII will kick off...literally lol

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

HAHAHA best of luck to you!! I'm almost opposite NK/SK so if nothing goes on by noon, maybe I'll take a nap

EDIT: wish I could give you more stars for your edit there lol that sounds like my luck too

edit on 4/10/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
I think that was a gps/gprs system to lock in their location. Simple calibration.
The rest is done via satellite & AI in the navigation.

Yep, that is what they were doing, I think. Crap ! Are we sure they are not NK spies getting the exact coordinates to take out the launchers! OMG! Who are they!

Just adding some humor, ........... or am I.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Guess we few ATSers are going to have ourselves a little party today watching this screen or live feed. At least we know when we see something, there will be a couple others that saw it too so we have backup on that at least
.... Thinking I might be hitting the liquor store early today/

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Haha. I'm just waking up and it's suppose to storm all day today. So, I'll be able to watch, no work in the rain. Shotgun on the ride to the store.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Ive got my screen capture software on, waiting for something to happen...i hope it doesnt kick off, but if it does and im awake il have it on video

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Shotgun is all yours my friend, the more the merrier.

On a side note, I havent really mentioned this in any of the other threads, but I have been thinking about. I think back to the Korean war and if I recall, werent the NK, very known for their tunneling? I know Japan was for sure in WW2, but I just cant help but think while everyone is looking up... well you know. So much can be going on underground as well and so hidden too. Anyone else have thoughts on what Im trying to say here? It would sure be a bigger surprise I think coming from the bottom up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join