It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo, Patriot missile batteries preperation for war VIDEO's!!!! HAPPENING NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase
reply to post by AmberLeaf

This is getting real now? I think history instructs us it got 'real' when the war in Korea didn't end. North Korea can commit suicide. That's the North Korean governments call. As far as patriot missiles in Japan? Hey, we have a lot of expensive hardware on the ground in Japan, we need to protect that stuff!

You're mistaking the tension of a nebulous off standish cease fire with things getting real.

The threat of nukes has never been more real than right now.

Some whacko with whom we have absolutely no history, as opposed to his recalcitrant father, just might be that guy. The one who did it. Who shook the earth and made the heavens cry.

Remember, get under your school desk!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What are they showing now? I'm lost.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I believe it's showing the Chinese-North Korean border.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Oh and that alert button,. rings Obama's own personal Obama phone.

Oh great, thanks a lot.

"ring ring ring ring ring ring ring - obama phone.
ding dong ding dong ding dong ding - obama phone.
I've got this feeling, so appealing, for us to get together and.. ring!"

holy crap, someone made a parody.

.. I don't think there was much the OP coulda added at the time I was more interested in the live link which keeps dropping out, but is good to have.

It's about 3pm over there now.. I was feeling more concerned this morning than now, thankfully.. which means everything is about to go upside down and we're doomed.

obama phone.. why did you do that to me

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Latest news update from NHK DPRK might www3.nhk.or.jp... from the link

North may fire multiple missiles

South Korean officials say North Korea may be preparing to fire multiple missiles.

North Korean forces have already moved to the Sea of Japan coast what appears to be a mid-range Musudan ballistic missile.

South Korean government and diplomatic sources said on Wednesday there are signs Pyongyang is also preparing to launch shorter-range Scud and Rodong missiles toward the Sea of Japan. Scud missiles have a range of several hundred kilometers. The Rodong has a range of around 1,300 kilometers.

Officials in South Korea's defense ministry say the Musudan missile could be launched later on Wednesday.

They also warn that North Korea may fire multiple missiles at the same time, or one after another.

South Korea and the US have raised the alert level by one notch. They raised the level by the same amount when the North conducted nuclear tests in the past and when it shelled South Korea's Yeonpyeong Island in 2010.

Apr. 10, 2013 - Updated 04:47 UTC
will be back with more, Live cam of Seoul, Seoul live cam www.travelcams.net... and Japan japan live cams www.camscape.com...

edit on 10-4-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

Thanks, I see the advisory info updated.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What was that just showed up

"Please keep filming south korean border"...then back to the no live coverage available.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
What was that just showed up

"Please keep filming south korean border"...then back to the no live coverage available.

I saw it too... Strange.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

More news on another convoy coming through? Don't think Reuters has the know when and if any missles will be launched. Imo.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It sounded as if an announcement started and got cut off right before it went to no live coverage. It sounded like the U.S. EAS.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
It sounded as if an announcement started and got cut off right before it went to no live coverage. It sounded like the U.S. EAS.

I thought the same thing.
Probably nothing...

link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Of course I was letting my dog outside when this happened....

link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I have a couple more clips of convoys, but its only 3 or 4 cars so i never bothered uploading it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

As soon as I caught your thread I've been watching the live stream. Seen three convoys so far. Then North Korea and China border. Waiting to see what we get next.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

obama phone.. why did you do that to me

Doesn't it just irritate the hell out of ya ? Not to mention waking up to that insecure feeling that half the planet might be missing along with the morning paper.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

They have some cameras in Tokyo too, they were looking at missile defence systems earlier.
I think they will probably go back to the DMZ/border.......oh well, thats that out the window, back to the bridges lol

Looks like sports day or something lol, people running back and forth...people going to the river for a swim maybe?
edit on 10-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

See that. Some kids sparing in top left. Not to mention the kids running in circles. Three people on the beach just looked up to no good.

Eta: Nevermind it just froze.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ok, so in response to a possible threat of nuclear war, all we see is a bunch of cars and SUV's rollin down the street with cargo strapped to the roof, a couple of soldiers manning a stadium gate and a trailer with 4 missiles sitting in a park?

edit on 10-4-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

lol not a care in the world.....i thought the people walking towards each other by the water were going to swim over to the other side

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Haha. I had the same feeling. Chinese army kind of discourages that though

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join